another one added to the list

Ahhhh thanks for the replies!! I'm so sorry that i replied a lil late!

Somehow I've not replied to this but I know I've looked at it many times. Anyway, I got some options for you to choose from!
  • For Mercury: I can offer Saturday Weeks for friendship. She's a muggle-born, probably not sure if she is going to HNZ or not, but like Mercury, wants to be in the castle and learn magic like her siblings! She is also going to be sorted Y46!
  • For Fiona: I have 2 sortings in Y45, so I have Osiris Vale, who loves fire a bit too much. He doesn't like princess-types, so I feel like they would get along. I also have Jean Lancaster-Snow, son of Lucien Snow and Esme Lancaster. I imagine he will love quidditch since his older half-brother plays as an alternate Slytherin seeker, and his dad plays professional as a chaser.
  • For Abigail: I can offer Monday for friendship or maybe a crush that never pans out (he finds out things a little late because he's a bit oblivious). Both are prefects as well so there's that?
  • For Joshua: I see chaotic and offer Chaos, who is a Gryffindor in his year. He is a bit like a statue, so feel free to get Joshua to loosen him up, or even prank him! Chaos also loves Quidditch, but he is not allowed to play it.
  • For Marley: I can offer Artemis, Hufflepuff firstie, for a friend! Artie is new to magic, and wants to be friends with anyone. If you want more mischievousness threads, I can offer Dante Styx. He is currently acting out and needs someone to be bad with.
And those are the options I have!
Hiya Kaitlyn!!

Mercury + Saturday - Oh yes! I am always up for some unsorted kid fun! I'd love for Mercury to have a friend or two before he goes to Hogwarts. It would be nice to have someone else he knows aside from his brother haha! What is Saturday like?

Fiona + Osiris/Jean - Either one or both could work! Fiona is also going to like quidditch. She's more into the sport side of things. Fiona does like the outdoors too so that might also work. What are these characters like?

Abigail + Monday - Ah yes! I would love to get them in a thread together and see what happens! (Monday is such an interesting character, I would love to roleplay with him and see how it goes!) A prefect thread would be interesting! Does Monday have any interests or hobbies?

Marley + Artemis/Dante - Marley and Artemis would be cool! It helps that they were in the same house and year, which means that they are dormmates. Marley is always up to make friends so I'm keen for that! What is Artemis like? And what sort of things does she like and what are her hobbies? I'm always up for some mischievous this for Marley! What sort of mischief stuff does he get up to?

Hi Maria! I'm here to toss Celia at you :p (Though if none of these pairings sound fun, that's totally fine since I know she's not everyone's cup of tea)

Molly and Celia - You said you wanted drama, and Celia is very good at inventing drama out of nothing. I don't think Celia's ever had anything personal against Molly aside from maybe thinking she's a bit immature, but she's currently decided all the former Elite Sisterhood members are her enemies, so there's that. (I think Molly was part of the sorority?) We could also maybe do something Gwen-related. Celia and Gwen do not like each other, and it looks like Gwen and Molly are about to have drama, so maybe there's something there to poke at. Celia is not above using Molly to hurt Gwen if she can.

Nolan and Celia - They're classmates and it's their last year, so it could be fun if they interact a bit before they graduate. They could run into each other in the arts room? Celia's occasionally there to work on sewing projects. She might complain about his music though. There's also just general seventh year plots like NEWT revision or classes (maybe something divination-related?). Could also do something prefect-related (I saw that he was not a fan of her in the meeting haha)

Xiuying and Celia - I know we'd talked a bit about doing something Quidditch-related with them last year, and I'd still be down for that if you want. I actually think Celia's going to be a little less intense about Quidditch this year, but they can still fight over practice times or something. Or she can just be her normal judgmental self and make some passive aggressive, snarky comments about Ravenclaw.

...I feel like most of those ideas are so negative oops. So no worries if you're not interested. Just figured I'd toss them out there! ^_^
Hi Anaaaa!!!

I'm always up for some negative interactions so these ideas are great!

Molly + Celia - Oh my it seems Molly is going through it this year =)) However, I am keen to throw Molly in Celia's direction and see what happens. I'm keen on either idea or both! Molly is definitely going to have a miserable year ahahaha

Nolan + Celia - All of those are good ideas! I'm keen on any of them! Maybe leaning towards the arts room/NEWT revision idea a little more. Nolan isn't sure what to make of Celia yet but he does find her a little too strict, but we shall see once they interact a little more bahaha!

