Almost winter

Sern had decided he had not been to the forest in a while and aught to. He set out along the slightly damp grass to the edge of the forest and headed in slowly. It wasnt long before he heard familiar voices and headed to them slowly. He wlaking down through a shadow and looked to the group, "Not telling heroic storys about me are you cousin?" He asked in his cool tone

Arisa blushed as Thearus covered her eyes "Yes it can be" She said in a whisper. "Im forever in Serns debt as well as Rains, oh hello sern" Arisa said before walking over to the tree. "I guess i could try" She said while grabbing a branch

Kida Laughed "Na, Just telling Storys about your heroics" she said looking at Sern who had entered the forest "Thearus, i dont know if you have met one of my Cousins Sern"

Thearus slowly moved his hands away from her eyes and looked over to sern. He bowed his head slightly and said, "Taking a stroll Sern?" He gave him a slight smile though he was abit nervous. Sern seemed to be able to get a temper, as he had seen on that night with the wolves and he would rather not get into a fight.

Kida Quickly Jumped down out of the tree, Pulling herself into a Tuck, before pulling a barani full turn, she landed and presented, "Yes, i was trying to show off" she said with a laugh, she ran over to sern, quickly pulling him into a hug, before dragging him to help catch Arisa. "I'm ready to catch you arisa, and so is Sern"

Arisa giggled she pulled her self up to a bracnch and sat down. She felt a little dizzy but thats it "You guys can come back up i think ill be fine"

"thearus" He said calmly while bowing his head slightly, then looking over to Arisa "hello again." He gave her a slight smile before his cousin said about catching, "catching....wait what?"

She watched Arisa Climb into the tree, "Are you going to cl...." kida stopped, "Thearus, can you give me a hand with this please" she said gesturing to Sern, so sern couldnt see, she grabbed serns hand, refusing to let go, and grinned

(( gah brb , you guy pretend I wasnt in the forum, I get to far behind. Oh and arisa? If you fall in love with the centaur are you going to take him to the yule ball? if so? o_O ))

Kida Turned back to the tree, she ran up the trunk, and quickly pulled herself up next to arisa "Your Turn Thearus" she said laughing

Arisa laughed "Ya come on" Arisa said slipping a little before regaining her blance.

Kida Quickly Locked her arm under Arisa's to give her balance, "C'mon tomorrow is coming" she said with a laugh

"When I said climb...I more meant jump" Giving a slight laugh before continuing "Its abit hard to stay on the branch" He gave both a smile before trotting around the tree a few times. He then stood up on his back legs and reached up as far as he could, almost reaching Arisa. He gave her another faint smile before dropping back down.

Kida Laughed, she stood up and turned to arisa "do you recon you can get down" she said as she spung off, tucking into a back sault before landing next to Thearus, she turned back "Your Turn"

"Thank-you Kida" Arisa said while smiling at her and then giving Thearus a matching smile "Yes i sapose it would be harder for you to stay on a branch" Arisa said looking down. "Why is this place so forbiden it seems wonderful to me" Arisa said looking down with a slight frown before jumping back down.

"...Because not all things in this forest like humans" He said in a deadly murmur while absently laying and hand over his sword and looking around.

Arisa suddenly felt scared. If some thing made Thearus react that way then she was sure she didnt want to meet it. She reached for her wand in her pocket to make sure it was still there. Thank god it was. "Well were relativly close to the grounds they wouldnt come this far would they?" Arisa asked determind not to look scared, even if it probably wasnt working.

Kida Looked around, "i Guess now isnt a good time to show Arisa my wolf calling" she said with a slight tad of humor, she wanted to lighten the moment slightly, she ran her fingers over her wand, and continued to look around

(( to bored not to participate. but forget me previous posts mmk ))

A pebble rolled out into the clearing slowly with seemly endless sound until it came to a spinning stop between them all.

Kida quickly Drew her wand, she aimed it at the object, "Accio Moontrimmer" she muttered and watched her moontrimmer come towards her, she grabbed it quickly and threw it over to Arisa "Catch Arisa" she said Softly, looking around carefully

Thearus watched the coin and then where it came from, his hand gripping tighter around the hilt of his sword. "whos there?"

Arisa caught what Kida threw at her before looking at it. "What is it?" Arisa asked looking at the thing in her hands.

"Its my Broom Arisa, use it if you want to get out of here" she said looking around she glanced at Thearus and then back around to where the object came from.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back