Nick
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Curly Oak/Wenge 16" Essence of Feng-huang Tail Feather
Hello, all!

As most of you are aware, HNZ's second admin, Livvy (Cecily Zhefarovich), has been away from the site for personal reasons for over a year. She drops by somewhat regularly, but has not truly been able to return to her administrative duties as every time she hopes to return something new comes up.

With this in mind, she and I discussed the status of HNZ and the overwhelming need for another administrator. After much discussion, we arrived at this solution.

Today, Livvy has been demoted from the role of administrator. However, whenever her life clears up enough to rejoin the team she will be re-promoted. In the mean time, we hope that the idea of having no jobs to do and 1,000 applications to process on HNZ will free her up significantly to drop by more and role-play much more often.

While nobody can replace Livvy, and we hope she'll be back as soon as is imaginable, we are promoting Cyndi (Professor Cyndi Weasley) to the role of Administrator. Cyndi has been a member of HNZ longer than I have, is extremely thoughtful and level-headed, and will be a great administrator for the board. She will remain an administrator, even when Livvy returns as an admin.

Please be patient with us as we go through the variety of site documentation and update it to reflect the current situation, as well as while I take Cyndi through the ropes of being an admin for HNZ.

Please also join me in thanking Livvy for her work as an administrator for so long, and wishing her all the best with life in the hopes that she can rejoin the team quickly and role-play tonnes in the mean time. ^_^ Also join in in welcoming our newest "darkmagenta" - Cyndi, who I know will do an awesome job and I look forward to working with immensely.

Thanks,

~Nick

wow, well done Cyndi. thats awesome. congrats.

Congrats Cyndi!

Congratulations Cyndi!!

Congratulations Cyndi. :wub: :wub:

Well deserved promotion, and I know you will do well. :D

Congrats Cyndi ^_^ you'll do a good job missy! And we'll missy Livvy while she gone ♥!(Thank you Livvy for all your hard work) :)

Cyndi, I know you'll do great! While I'm saddened on my end, I'm extremely happy for you. *huggles*

Livvy ... Wow! I never thought I would see the day when you were not a darkmagenta! It's like the world has turned upside down. :(
You've been an amazing friend here on the site to everyone, you've worked so hard for goodness knows how long and I appreciate all your efforts. I know the past year hasn't been an easy one but I hope there truly is a silver lining for you and that things get easier. It will take time to get used to seeing Cecily in blue and just as I am about to no doubt it will be time for you to be an admin again :) You've been an integral cog in the HNZ machine for as long as I can remember. You're honesty, integrity and 'bad friend ideas' have always been very welcomed. Thanks for everything :hug:

Cyndi ... You'll do a fabulous job. I know you will, I have every faith in you ;) The new shade will suit you nicely. Congratulations!!
Standing Ovation for you both :wub:
Standing_Ovation.jpg

Congrats Cyndi :frantics:

And thanks for everything you've done Livvy and I look forward to the day you can join us again on a full level :wub:

Thank you for everything you have done Livvy, and felicitations to Cyndi for the promotion. :)
/Mina

:o Wow! You guys are all so amazing. :wub:
Thanks for the warm congratulations and I look forward to continuing to help the site as an admin.

@Livvy: Thanks for everything that you have done for the site. I look forward to the day when you are able to resume being an admin, but until then, I hope you can have lots of fun on the site rping and chatting it up with all of us in Spam :hug:

Congratulations once more! :hug:
The new shade, wow, it looks great. :cool:

Congratulations, Cyndi! :D :hug: :woot:
I'm sure you will do an epic job ^_^
It's going to take me a while to get used to the new colour xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back