Xiuying + Celia - Yes!! I'm always up for Quidditch-related threads! Maybe we could do a lil mixture of both those ideas into one thread? A little messy thread is always fun bahahaha!

Hi Anaaaa!!!

I'm always up for some negative interactions so these ideas are great!

Molly + Celia - Oh my it seems Molly is going through it this year =)) However, I am keen to throw Molly in Celia's direction and see what happens. I'm keen on either idea or both! Molly is definitely going to have a miserable year ahahaha

Nolan + Celia - All of those are good ideas! I'm keen on any of them! Maybe leaning towards the arts room/NEWT revision idea a little more. Nolan isn't sure what to make of Celia yet but he does find her a little too strict, but we shall see once they interact a little more bahaha!

Xiuying + Celia - Yes!! I'm always up for Quidditch-related threads! Maybe we could do a lil mixture of both those ideas into one thread? A little messy thread is always fun bahahaha!

Molly and Celia - I honestly feel so bad for Molly. Do you think she would approach Celia? Otherwise, Celia could complain/make some rude remark about Gumdrop?

Nolan and Celia - On NEWT revision... Celia was recently given an assignment for Ancient Runes where she has to give someone a reading. She could offer to do one for Nolan? He can even ask about his parents' divorce if he wants or something less personal if he doesn't want to open up to a stranger haha. I think she'd be nice-ish (though maybe a little judgmental if she thinks his question is dumb) either way.

Xiuying and Celia - A mix of both ideas sounds good! Want to wait a little to see the outcome of the Ravenclaw/Gryffindor match before we do this?

Mercury + Saturday - Oh yes! I am always up for some unsorted kid fun! I'd love for Mercury to have a friend or two before he goes to Hogwarts. It would be nice to have someone else he knows aside from his brother haha! What is Saturday like?

Fiona + Osiris/Jean - Either one or both could work! Fiona is also going to like quidditch. She's more into the sport side of things. Fiona does like the outdoors too so that might also work. What are these characters like?

Abigail + Monday - Ah yes! I would love to get them in a thread together and see what happens! (Monday is such an interesting character, I would love to roleplay with him and see how it goes!) A prefect thread would be interesting! Does Monday have any interests or hobbies?

Marley + Artemis/Dante - Marley and Artemis would be cool! It helps that they were in the same house and year, which means that they are dormmates. Marley is always up to make friends so I'm keen for that! What is Artemis like? And what sort of things does she like and what are her hobbies? I'm always up for some mischievous this for Marley! What sort of mischief stuff does he get up to?
  • Mercury x Saturday: Um, that is a great question. All I know is that she is likely more on the sketchy side (as in she sketches not that she's a trouble maker). She does have a twin, but I imagine she probably has a darker set of humor when she ages.
  • Fiona x Osiris/Jean: Well, Osiris is a pyromaniac. He is a little out there and even wanted to burn someone's hand for fun. Not an evil kid but just a bit weird. Jean is far more normal than Osiris. Both his parents work, he looks up to his brother, and loves Quidditch. He might be a little prejudice about muggles (his dad hates anything less than pure except for Avie Mitchell). Jean isn't as influenced though.
  • Abigail x Monday: Monday loves muggle sports and video games, but since the latter don't work, he can be found kicking a little hackney sack around. He can sneak away from his patrol assignment and Abigail could bust him doing that xD
  • Marly x Artemis/Dante: Artie is basically a huge sweetheart unless someone is a bully. She loves to paint and draw. She also idolizes Quidditch (her big bro is professional so of course she will). She will befriend anything. Even a dragon if she knew it wouldn't char her. Dante tends to go into the forest, cliffs, maybe sneak out after curfew. That sort of thing. He doesn't have any prank items, so he can't use those (and maybe for the best honestly).

Totally forgot about this! Sorry for the last replies!

Molly and Celia - I honestly feel so bad for Molly. Do you think she would approach Celia? Otherwise, Celia could complain/make some rude remark about Gumdrop?

