A new begining

Alfred caught a glance in the mirror at his hair as Andy charmed it orange. "You know you are right." he said and cast the charm on Andy, laughing.

Andy laughed with Alfred and said, "Hmm it seems we are both liers...I wonder what I was lying about...because it is quite obvious what you were." Andy muttered, "Finte." And Alfred's and her own hair turned back to their natural hair colours.

"Ermm the fact that your a decent quidditch player," Andy said with a small grin then asked curiously, "So Alfred, do you live alone? Your house seems rather big to just live by yourself.."

"I know I'm mean aren't I?" Andy joked playfully. "Oh...thats nice," Andy said with a nice smile. I hope that means he doens't have some other girlfriend living somewhere else... Andy thought to herself.

"No but my niece and brother will be visiting a lot or the other way around," Andy said with a proud smile when she mentioned her niece.

"Not really, only my brother and my father," Andy said with a sad smile when she mentioned her father, she missed him dearly.

"Its nice, I am really glad I decided to buy this one, these muggles sure do know how to make a home..." Andy said lightly.

"Yeah surprisingly they did make a hell of a home." Alfred said. "However I did add a monster load of enchantments to my house." Alfred said with a sly grin.

"See I completly forgot about that charm..." Andy said with a small grin and said, "One or two...I try and avoid them...because I don't know anything about muggles and their way of life...What about you?"

"I've talked to a few of the muggle woman, and I talked to the Postman. I told him he wouldn't need to deliver to me and he was confused how I would be getting my mail." Alfred said laughing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back