🖼️ Mystery Pic! 🖼️

Firstly, I just want to say, you guys did so so well!! There were a couple that I did not expect anyone to get one day one, and many of you did hahaha, I was so impressed. Without further ado, here were the correct answers:

21a003c6117949d655464ad1e2f4c910.png

The 'Information' icon
691bc1dd4476376c446f8f455b4320d7.png

Trophy Room - Halloween Trophy
b53c55d672014d6d84cc9ef626645c81.png

The Yay/Party emoticon
2738beabde9ef4237a7312ea0df925ba.png

The BWU 'OOC Updates' Laptop
67bef4918e7fee3fca4abeae9e404d04.png

'Request Galleons' button
MP20day6.png

Honeydukes Logo
mp20day7.png

HNZ Site Map

The maximum possible score was 35 points. Here are our winners!

MysteryPicChampionKaitlyn.png
Kaitlyn – 31 points! @Professor Killian Borisyuk
MysteryPicChampionMia.png
Mia – 31 points! @Niamh Eriksen
MysterPic2ndDaphne.png
Daphne – 30 points! @Amber Chou Wilson
MysterPic3rdDonna.png
Donna - 26 points! @Analei Westwick

Congratulations guys :party: :party:

How did you all find the game? Was it very difficult, easy, somewhere in between? Which days were the easiest/hardest? Thank you all so much for playing, I hope it was fun!!

I knew all that searching for the pink was for something.
Well done, everyone and what a fun game. Thank you Clare.
The hardest was certainly the pink one. It took me ages searching to find it.
The next hardest was the trophy room.

The funniest was the balloons.

Last edited:
Agree on the trophy and Honeydukes being the hardest. I forgot to submit my other answers, and I jumped the gun on the BWU one (knew once it was zoomed out).

I thought it was definitely fun because it tested my knowledge of the site. Would love to play again!

Agree on the trophy and Honeydukes being the hardest. I forgot to submit my other answers, and I jumped the gun on the BWU one (knew once it was zoomed out).

I thought it was definitely fun because it tested my knowledge of the site. Would love to play again!
I actually didn’t realise how similar the BWU laptop looked to the Search icon at first!!! It was completely unintentional and not meant to catch people out haha!!

That pink thing haunted my nightmares

I got every other thing before the 24 hours were up, but I never got to guess it because I just had NO IDEA

ahaha well done guys xD

I think after the first couple, because i’d seen so many images it started to get easier, although many times i KNEW what it was and recognised it but just didn’t know where 🥲 the trophy one drove me insane =))

I actually didn’t realise how similar the BWU laptop looked to the Search icon at first!!! It was completely unintentional and not meant to catch people out haha!!
Honestly, it was a good trip up (even unintentional).

Also, I went to like look at Honeyduke's and the trophy, and now I think all the links broken :lol: But is the request galleon button only available to unsorted students? I can't seem to find it. I kept looking in the trophy room and galleons area for that one and struggled to remember where it was.

Also, I went to like look at Honeyduke's and the trophy, and now I think all the links broken :lol: But is the request galleon button only available to unsorted students? I can't seem to find it. I kept looking in the trophy room and galleons area for that one and struggled to remember where it was.
Oh my gosh, they held out just long enough hahaha!! I kept checking they were up, and checked them again just before I closed the game. How very polite of Imgur =))

The request galleons button is in the application centre in the site docs!

My partner looked over my shoulder at the :party: cause I said it's got to be something typed in a box somewhere bc of the flat no texture background but what has those colors? He goes, does the site have custom emojis? duh! xD That submission took no time at all but feels like I got helped there xD He loves things like this and was begging to look around the site for the pumpkin lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back