Almost winter

Sern stepped out of the shadows with his wand rasied and called out, "Stupefy"in a cold whisper. He aimed jsut to the right of her and the spell shot past her eye. "No cousin , I dont think you should call the wolves...And by the way, thats for scaring wednesday" He eyed her cloesly. He really had no idea why he was in such a foul mood , he just was.

((i got to start reading more rps cause i feel stupid))

"Im not leaving" Arisa said pulling her wand out "I can use my wand to" Arisa said holding up her wand.

Thearus sent himself in font of them both facing sern. This was bad... Why. just why. He sent his sword form its place with a ringing sound and held it in font of him. "Sern...What are you doing?"

Kida Looked at Sern, she scowled, she tucked her wand into her pocket, "SERN YOU IDIOT" she said angrilly, she trudged towards him, passing Thearus quickly "Your lucky i DONT call the wolves, your not ment to scare us like that when were talking about Dangerous animals, in the forest" She said angrilly, Kida stood infront of him, she was still a good 2 inches taller, she ruffeled his hair pushing his head away slightly, "Good Try, but you wernt scary, you just used advantage of the situation at hand" she said snarling, still with a Angry tone in her voice

Arisa put her wand away. "Sern why are you in such a bad mood today?" Arisa asked looking at him concernded

Sern pressed his wand at the point between her color bones, "I really dont care what you call it" And then he looked to thearus, "I'd put that away...someone could get hurt" He gave a slight smile before looking back to his cousin. He would be able to get ehr faster thens he could him if she decided to do something.

Kida stood Still, she snarled at Sern "Put your bloody wand down Sern" she said running her fingers through her hair

Arisa was shocked she had never seen Sern like this "Sern what would Wednesday say if she saw you like this!" Arisa yelled. "What happened to the sweet boy who helped me get back to the castle?" Arisa asked.

Thearus could only stand there and watch, seeing as he reasoned if he went for sern he would hurt kida. And that he could not allow. He watched him carefully watching the story unfold.

Kida Grew more angry "Put the Wand Down Sern" She said with a slight demanding tone in her voice, she ran her fingers over her wand in her pocket, trying to decide to use it or not

Head tilting to the side, he looked over to Arisa, "What would she think?" His wand has lessened pressure on his cousin but still held firm.

"Well she would yell at you first of all for treating her friends and your cousin like this!" Arisa said thinking that she had never accually heard Wednesday yell. "Why are you in such a bad mood!?" Arisa asked again "And put that wand away!" Arisa said in a motherly tone.

Thearus would not stand here any longer, he launched himself forward knocking kida out of the way. The edge of his sword shining against serns neck as it presses gently against it. "Put it away Sern".

Kida Hit the ground, she frowned slightly, "i could have handeled it" she said with a slight Murmer, she stood up standing behind Thearus, "What are you doing" she asked slightly, looking around to see if she could find any wolves

Sern felt the edge press against his neck and slowly closed his eyes. Then in a quick moment of reflex, sent his wand up pointing up at the centaur, "Do not threaten me.., outcast" His voice cold as ice.

"Sern!" Arisa yelled. She wasnt going to sit around any longer. "Stupify((sorry if i spelt it wrong >.<))!" Arisa said pointing her wand at Sern

Sern sent himself out of the way though the sword sliced into his throat slightly. He sent his wand in the direction of them all and said with a smile, "That could get you in trouble you know". He let out a cold laugh for a moment before eyeing them all.

Kida Flicked her wand out and pointed it at sern "PUT THE BLOODY WAND DOWN SERN" she said angrilly, her voice raised "or i will Call the Wolves, i know they come when i howl, and i know that i..." she stopped for a moment "accio Moontrimmer" she muttered and caught her moontrimmer as it came to her, "I can escape, with Arisa if i need to" she said Coldly,

Looking over to arisa he lowered his wand ever so slightly. Then his eyes flashed again and the wand returned abck its level hight.

Sern gave another chuckle, "and what about thearus...I dont think he can fit"

Arisa felt sick. She didnt want to deal with this the thought of escape was apealing but she would not leave Thearus alone with the wolves.

"I dont need to run from you!" He said while pointing his word down to him again.
He looked to the bleeding cut along his throat. Perhaps he would pass out soon?
He sent himself into an even stance while glaring to the boy.

"Thearus, is alot faster then any wolf" she said Coldly, she walked around sern, still with her wand aimed, "And, i know that your not faster then any wolf" she said Scowling

"Then call them!" He yelled with force. His fang like teeth becoming more noticable, while his eyes became much more sharper. He twisted the wand around in his hand. Infinate rage raked at him and the wolves would give him something to expell it.

Kida Stood behind him, she walked over to him, standing beside his arm with the wand in, she placed her hand on Serns Shoulder, "and what if i dont, you cant harm us, its against the school Rules"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back