OOC First Name
Harleigh
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Knotted 18 Inch Flexible Hazel Wand with Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Arguing with her twin had Elizabeth feeling lonelier than ever at Hogwarts. She made friends and she liked her friends, but it felt like her family was falling apart since her father died. It was hot outside with a slight breeze, just the way she liked, so she thought she would enjoy the weather in the courtyard. Shifting her backpack off her shoulders and into the grass, she sat down promptly in the grass. Leaning back on her arms, Elizabeth looked towards the sky, checking out the clouds. It looks like a carrot. She thought, looking towards one of the clouds. When she used to climb with her father, they loved to point out cloud shapes at the top. Elizabeth felt a small tear form, but she quickly blinked it away. It's not fair. Laying all the way back into the grass, Elizabeth squeezed her eyes shut against the suns warm rays.

Ajaccio didn’t often come to the courtyard or beyond, he’d been a few times when he had wanted to fly his kite or do a little of the homework, where it was outside but close enough to the indoors that he could duck quickly in if it started raining. He was heading there, despite the fact it was quite sunny and definitely wouldn’t be raining later, but he had decided to do a little skateboarding. He walked out with a snapback on his head, keeping the wild curls from his eyes. The boy was smiling lightly to himself as he skateboarded casually around the court yard, it was a bit of restrictive space, but that was sometimes good when he wanted to just have a casual ride. He eventually stopped, having enjoyed it enough and being a little out of breath from it. He took a seat on the grass next to a girl whom he had definitely seen in his classes. She was laying on the ground looking up at the sky and the clouds above. The boy looked up at the clouds, noting that some of them looked a little weird. ”What cloud shapes are you seeing then?” he asked the girl, hoping that he wouldn’t startle her too much.

Elizabeth opened her eyes to see one of her classmates and she turned her head back towards the sky. "Carrots." She said, looking back towards the carrot-shaped cloud she saw previously. Looking around at the other clouds, she tried to see what else she saw. "That one kind of looks like a pirate ship." Elizabeth pointed towards another large cloud. "What do you see?" She returned the question.

Ajax lay down on the ground beside her and looked up at the sky, he didn’t see the carrot cloud but he could definitely see the pirate shipin the clouds. Ajaccio glanced around to the clouds before pointing towards one of them. ”That one looks like a dragon,” he grinned happily and laughed. He liked looking at the clouds. It was a good fun, and a good calm activity for him to do. The ravenclaw had spent time in his travels just watching the sky. But he didn’t do it nearly as often now as he had when he’d been a lot younger.

Elizabeth’s frustration was distracted for a moment. Watching the clouds was always a source of inspiration and relaxation to her. She just wished her dad was around to still do it with her. Her classmates company was helping her feel less alone. “I see the dragon,” She giggled as she wiped away the last tear on her cheek. Elizabeth turned her face and pointed towards another. “That one looks like a wardrobe.” She squinted her eyes and used her hand to shield them from the sun. “How’s your day been?”

Ajaccio looked at the dragon for a little longer before he began looking for other things in the sky, completely focused on what he was seeing above him and not on the girl. He looked towards the one she was pointing at and smiled, ”I hope there’s a lion in that cupboard,” Ajaccio joked hoping she would understand the reference that he was making. At the question he laughed lightly, ”Not a lot of people ask me that. My day has been good, I was a bit bored but now I’m not! I get bored of being stuck inside all of the time. Hows your day been?” he returned the question to her, but his gaze remained on the clouds, ”That one looks like a tea bag,” he said, pointing at the one he thought looked like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back