A new begining

Alfred laughed. Haha what did I get myself into Alfred thought happily. "Well Okay." he said. Alfred did a quick little dance move similar to the Hustle and sat down laughing. "Neeexxxxxt..!" he said.

Andy giggled and stood up and did an arabesque and said, "Your turn..." Andy beamed brightly at Alfred, though a little surprised he took her seriously.

"Potions and Defense Against the Dark Arts most definatly," Andy said with a small smile though curioius why that question came to mind. "What about you?" Andy asked with a warm smile.

"Oye, Astronomy was a snore and that dreadful ghost for History of Magic was terrible," Andy said with a small smile.

"Deffinatly, its too bad that you always lost against Slytherin isn't it..." Andy said with a playful grin.

"Really? You must be getting pretty old Alfred..." Andy sat down beside Alfred with a happy smile.

"Haha not very. Although the team I remember that wasnt good at all was Hufflepuff. I remember Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Ravenclaw had great teams." Alfred said with a smile

"To be completly honest, I forgot they had a team because they weren't all that good...Yeah Gryffindor and Slytherin deffinatly had the best teams." Andy said witha smile.

"I know me too...but you know what..you have me as a friend...well that is if you, you know want me as a friend," Andy said softly then blushed a little.

Andy grinned playfully and said, "Of course thats what it means.. You Alfred Corvaley have to earn the friendship of the great and better quidditch player Andy Pipon..." Andy giggled a little at this.

Andy hit his chest lightly and said, "Oh you know when you lie your hair turns orange right?" Andy discreatly took her wand out and muttered a colour changing spell to turn Alfred's hair orange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back