OOC First Name
Maria
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Wand
Straight 14 Inch Sturdy Alder Wand with Fairy Wing Core
Molly had been a bit glum recently, There was so much going on that was overwhelming her thoughts, she didn't really know what to think or do. Her parents' getting divorced was a tough one for her to process, but she wasn't sure if she was able to go through that yet. The Hufflepuff sat in the student lounge in one of the comfy chairs, just thinking about life and all the recent events that had been happening so far. She was basically just daydreaming with these thoughts, unaware that Gumdrop had walked off somewhere to do her own thing.

Even before all the stuff that happened last year, back when the Student Lounge had been one of Celia's favorite spots in the castle, she'd still had her fair share of complaints about the place. Unlike the prefect's common room, it was open to everyone, including people who didn't understand how to share a public space. And that turned out to be a shockingly large proportion of the student body. Celia chalked it up to the high rate of homeschooling in the magical community.

So when a rogue cat jumped onto the book she was reading, Celia was displeased but unsurprised. She recoiled and tugged her book away before frowning at the creature, which had hopped down and was starting to brush its way past her legs. "No. Go away." It occurred to her that the cat looked familiar, and Celia glanced up to see Molly staring off into space. "Molly," she said through gritted teeth. "Your cat won't leave me alone."

sorry this is not great and very late x.x

Molly was quickly broken out of her thoughts when she heard someone speak to her. Her cheeks became red with embarrassment rather quickly when she noticed who it was. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," Molly said rather quickly. She didn't know Celia that much, but Molly knew she was intimidated by the girl. "Gumdrop, leave Celia alone," Molly muttered to her cat before she headed in the direction of where Celia and Gumdrop were. She quickly picked her cat up before looking at Celia. "I'm so sorry," Molly says sheepishly to Celia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back