Almost winter

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa was among the trees. She was just out of seeing distance of the castle and was among all the fallen leaves. It was so pretty orange red yellows and browns she loved it. She just fell back into a pile of leaves and sat there relaxing.

Kida trudged through the Forest, she had her Black Skinnys on, with a Pale Yellow Shirt, her yellow thongs on her feet, she wore the most unsuitible clothes for the season, but she loved it, her moontrimmer was in one hand she didnt go anywhere with out it, she needed it incase she had to get some where quickly or escape, she Spotted Arisa among some trees, changing her trudge to a run, she ran over to Arisa, and quickly jumped before landing infront of her, "HI ARISA" she said happily

Arisa jumped up and saw it was Kida "Oh hi Kida you scared me!" Arisa said brushing the leaves out of her hair. "Nice outfit!" Arisa said looking at her "I was starting to wonder if anyone had pacted any thing besides there uniforms" Arisa said she was wearing blue jeans and a snug purple turtle neck. "So what are you doing out here?" Arisa asked her friend in a friendly tone.

"Thanks" she said, taking a step back to completely look at Arisa's Outfit "I love yours, i'm gonna steal it" she said laughing, "Oh, i'm secretly a wolf" she said grinning innocently, she Ran her hands through her hair waiting for her reaction

"Ahuh im so sure" Arisa said in a sarcastic tone. A wolf? She thought Kida was more creative then that.

"Yes a Wolf" She said Smiling "Listen", Kida took in a deep Breath, and turned away from Arisa, before letting out a Howl, she sounded like a wolf, from all around the, Wolves Responded to the Cry, She grinned and turned back, "See" she said, trying to keep herself from smiling, she had already almost sent wolves on her cousin Sern and Wednesday, but it was to much fun to pass off. she knew she wasnt a wolf, obviously, but it was fun to joke around.

Thearus walked in with an expressionless mask on his face and stopped just out of the shadows though he was still hard to see. "That is very unwise young one.." He looked to the girl who had made the call keeping the expressionless mask though he was rather curious. Not every student could call to the wolves.

Kida Heard a voice, she quickly looked to the diretion it was coming from, Centaur she said in her mind, She Smiled, "I Like to Howl to the wolves, i like it how they respond" She said Smiling, "Hi, I'm Kida, and this is Arisa" she said motioning to Arisa. "And you are???"

"Still isnt a wise thing to do..." He noted. Though he was rather interested with the girl and then she introduced her and her friend. "Nice to meet you... I am Thearus.. Thearus Forthiem" His hand lay down on the hilt of his sword absently.

Kida Smiled, "i Still like doing it" she quickly ran her fingers through her hair "Nice to meet you Thearus, its a Nice name" She notcied him place his hand on the hilt of his sword, "Sweet Sword" she said, she was fasinated by it, "You Fight?" she asked

Thearus chuckled at the girls enthusiasm, "You cant survive long out here without one....unless you've got a wand" he noted while nodding his head in the direction of where her wand was. Thearus had always wondered what it would be like to use a wand but then he told himself he was a centaur not a wizard and that we know more then they ever could. Though he couldn't help but wonder..

Kida Laughed, "I'd Love a sword, but i guess my wand will do the job" she tapped her pocket where her wand was, "I should stop calling wolves if i want to survive i guess" she said snickering,

Thearus had seen a child mauled by a wolf when he was rather small and was in different emotions about the girls confidence against the animals. Though he had heard that humans can have unique bonds with animals. He thought alot of the summers seemed to. He looked at her for a moment before asking, "you wouldn't happen to be related to the summers would you?"

Kida Smiled, "Yes, I'm there Older Cousin" She said "you know Aeon and Sern?" She asked

"Yes, I do.." He gave her a slight smile, his head tilting to the side slightly. "your family seems bound to animals..." He was rather curious about them now. "It seems your with the wolf?..." He watched her closely and by now you could probably see how curious he was. He had stepped a few more steps form the shadow and had that glint in his eye.

"Oddly enough" She said with a smile "I Guess i am with the wolf" she said with a laugh, she watched as he walked out of the slight shadows, she watched him curiously, gazing at his magnificent structure, she had never seen a Centaur before, and she was captured by him

Letting out a sigh, threarus looked at her in a amazement for a moment longer. "I think your the first person not to ask where my group is.." He said with an uncertain smile. He wondered if she would press the subject any further.Looking her up and down a few times, He gave her faint smile.

"Aeon mentioned more then one Centaur around here, but i didnt know you were in groups" Kida said with a kind of akward smile,

"oh...well...yeah, theres a fair few of us" He murmured while shifting slightly and gazing now to the ground. He didn't like to think of himself as a n outcast but, He had done it for the right reasons. He looked up at her and gave a slightly apologetic smile for bringing it up. Taking a deep slow unheard breath he wondered why he brought it up. He usually hated talking about it.

"Cool" she said with a smile, she watched him gaze at the ground, it seemed like he didnt want to continue the topic, she thought of the first thing that came to mind, "Sorry, but i have to say, your really... well... Beautiful" she said slightly, wondering if it was the right thing to say. she Grinned slightly

Taking another few seconds to shuffle and pull himself together before looking up to her again thearus murmured, "You to..." His cheeks got the slightest tinge but he doubted she would notice. He felt rather odd and kind of just stood there wondering if she would say something.

Kida heard his murmer and smiled softly, she continued to act like she didnt hear anything, "How long have you been here, well, As in, here in this forest" kida stopped and smacked herself in the fore head "How long have you been living in the Forbidden Forest" she said smiling

"As long as I can remember" Thearus said, gaining his volume in voice back. He even looked up at her for a moment before glancing off to a couple of birds and then letting his gaze drift almost lazily around their surroundings. "and how long have you been coming here?" He asked, his gaze coming back and setting on her curiously.

"Long time i guess" She said with a Slight laugh "This is My First year, so i have alot to learn, like not calling wolfs" She said Grinning, she ran her fingers through her Velvet brown hair, gazing at the tree's before setting her Hazel eyes back into a gaze onto Him

"Not that long" He said with a chuckle. Every student seemed to think hew as an adult.. which he found odd but helpful when your scaring someone. Then she said about it being her first year, "It must be very exiting" smiling as he said it. He watched her as she ran a hand through her hair, it was quite nice. I mean it wasn't like he had never seen hair before. Female centaurs had some to, it was just....different on a human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back