A new begining

"Oh thats cool, I hope you get the job." Alfred said with a smile. "Umm not really besides just getting my job and seeing you again." Alfred said with a grin.

"Thanks," Andy said with a small smile then turned a little pink with Alfred's second comment. What are you doing? You don't blush, this is stupid, you are usually a cold mean person, why are you being nice to some random stranger that you may or may not remember from school? Andy thought curiously to herself.

"I actually just did," Andy said with a small smile. "So have you kept up any ties from anyone from school?" Andy asked curiously, she had lost touch with virtually everyone.

"Oh thats good." Alfred said. "Actually I have kept in contact with almost everyone." he said. "Some of them moved here and some stayed, but either way I keep in contact." he added.

"Oh really?" Andy said trying to hide her surprise. "The only one from school I still speak to was my best friend from school," Andy said lightly.

"Yes, my brother and niece just moved to New Plymouth so they are pretty close to me," Andy said with a small smile.

"Yeah it seems nice here, so do you live close by Alfred?" Andy asked curiously while hoping he did.

Alfred laughed. "Yeah lucky you." Alfred said sarcastically. "Well its good to have a new neighbor." said Alfred. "I cant even talk to most of the muggles here because you know, I have nothing in common with them." he said.

Andy gave Alfred a curious look unsure why he felt the need for sarcasm but shrugged it off then said, "Yeah I find it rather difficult to relate to them at all."

"Oh dear..." Andy mummbled, the fact that her new town was filled with muggles wasn't the best for her as she wanted to be a death eater. "Maybe some will move down, who knows..." Andy said trying to put a positive side on this though she wasn't sure why she was being so positive.

"Well I like to read and I ocassionaly dance, though I quite that when I moved here, how about you?" Andy asked curiously.

Andy beamed and thought, Why did I never speak to him at school, he is rather attractive and I like him a lot... Stupid house rivalry. "Maybe, but it would be quite amusing..." Andy said lightly.

Andy chuckled lightly and said with a playful tone in her voice, "Is this a challange Mr. Corvaley?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back