Almost winter

"Oh..." He said before looking over to arisa, "just something I made up... theres words to it to but..." He broke off and looked back down to the guitar. He was probably making a complete fool of himself in front of humans...Humans! Even if they are cute ones... He shook his head for a moment and watching the guitar, not looking up as his fingers ran across the neck of the guitar.

"I wish i was as talented as you" Arisa said wishing he would sing for them. He probably had a lovely voice. She looked into his green eyes they were perfect.

Kida Blushed slightly when Arisa said she was talented, she had never been called talented before, nor has she blushed, She shrugged it off with a smile, watching Thearus as he played, "Teach us the Lyrics" she said grinning, "the song is beautiful, the lyrics must be aswell"

(remind me to think of lyrics next time)

"Im sure you have many talents, He murmured with a smile though it faltered when kida asked to teach them the lyrics, "oh..." He looked back to his guitar and started to hum. "I.." This would mean he would have to sing. He wondered if he could. His humming grew into words that rang out into the forest in majestic tones.

Well I started out down a dirty road
Started out all alone
And the sun went down as I crossed the hill
The town lit up the world got still

Arisa smiled "Its wonderful" Arisa said smiling. "Your an amazing singer." She started to hum along with him, in perfect tune thanks to the lessons.

((lol))

Kida Smiled, she took a moment to soak up the lyrics, listening to the music, she had never sun infront of a group of people before, even if it was small, only her family, she nodded her head before she began to sing, she took a deep breath, shut her eyes and began

"Well I started out down a dirty road
Started out all alone
And the sun went down as I crossed the hill
The town lit up the world got still"

she Sung it softly, she wasnt a bad singer, she sung a sweet tune, and continued to listen, running her fingers through her hair slightly, she opened her eyes, and looked back at thearus, "Its Beautiful"

(( lol im stealing this from Tom petty its called Learning to fly
, hope no one minds, Its not a bad song actually. dont worry about the movie part to it though XD)

Giving a faint smile to both of them he continued,

Im learning to fly but I aint got wings
Coming down is the hardest thing

Well the good old days may not return
And the rocks might melt, and the sea may burn

Comin down is the hardest thing

Arisa couldnt help it any more and began to sing along

"Im learning to fly but I aint got wings

Comin down is the hardest thing"

She was having so much fun. She had forgotten how much she loved singing. ((you guys decide if i sing bad or good XD ))

Kida Smiled, she sung along with arisa, she could here the tune mixing, it sounded great, she felt as if the forest had come alive

"Im learning to fly but I aint got wings

Comin down is the hardest thing"

They both sang beautifully together and he was glad he had come to meet them. Though he thought his voice might be ruining the song he had to teach them the lyrics so continued in his tones.

Well some say life will beat you down
Break your heart, steal your crown
So I started out for God kno ws where
But I guess Ill know when I get there

Im learning to fly around the clouds
But what goes up must come down

Im learning to fly
Im learning to fly

He fell quiet after he sang but kept playing so they could sing through. His cheeks were slightly red and he seemed overly interested in something on the ground. Though he couldn't help but look up every now and again with a faint smile.

"Well some say life will beat you down

Im learning to fly
Im learning to fly"

Kida smiled as she sing along with Arisa, she Watched Thearus and Smiled, Running her fingers through her hair, she loved Singing, alone, but in the forest it was more Enchanting

Arisa continued singing and returning Thearus's smiles.

"Well some say life will beat you down

Im learning to fly
Im learning to fly"

She blushed at the end of the song worried that she hadnt sounded very good compared to them. She didnt know why the forest was forbidden she thought it was wonderful.

The tune slowed and ended with a slow picking pattern and he murmured, "im not that good a singer but you two where great" He scuffed a hoof against the ground and looked around his surroundings trying not to look overly obsessive with them.
Just remember....four legs...two legs...four...two.. He kept that thought in his head.

Kida Smiled, "That song is Awesome i LOVE it" she said grinning, "You were a Great Singer, i dont know what your talking about, your better then us"

"Thats right Kida" Arisa said while nodding hes got a voice to match his eyes beautiful Arisa thought then blushed again.

"Yes well...ermm....thanks?" He said with a nervous smile to them both. He plucked the strings absently on his guitar as his gaze drifted from on of them to the next with the faintest of smiles. He then looked to Arisa for a longer moment and said, "You have something different about your eyes".

Arisa blushed thinking about her pale green almost gray eyes "Oh, yeah my eyes are kind of diffrent, some times they work some times they dont" Arisa said still looking at the ground.

Kida had a sudden rush of energyl, she Turned to a tree behind Thearus, and quickly ran to it, she grabbed onto a knot, and pulled her self up with speed, Climbing over to a branch, she sat on a branch, Almost directly above Thearus, "You look really Beautiful from Here Arisa" She said smiling, Kida looked down at Thearus from tree, "You look Completely and absolutley... Beautiful from here aswell Theaurs, your Coat is so Shiney" She said Smiling

Arisa blushed again. She was getting so much attention "Well so do you" Arisa said looking up at her friend. She grined but stayed on the ground. She was terrified of hights.

"I see.." Thearus murmured as he looked at her eyes closely. then kida ran up and jumped onto a tree and called Arisa beautiful, That she is. Then Arisa replied in kind and thearus couldn't help but let out a slight laugh. There seemed to be an overly large amount of complementing going around. "Do they bother you at all?" He asked curiously, he could fix them though he wouldn't if she didn't want him to.
And in his opinion she looked near perfection.

Kida Quickly Dropped and Hung Upside down by her legs, "Arisa, Come Join me" She said with a laugh, watching her blush

"Oh aside from the slight annoyance of being blind every once and a while there fine" Arisa said smiling "Except for that time i was out in the lake" She mumbled to her self quietly. She loved swiming and couldnt wait to see Rain again. She looked at Thearus again she couldnt see any problem with him he was perfection. She looked into his green eyes again. Then Kida droped down "Oh i would but i might faint, scared of hights" Arisa said laughing

"Sern told me about the problem with the lake, Luckly he was there, Rain cant walk on land, and you would have got trapped in the storm" She said with a upside down smile, "Come on Arisa, thearus and i will catch you if you fall" She Laughed slightly, quickly swining herself up, to stand on the branch

Thearus chuckled as Kida asked Arisa to join her, "what no invitation for me" He launched himself up to a nearby trees branch, kicking off that to another and so on a few times before landing down behind arisa and saying with a laugh, I can climb to you know...Its just abit harder" He then covered Arisa's eyes with smooth and and said, "Blind you say? That must be frustrating.."

"Oh fine" Kida Laughed "Get your butt up here aswell, and bring Arisa with you" she said laughing to herself, Kida noticed that she had left her Moontrimmer on the ground, "Or Arisa can use my Moontrimmer"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back