All of My Characters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, We could have Isaiah and Olivia meet at say a meeting which devolves into like a coffee meeting somewhere? So they meet because of work? I can start something for them.

With Ajax, happy to do either or really. If you start one, and I start another then we can see how they all fit. If that suits?

That works for Isaiah x Olivia. I can start Ajax x Elizabeth if you want to do Ajax x Kara?

We RPed Emmy and Harleigh and we can again next year when they're at school? She could also be friends with any of your unsorteds! Shes very friendly and loving and loyal.

For Harper, I have Amari Kent. She is very confident and outspoken and a spoiled brat. She would definitely help him with any social problems and encourage him (and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if he had a crush on her xD )

Emmy x Kayce(?) next year sounds good! Emmy x Zoey might work out for friends, they sound like they would get along.

Harper x Amari yes! That sounds perfect honestly, I love Amari's character

for isaiah and olivia: https://hogwarts.nz/threads/coffee-breaks.93228/
bit different than what I suggested so let me know if it doesn't work or if you want any changes made to it
Rp was great! :)

Elizabeth x Ajax!

For Harper, I have Amari Kent. She is very confident and outspoken and a spoiled brat. She would definitely help him with any social problems and encourage him (and I'm sure she wouldn't mind if he had a crush on her xD )

@Daisy Parker since the semester is started back we can start Amari x Harper if you'd like? I can start it if you want me to!

Yesssss :D We can see about something with Kas and Harper once school starts up again, and I think I might have an idea for Ryan and Zoey already I can get to work on if you wanna do something for Kara and Nicole when you have time (I've noticed you've got a lot going on all of a sudden :r )?

@Elliot Briar would you like to start a thread for Kas x Harper or would you like me to

Yes, I'd love you to start! I'm super busy this week, so I don't think I'll be able to do many (if any) replies, but once next Tuesday is over with I should be back to normal!

@Elliot Briar would you like to start a thread for Kas x Harper or would you like me to
Do you mind starting it? I'm try to catch up with rose posts this week so I might be a tad slow @_@

Yes, I'd love you to start! I'm super busy this week, so I don't think I'll be able to do many (if any) replies, but once next Tuesday is over with I should be back to normal!
Do you mind starting it? I'm try to catch up with rose posts this week so I might be a tad slow @_@

I will start both of these asap and send them to you all! :)

Hey!

How about our characters Dale Paterson and Henry James Addams? He is to unsorted right now, but that would be nice to meet him. He is a little diffirent of all my characters, if you are intersting :)

@Amari Kent x Harper

@Kasim Safir x Harper

I apologize for the delay.

Hey!

How about our characters Dale Paterson and Henry James Addams? He is to unsorted right now, but that would be nice to meet him. He is a little diffirent of all my characters, if you are intersting :)
We can do that! Did you have anything in mind? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back