Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
lesbian
Wand
Straight 13 Inch Flexible Ash Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
All right, here we go. It feels like I’ve got a whole lot of characters by now, though I know a lot of people have many more. Anyway, they all need plots!

Students
Aegerine Night - Ravenclaw First Year
Aegerine is currently very resentful over moving to New Zealand to connect with a family she doesn’t care about, so she’s trying her best to hate everything. She’s a quiet, bookish girl, who puts up a hostile, pretentious front so people don’t realise she’s actually very shy. I'd like a couple of people who are either similarly antisocial and thus somehow able to get along, or persistent enough to try get through her defences, to befriend her. Primarily, though, she wants to attract a whole bunch of enemies.

Maddy Kaimarama - Gryffindor Second Year
Maddy is an overenthusiastic and friendly person, who loves to go on adventures and rant about dragons. She’s very protective over her friends and anyone she sees as vulnerable, and I’d like to make more use of that in plots this year. She needs bullies to fight, people to protect, and friends to go on adventures with. I’d be keen for her to make some enemies too, since her bouncy attitude could easily rub someone the wrong way.

Stella Wright - Ravenclaw Fifth Year
Stella is in a rough place at the moment, since she and her girlfriend had a bad break up late last year, and she's starting to realise that she doesn't really have close friends apart from her. She’s very inquisitive, very into science and astronomy, and likes to experiment and question accepted knowledge. Stella has very little in the way of connections currently, so she really needs more people to interact with. I'd also be open to enemies, especially if you have anyone who thinks science is pointless.

Hayley Elridge - Slytherin Seventh Year Prefect
Hayley's a seventh year now, that's so weird. She hasn't done much with her prefect status so far, so I'd really like something to happen relating to that, preferably along the lines of breaking up bullying. I also really want something to happen regarding her revolutionary ideas, so her last year can go out with a bang. If she's going to start something there I'm going to need a lot of people interested (for or against).

Adults
Professor Lillian Sword
Lillian isn't a very social person, which means she's kind of short of everything. She's intellectual and driven, passionate about history, and she has a sardonic sense of humour. Lillian has made a couple of friends in her time at Hogwarts, but she could really do with more, and I'd be keen for her to make some enemies too.

Syenite Night
Syenite is Aegerine's mum. She's just moved to New Zealand in search of connection with her family, and from her perspective, it's going very well. Sye is a very friendly, caring person, who very much needs some friends among the adults of HNZ.

I'd love to do some Amy X Aegerine RPS. Amy's bookish and a little antisocial, so they could either get along well or not at all :) let me know if you're interested!

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to RP with Aegerine. I think Adorah could be her enemy. She is also bookish (still waiting on the sorting result) and seems similar to Aegerine in a few ways. Maybe that could assist in leading to a clash. What do you think?

Just saw this, lol. Oops >.> I want in!

For Aegerine I have Emily, my first year Ravenclaw. She's quiet and skeptical and likes to record things in her journal.

For Maddy I have two second years, Jasper Michaels who is a complete grump and Lily, who is struggling to get over her shyness.

For Stella I have my fourth year Sapphire, who's going to be a bit moody. That could go either way. I also have my fourth year Kira, who is very sweet and inquisitive herself.

As for your adults.

For Lillian I have James, who is a photographer for a muggle travel magazine. He is a wizard, he just likes his job.

For Syenite, I have Tyra. She's a muggle with a magical sister. She's currently very pregnant with triplets. She runs an inn outside of Arrowtown. She's very bubbly and a fashionista.

Thoughts?

Hey Jasmine, your list is the shortest and easiest to go through. xD

I can offer you a few peeps.
Chante x Stella - Seems like they're going through the same sort of situation. Maybe they can find a friendship with each other? Chante is getting over her first girlfriend and insecurities, she trying to be her old self again.

Kendrick x Maddy - Kendrick is my least developed student, but I made him an airbender wannabe type. Like, he all about that wandless magic. If you need someone to be butting heads, Kendrick could be it? Just a thought!

Madlyn x Lillian - Hmmm, they can be friends or enemies, or something in between? I'm up for it. Madlyn teaches CoMC. She can be a grumpy sort sometimes, but she gotten so soft because of Chayton and Chante, they've made her fluffy. Still, she can be grumpy and what not. :lol:

Annabelle: did you mean Aegerine? Yes, her and Amy sound like a fun combination. I could start a thread for them

Kiersten: yes that sounds great, and I’m curious to see your sorting result. Maybe we should wait till Adorah’s sorted before we start anything . . .

Jessica:
Emily and Aegerine could either be great together or never talk because they’re both quiet, hehe. You could join the Ravenclaw girls dorm thread, and I’ll start something for them too if you like?
It’d definitely be entertaining for Maddy and Jasper to finally have an interaction, especially since she’s good friends with Daphne’s Jasper.
Stella could definitely do with both of those.
James and Lillian could be good together, since she’s an amateur photographer herself, and a half blood so she’s got a good understanding of the muggle world.
Syenite and Tyra sounds great too.
I could start any of these; which ones would you like to start?

Madz:
Hehe, glad to hear there are some benefits to having a short list!
Chante and Stella could be really cute! Stella could probably do with someone who’s further on the way to get back to confidence.
Kendrick and Maddy I think has the potential to be really funny. Maddy hasn’t really interacted with Ravenclaws much, and I don’t think she’d really know what to make of someone who’s trying too hard like that.
For Madlyn and Lillian I’d be curious to try them out together and see how it goes.
Would you like to start Kendrick x Maddy and Chante x Stella, and I’ll start Madlyn x Lillian?

