A new begining

Andy Pipon

Andy apparated to her front door of her new home and said clearly, but without her wand, "Alohamora." And her front door unlocked and she walked into her home after looking around to make sure no muggles saw her do this. Fortunatly no one was looking at her. Andy smirked to herself and then closed her door locking it from muggles and from wizards. Andy looked around her house and saw that it was rather dusty so she muttered, "Scourigify." And all the dust disapeared and a lot of other smaller things were cleaned up. Andy then took a seat on her couch with a content smile.

Alfred have heard someone was moving in next door. He had just seen a woman apparate into the front yard of the house and walk in. He decided to be friendly so he walked outside and knocked on her front door twice.

Is it customary for muggles to come during the day to someone's home, that they most deffinatly don't know? I know of no wizard or witch that would do this, Andy thought to herself. Andy walked over to her front door then unlocked it while stuffing her wand in her cloak then she saw that it was a man, who looked rather handsome. Andy gave him a kind smile and said, "Hello."

Alfred smiled at the woman when she opened the door and greeted him. "Hello, I saw you apparate here, I'm your neighbor, Alfred Corvaley." said Alfred.

"Nice to meet you Alfred, I am Andy Pipon," Andy said with a small smile then opened her door more and said, "Would you like to come in?"

"So Alfred, are you knew to New Zealand aswell?" Andy asked curiously as she led him into her living room. Then said, "Do you want anything to drink?"

"No I've been here for a little over a year, well I guess that makes me sort of new." Alfred said following her into the living room. "Do you have butterbeer by any chance?" he asked.

Andy nodded and said, "Accio butterbeer, and Accio two glasses." A few seconds later two bottles of butterbeer where in her arms as where two glasses. Andy smiled and handed Alfred a glass and a bottle then asked curiously, "So which school did you go to?"

"I went to Beauxbatons for my first three years then Hogwarts Scotland," Andy said with a small smile. "Which house were you in?" Andy asked curiously.

"I didn't like it all that much," Andy said then replied, "Oh Gryffindor, I was in Slytherin." I thought he looked a little familar, he probably was that boy that Jenni always hung around, Andy thought to herself.

"I actually don't remember," Andy said with a small shrug then said, "I was the captian, what about you?" Andy gave him a playful smile.

"Yeah I was Gryffindor Qudditch Captain from my Fifth year on." said Alfred. Hmm I'm starting to remember her. "Wow I kind of remember you a little from Hogwarts now, from our qudditch games."

"Oh thats cool, I started in my Fifth year." said Alfred. "Wow, I've been seeing a lot of people that used to go to Hogwarts Scotland also that I remember lately." Alfred said.

"Yeah me too, it seems that everyone has moved to New Zealand," Andy said with a small smile then said, "So Alfred, what are you doing now?" Andy took a small sip of her butterbeer while waiting for his answer.

"I'm looking for a job at the ministry right now," Andy said with a small smile but not mentioning her other intentions.
"So what position do you have?" Andy asked curiously.

"I'm with the International Confederation of Wizards, I'm a Representative for New Zealand." Said Alfred. "Oh really? What position are you going for?" he asked.

"The International Magical Office of Law is what I'm aiming for," Andy said with a small smile. "So anything interesting happen yet?" Andy asked curiously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back