Nolan and Celia - On NEWT revision... Celia was recently given an assignment for Ancient Runes where she has to give someone a reading. She could offer to do one for Nolan? He can even ask about his parents' divorce if he wants or something less personal if he doesn't want to open up to a stranger haha. I think she'd be nice-ish (though maybe a little judgmental if she thinks his question is dumb) either way.

Xiuying and Celia - A mix of both ideas sounds good! Want to wait a little to see the outcome of the Ravenclaw/Gryffindor match before we do this?
Molly + Celia - As much as Molly is a sociable person, I think she'd be a bit too intimidated by Celia, so Celia making a comment about Gumdrop could totally work.

Nolan + Celia - Oh yes! That could totally work! As much as he says that the divorce doesn't effect him, it definitely does, so he might ask about the divorce, depending on how everything goes - But I am totally down for that.

Xiuying + Celia - Yes totally!

• Mercury x Saturday: Um, that is a great question. All I know is that she is likely more on the sketchy side (as in she sketches not that she's a trouble maker). She does have a twin, but I imagine she probably has a darker set of humor when she ages.
  • Fiona x Osiris/Jean: Well, Osiris is a pyromaniac. He is a little out there and even wanted to burn someone's hand for fun. Not an evil kid but just a bit weird. Jean is far more normal than Osiris. Both his parents work, he looks up to his brother, and loves Quidditch. He might be a little prejudice about muggles (his dad hates anything less than pure except for Avie Mitchell). Jean isn't as influenced though.
  • Abigail x Monday: Monday loves muggle sports and video games, but since the latter don't work, he can be found kicking a little hackney sack around. He can sneak away from his patrol assignment and Abigail could bust him doing that xD
  • Marly x Artemis/Dante: Artie is basically a huge sweetheart unless someone is a bully. She loves to paint and draw. She also idolizes Quidditch (her big bro is professional so of course she will). She will befriend anything. Even a dragon if she knew it wouldn't char her. Dante tends to go into the forest, cliffs, maybe sneak out after curfew. That sort of thing. He doesn't have any prank items, so he can't use those (and maybe for the best honestly).
Mercury x Saturday - Awesome! I'd be keen to do a thread between them and see where this goes! I think it would defs develop something before they go to Hogwarts, which would be nice.

Fiona x Osiris/Jean - I'm keen to try both pairs and see what happens? Fiona is defs going to be interested in Quidditch so there something there that Jean and Fiona will have in common! I'm interested to see a thread between Fiona and Osiris and see what happens!

Abigail x Monday - Oh I like that idea! Abgail mostly grew up in a muggle home, so they defssomewhat have that muggle world in common I guess. But I like the idea about the patrolling!

Marley x Artemis/Dante - Artemis sounds so sweet! I think her and Marley would get along well! Marley also loves to paint and anything artistic! Maybe they could do something related to that? I'm also going to have Marley be interested in quidditch a little later in the year, so she might have questions about the sport or something, so that could be like a future thread idea or something as well? Marley does love doing some mischievous things sometimes, so we can totally do up to no good thread sort of thing!

Molly + Celia - As much as Molly is a sociable person, I think she'd be a bit too intimidated by Celia, so Celia making a comment about Gumdrop could totally work.

Nolan + Celia - Oh yes! That could totally work! As much as he says that the divorce doesn't effect him, it definitely does, so he might ask about the divorce, depending on how everything goes - But I am totally down for that.

Xiuying + Celia - Yes totally!

Molly + Celia - That's totally fair lol Celia's always down to complain about errant animals (or just animals in her general vicinity) so she can start that conversation. Do you want to start?

Nolan + Celia - Perfect! I can start a thread where she approaches him

Xiuying + Celia - At the risk of being annoying, do you want to maybe wait a few more days to see the outcome of the Hufflepuff/Slytherin match haha. It will either go well and Celia will be super aggressive about trying to secure additional practice time, or it'll go poorly, and Celia will be super bitter talking to Xiuying

Molly + Celia - That's totally fair lol Celia's always down to complain about errant animals (or just animals in her general vicinity) so she can start that conversation. Do you want to start?