Also everyone please note that as Rowan mentioned I won’t be online much next week; I will get to everything, but slower than usual.

Madz:
Hehe, glad to hear there are some benefits to having a short list!
Chante and Stella could be really cute! Stella could probably do with someone who’s further on the way to get back to confidence.
Kendrick and Maddy I think has the potential to be really funny. Maddy hasn’t really interacted with Ravenclaws much, and I don’t think she’d really know what to make of someone who’s trying too hard like that.
For Madlyn and Lillian I’d be curious to try them out together and see how it goes.
Would you like to start Kendrick x Maddy and Chante x Stella, and I’ll start Madlyn x Lillian?

Also everyone please note that as Rowan mentioned I won’t be online much next week; I will get to everything, but slower than usual.
One day I'll have a short list, maybe. :unsure:xD

Stella x Chante - I thought so too and they're prefects now, so maybe they can bond over that too? Many connections here. :)

Maddy x Kendrick - I'm not sure if you're familiar with the animated show, but it can be funny. xD I have no idea what to expect from him, but I wrote his mom years ago, I think I'll figure out something.

Lillian x Madlyn - Great! If not, Lillian can always meet my auror? She from Salem, MA but went to school at Hogwarts Scotland. She used to run a shop in Salem and worked as an auror in New Zealand. Recently she hired others to run the shop and came back to NZ as full time auror. She feels like a rookie all over again. :lol: Could be fun.

Yes, I'll post the first two here and let you decide the last one. :)

Good luck with your move!

Hey Jasmine :) I haven’t plotted with you much before, and I’d love to change that, plus i’ve got a couple of ideas if you’re interested ^_^

Stella x Athena - Athena is in the same year as Stella, except she’s in Slytherin. She used to be quite mean and loved attention in her earlier years, however she’s beginning to see that what she thought was right, is actually wrong. She’s in a bit of a weird place right now, since she’s currently in a plot where she breaks up with her boyfriend and she’s going through a slight personality change and she would really need some friends. I think their first interaction Athena might have her guard up a little, but will realise that she’s tired of putting up an act, so won’t fight with Stella like she normally would with anyone else. I think they’d be an interesting pair.

Hayley x Sara - Sara is a fellow Slytherin Prefect, she’s in the year below. I’m hardly doing anything with Sara besides Quidditch and I would really like to change that, so if she gets involved with Hayley’s revolutionary ideas I’m all for that! We’ll have to see whether she’s for or against. I’d love for them to interact more, however, so if you have any ideas let me know! :)

Jessica:
Emily and Aegerine could either be great together or never talk because they’re both quiet, hehe. You could join the Ravenclaw girls dorm thread, and I’ll start something for them too if you like?
It’d definitely be entertaining for Maddy and Jasper to finally have an interaction, especially since she’s good friends with Daphne’s Jasper.
Stella could definitely do with both of those.
James and Lillian could be good together, since she’s an amateur photographer herself, and a half blood so she’s got a good understanding of the muggle world.
Syenite and Tyra sounds great too.
I could start any of these; which ones would you like to start?

Hm, I'll join the girls thread and we can see how they interact there first if you like.

They're both Gryffindors, so they could probably meet up in the common room.

Sapphire spends a lot of time on top of the tower stargazing, would that work? As for Kira, she's in the library a lot.

James tends to visit Brightstone a lot to keep an eye on the twins, maybe they could meet there?

Tyra is usually either out clothes shopping or at the Inn.

I can start Jasper, Sapphire, and James if you want to start Kira and Tyra :) I did see you'll be slow for a bit, no worries ;) have fun with your move.

Kiersten: yes that sounds great, and I’m curious to see your sorting result. Maybe we should wait till Adorah’s sorted before we start anything . . .

Adorah was sorted into Ravenclaw! Maybe we could set up something in the tower? Adorah is very naive (though not necessarily trusting) and has a desire to prove herself.

Stella x Chante
Maddy x Kendrick
I hope these works. :wub:

Annabelle: did you mean Aegerine? Yes, her and Amy sound like a fun combination. I could start a thread for them

Yes, sorry I must've pressed the wrong letters. Whoops! But that sounds good :)

Hey guys, sorry for the delay. We've moved in now and have internet, but I've been so busy.

For Lillian and Madlyn

Maddy and Jasper

Aegerine and Emily

Madz: I would be keen for Lillian to meet your auror too, she needs more people to know. I'll add that to my to-do list, if you're keen

Clara: Yes! I'm definitely keen to plot with you :)
Stella x Athena could definitely be interesting, especially since they're both going through rough breakup times . . . if we can get them to actually talk about that, especially.
Hayley x Sara I feel like I thought a while ago could be interesting, and then never got around to asking you to do anything . . . I don't have specific ideas, but we could definitely get them together and see how it goes.
How about I start Hayley x Sara and you start Stella x Athena?

Kiersten: yes, let's get something going. Would you start that one? I rather like the idea of someone naive foolishly approaching Aegerine . . .

Annabelle: No worries, I'll start something for them soon :)

Sounds all good, I’ll have the Athena and Stella thread up soon! ^_^

Madz: I would be keen for Lillian to meet your auror too, she needs more people to know. I'll add that to my to-do list, if you're keen

I'm up for it! I've had a bit of writer's block, but I don't mind writing with Maya. Somewhere in the Harbour sounds good?

Here you go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back