Almost winter

Sern spun away from his cousin. "And if you havent noticed, being in here is also against the rules" He watched her coldly. "You wouldent call the wolves anyway...Probably cant" He gave her a taunting faint smile.

Kida Scowled, she grabbed his Wrist, digging her Nails Into his Pressure point, "I Can Call the Wolves, but i dont really want to, cause you see, that means i called them on you, and i would have to deal with your Parents" She dug her nails in harder, breaking the surface of the skin, "and even if i did, i would have to wait for them to come"

Sern held his wand close to her hand before sending sparks to it, burning into her flesh untill she would let go. "dont.....touch...me" He whispered. His stormy eyes going misty with what might have been a tear beofre going back to the orginal sharpness.

"Kida please dont" Arisa asked "Hes mad he isnt thinking right" Arisa said grabbing her friends shoulder.

Kida Quickly Shrugged her shoulder away from Arisa, she pulled her hand away, Digging it into her pocket, She aimed her wand at Serns writst, keeping her wand low "Expelliarmus" she muttered softly, Serns wand went flying out of his hand, Kida quickly extended her arm to full length holding her wand at Serns Throat, "How dare you do that Sern, i would expect some Crude thing to be done by your brother, Not you" she said as she advanced on him.

"Well I didnt want to do anything dangerous" He glared at her for a moment before sending his foot around in a round house kik to her wand hand, kiking the wand form her hand and sending the hand away. "But....Your really starting to annoy me". He realised he was now wandless and arisa still had one.
"Its not like a I cant do anything without my wand though" He snarled.

Arisa began to cry. She didnt handle these kind of situations well. he just wished this would end. She still had her wand "Stupify!" Arisa tried once more aiming her wand at Sern

Kida walked over to sern, she was raging with anger, she grabbed serns shirt, Flinging him to the ground, she sat on him, pinning his hands and down with hers, she winced a bit as she put pressure on one of his arms, "and your Really Starting to annoy me" she said snarling, "Thearus" she said looking at him, "a little help please"

((erm...))

Sern rolled just in time from under his cousin as the spell was sent. And sent himself out of the way and watched the spell fly strait to his cousins chest, though that was a prioirty at the moment. He rolled over to his wand sntaching it form the ground. He aimed over to Arisa and muttered, "Expelliarmus" and watched as her wand flew form her hand and landed jsut at the edge of the clearing. He then looked down to his cousin and wondered whether she was hit.

Kida Rolled just out of the way of the spell, it hit the ground right infront of her, she thought for the moment just to act knocked out, she made a realistic sound of pain, she continued to lay on the ground motionless. Her velvet hair Draped across her face, she could see slightly, her eyes darted around slightly looking for her wand,

Arisa saw Kida fall to the ground "OK THIS HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND! SERN GO AWAY I DONT LIKE YOU THIS WAY!" Arisa yelled suddenly angry "AND IF YOU THINK IM NOT GOING TO TELL WEDNESDAY ABOUT THIS YOUR MISTAKEN!" Arisa shouted again.

Sern heard the cry of pain and looked to his cousin, suddenly his fang like teeth becoming much less noticable and his eyes losing their rage. He dropped his wand and knelt down beside her, "Kida...?"
Every drop of rage had swept away by taht moment and now all he could think of was her.
"..i..Im sorry...I..I got angry"

Kida continued to stay on the ground, she was in pain, her hand was killing her like hell, her back hurt from being forced to the ground, atleast she wouldnt have to fake as much, she made a slight groan of pain, before moving slightly.

"Kida dont move!" Arisa said before going over to her friend. "Are you bleeding at all?" Arisa asked checking her friend over "Can you move your fingers?"

"Kida..." His eyes growing misty again, god if anything was wrong with her he would kill himself. He lent over her and whispered slightly fearful, "..kida ..are you ok?...im so sorry.."
He had basically forgotten about arisa and hadn't even noticed her yelling.

Kida listned to Arisa's Instruction, she didnt know if she was bleeding or not, Kida moved her left hand, it still hurt a bit, but the rest was Perfectly fine, she moved her right hand a yelped in pain, her hand was burning, she attempted to sit up, but she couldnt manage the strength, her back was almost fine, she had bruised her lower back badly, she just lay there, "Sorry Sern" she muttered softly

"kida i said dont move" Arisa instructed much like a mother and healer. "Stay still" Arisa said checking her friend over again. She checked her neck and it didnt apear to be broken. She checked her hand "It might be broken" Arisa said with a frown on her face "But im not a healer yet so we had better get you to the hospital wing"

"No..No Im sorry just...just stay still" He glanced over to Arisa before he tucked his arms under his cousin. "Your lucky your light" he said with a chocking laugh. "We have to get you to the hospital, just rest..." He hauled himself upright with her in his arms. He thought should be expelled.

Kida wanted to fight back, she didnt like to be carried, expecially out of the forest and through the school, and she didnt want to go to the hospital, she was only faking it, she thought she was anyway, she had attempted to struggle, it wasnt working, she was in pain, but she didnt want to show it to much, she just wanted to get down

"Sern keep her back and her neck straight" Arisa said holding Kida's head up. "um one sec" She ran over to Thearus and giving him a quick hug "good bye" She said before running back to her friends. She held up Kidas head again. "Ok lets go"

Sern, with arisa, started waving slowly through the forest untill they reached the edge. Pausing for a moment he looked around and then started moving up to the castle, he was glad not many people were around to see him. When they made it to the castle he headed strait for the hospital wing.

(( who wants to start new thingy? ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back