Almost winter

"Very exciting, I'm a... Well, i hate to say it, but i'm a" She stopped for a moment "I'm a Muggle Born, so everything is very new, seeing you is Very Very new, your the first centaur i have met, and you are more then i imagined" she said with a smile.

"nothing wrong with that, im an outcast. Doesn't mean theres anything wrong with us" He just then realized what he said and looked strait back down to the ground. oh yeah that was REALLY smart you dolt. He knew there was really nothing wrong with it but people seem not to like outcasts that much.

"I cant say your the first person ive met, but your definitely the most interesting" Thearus said just loudly enough to hear.

Kida Laughed, "An outcast, there is nothing wrong with that, Less people to annoy you" she said smiling, Her smile became more larger when he said she was the most interesting "Thanks" she said with a smile

"Yes well im not sure if you'd know but its alot easyer to fight things off when you've got more than one person" He said with a slight wince. "Anyway..., you dont need to be troubled by my life" He gave her a smile and asked, "do you have a favorite class yet?"

"I'd Love to be able to be alone for once, but i always have my cousins" She said with a slight smile, her cousins got annoying sometimes, but she has learned to deal with them, she smiled, "My Favourite class would have to be...." she said thinking slightly "Flying" she said with a smile, holding her hand out above her broom which was on the ground beside her "Up" she said slightly commanding, Her broom shot up into her hand, and she quickly held it out to Thearus,

He looked at the broom with wonder, He had always wanted to fly. But he was a centaur...and centaurs do NOT fly. He oftened jumped this cliff to the other side just to get the feeling. He was a great jumper, though he was sure it wouldn't be the same as flying.

He looked at it for a moment before running a hand smoothly along it taking a long breath. "Amazing..."

Kida Grinned, "I just love the height, not the speed, Being up High gives me time to think, time to be to myself" she said looking up to the sky, her Hazel eyes shimmered in the sun, "Time to be alone, you know, Me time" she said smiling

"Yes well..., I seem to be able to get enough alone time without joining the clowds"
He gave her a slight smile while taking in the expression on her face as she watched the skys. She had nice eyes he thought but then rid himself of it and then looked around abit more.

She looked back to him and smiled, "It seems like you do" she said with a slight laugh "what do you do around here, like when there are no students to talk to, no centaurs to talk to, and no wolves or other" she looked around her quickly before looking back at him "Creatures to slay"

"I run and train and write poetry and play music. We centaurs do alot of things humans do you know" Thearus said with a bit of a laugh. He really couldn't think of something extraordinary he did at that moment. Then again, he really couldn't think of much of anything at that moment.

Kida Laughed "well i guess you do" She Smiled, "You train? What do you train for"

"a sword doesn't work well if you don't know how to use it" He took a long moment before continuing though much more quieter, "and to remember"

Kida Laughed "Ofcourse, Obviously" She said hitting her self in the forehead, how stupid could she have been, ofcourse he would be practicing with the sword, she smiled, "i still would prefer a sword over a wand" she said Softly, she didnt want anyone to hear, that she would trade in her wand anyday, she wanted to be a witch, but there was so much work involved, "i Could also Threaten Aeon if he annoys me if i had a sword" she said laughing slightly, "what type of music do you play?" she asked curiously

(( thanks guys <_< ))

Arisa stood there listening to Kida and Thearus talk. She looked at Thearus she thought he was beautiful. He had long brown hair and a beautiful face. "Oh um yes what kind of music do you play?" Arisa said getting out of her trance.

( Sorry :( got abit carried away)

"Me?....oh well....all sorts..." He Wondered weather he should mention he loved alot of muggle rock. It probably wasn't the best thing to do. "Would you....like to listen?" He looked nervously between the two. Then down to the ground.

((s'ok))

Arisa smiled "That would be great" Arisa said excited "I like muggle music my self" She said smiling looking at him. "Whats wrong?" She asked concerned.

((Sorry Aswell XD))

Kida Grinned, "I Love All Music, there aint a bad kind, Apart from the kinda which blasts from the radio when you have to get up in the morning, thats the only time when i dont like music" Kida watched Thearus' Focus turn to the ground "Its not going to move you know, you dont have to keep an eye on it all the time" she said jokingly

"oh...nothing I just haven't played for humans before..."He said while pulling a guitar from his back. "Muggle music?" He asked with a smile. He plucked each string once making sure its in tune before strumming down a few times. "I...haven't played in a while so..." Slowly plucking the strings into a slow peaceful tune.

"Your really good" Arisa said impressed. Wow hes beautiful and has talent Arisa thought and then blushed. Why was she thinking this!?

"Awesome" Kida said with a smile "I play the Flute and Trumpet, but i left them back home, i have been meaning to purchase a new flute" she said Smiling

"Wow, i used to take singing lessons.... but not any more" Arisa said looking at her feet.

"I Guess were all Musical here, i Sing, but i never took lessons, i could never get used to the idea of someone telling me how to sing" Kida Looked at Thearus "Do you Sing?"

"Oh....Thanks, And flute?" His tune started to get slightly more complicated and pic up some pace still keeping that mystery and beauty in it. "I can play flute..Sing to..."His cheeks reddened slightly and he concentrated on playing.

Kida Smiled, "I Love Music, when i get my new flute, i plan on going up into the Clouds and just play, hoping i dont relax so much that i fall off" Kida said with a small laugh, she looked at the strings, "My Dad plays Guitar, i tried to get him to teach me, but i could never pick it up"

"You guys are so talented" Aria said "Im not a music person i guess" She said looking at them. She listened to the tune of the song "What song is that?" Arisa asked looking at the guitar.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back