A new begining

"I'm not sure how I feel about any girl right now, as in if I like them or not." Alfred said.

Alright, I guess that still gives me a chance, but it gives Baxter a chance aswell. Damnit! Andy thought with a sweet smile on her face and said, "Okay."

Andy blushed a little then looked down and said, "No reason.." Andy looked up at Alfred, when she was no longer pink and smiled playfully, she felt like a silly school girl once more.

"Yes..." Andy said with a playful smile and sat crossed legged facing Alfred and said, "So, tell me a little bit about yourself.." Andy gave Alfred a nice smile.

"Hmmm..You know, I don't really know, feel free to let me know anything you like..." Andy said with a small smile.

"Oh an Auror, how lovely, I hear those are decent jobs," Andy said with a kind smile and said, "Oh thats nice..."

"Oh really, how interesting that will be..." Andy said with a small smile then said, "My father was an Unspeakable in France for much of his life..." Not to mention one of the most well known Death Eaters of his time in France... "My mother is a healer in France and my brother recently moved to New Zealand with his daughter Arabella and is trying to get a position at Hogwarts New Zealand," Andy said trying to ignore any possible memories of her mother as it would make her very angry.

I want to be a Death Eater! Perhaps an undercover death eater playing as an Unspeakable like Father.. Andy thought with a small smirk then shook the thought right out of her head and said, "Maybe an Unspeakable or a Professor, I'm not exactly sure.."

"Deffinatly Transfiguration or Defense Against the Dark Arts, though those positions are taken..." Andy said with a sad smile.

"Not really..." Andy said regretadly then said, "I haven't been around New Zealand much, though I want to check it all out, would you like to join me?"

[I figured this would be a good way to get an interesting thing started...]

"Hmm I have been all around Bleak Street but no where else really, so I am up for suggestions.." Andy said with a bright smile.

[Do you want to start it or shall I?]

"Okay I'll look for you there then." he said with a smile. He got up and walked out of the house and and made sure his own house was locked up. After checking it he disaprated to Obsidian Harbor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back