A new begining

Alfred laughed and said, "Wow haha." "Soo...What kind of clubs were you in at Hogwarts? Did you ever join the Dueling Club? I'm trying to remember if we had any clubs together." he said.

"Hmm clubs.. I think I was in the dueling club, I know I was in the book club and I led the sister hood for my last year and I think thats it..." Andy said with a small smile. "So which ones were you in?" Andy asked curiously.

"I was pretty good," Andy said with a small smile then said, "So have you met anyone at your work that friends with?" Where did that question come from?

"I don't have a job yet..but I met someone while I was handing in my application, apparently she knows you, Kira Baxter.." Andy said with her raised eye brows.

"Nothing really," Andy said with a sly smile and said, "If your wondering what I meant when I said that she has a thing for you you can just tell.." Hopefully you could tell and you don't like her at all..

When Andy calmed herself down she said, "Your reaction..." Andy let one small giggle out then she blushed a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back