Nolan + Celia - Perfect! I can start a thread where she approaches him

Xiuying + Celia - At the risk of being annoying, do you want to maybe wait a few more days to see the outcome of the Hufflepuff/Slytherin match haha. It will either go well and Celia will be super aggressive about trying to secure additional practice time, or it'll go poorly, and Celia will be super bitter talking to Xiuying
Yess all of this sounds good! I’ll start something for Celia and Molly and link you up when I can! :)

@Celia Vuong for Molly and Celia! I know it isn't much, but pls lemme know if you'd like me to change or add anything! Feel free to godmod Gumdrop however you'd like hehe

Love the thread title for Molly/Celia haha

Here's the one for Nolan/Celia! Let me know if anything needs changing.

For Xiuying/Celia, do you want me to start something or do you want to do it?

For Xiuying/Celia, do you want me to start something or do you want to do it?
Yay thanks for that! Would it be ok if you started something? :)

Here's Xiuying/Celia! Let me know if you want me to change/add anything!

Mercury x Saturday - Awesome! I'd be keen to do a thread between them and see where this goes! I think it would defs develop something before they go to Hogwarts, which would be nice.

Fiona x Osiris/Jean - I'm keen to try both pairs and see what happens? Fiona is defs going to be interested in Quidditch so there something there that Jean and Fiona will have in common! I'm interested to see a thread between Fiona and Osiris and see what happens!

Abigail x Monday - Oh I like that idea! Abgail mostly grew up in a muggle home, so they defssomewhat have that muggle world in common I guess. But I like the idea about the patrolling!

Marley x Artemis/Dante - Artemis sounds so sweet! I think her and Marley would get along well! Marley also loves to paint and anything artistic! Maybe they could do something related to that? I'm also going to have Marley be interested in quidditch a little later in the year, so she might have questions about the sport or something, so that could be like a future thread idea or something as well? Marley does love doing some mischievous things sometimes, so we can totally do up to no good thread sort of thing!
Seems like we need to see what threads we need to start for the above! I'm game for any and all, honestly.

Hey Maria! Was just looking and see if I can offer you something.

June x Eliza: I believe we wanted to let them meet but that didn't happen haha. But I feel like June would not have the same interest. But she wants to meet a lot of peeps in her year so I don't know how or what. But if June would win someone over to her side by just acting nice she would be pleased.

Fiona x Travis: I have an unsorted for next ic year too. And I would love for him to meet some people too before going to school. He is a fun guy so would be down to offer him.

Seems like we need to see what threads we need to start for the above! I'm game for any and all, honestly.
I'm keen for all as well! Which ones did you wanna start and I can start what is left over!

Hey Maria! Was just looking and see if I can offer you something.

June x Eliza: I believe we wanted to let them meet but that didn't happen haha. But I feel like June would not have the same interest. But she wants to meet a lot of peeps in her year so I don't know how or what. But if June would win someone over to her side by just acting nice she would be pleased.

Fiona x Travis: I have an unsorted for next ic year too. And I would love for him to meet some people too before going to school. He is a fun guy so would be down to offer him.
Hiya Jamie!!

June x Eliza - Yesss! I believe we did! Yeah, I don't think these two would have any sort of similar interests, but I'm always keen to put characters together and see what happens! Who know it might be a negative or positive outcome!

Fiona x Travis - Ooo yes! I'd be keen to set these two into a thread and see what happens! What is Travis like and what sort of things is he into?

I'm keen for all as well! Which ones did you wanna start and I can start what is left over!

Hiya Jamie!!

June x Eliza - Yesss! I believe we did! Yeah, I don't think these two would have any sort of similar interests, but I'm always keen to put characters together and see what happens! Who know it might be a negative or positive outcome!

Fiona x Travis - Ooo yes! I'd be keen to set these two into a thread and see what happens! What is Travis like and what sort of things is he into?
June x Eliza: Exactly. We can see what comes from it.

Fiona x Travis: love it! He is social and kind of a funny guy, who liked to have a lot of fun. Doesn’t take things too serious. He likes music a lot and sports.

I can start one. I don’t mind which.

Not me forgetting because my memory is bad and I hyper-focused on lessons ANYWAY

I can start Saturday x Mercury, Jean x Fiona, and Dante x Marley. So, that would leave you with Fiona x Osiris, Monday x Abigail, and Marley x Artemis! I'll add mine to the list and send them over via PM or here, whichever is more convenient!

TOPIC CLOSED AND ARCHIVED

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back