Videos

This dude talking about Pitbull The video's a little old, and the guys got a pretty strong accent, but I found it pretty funny.

Would also add that he sounds like how I imagine Graeme would when he's not speaking clearly

Kagandahan ("Beauty") by Level Up

So yeah... xD It's a dance video that my groupmates (in PE) and I made for our exam in Ballroom Dancing class.. xD Part of our grades is based on the number of views so yeah, feel free to take a peak at how I am not so good in dancing.. xD (I'm the first girl in purple.. xD ) :marga:

Well, I've watched it atleast a dozon times. I fell in love with the song.

Haha, that's cool Marga! You should have made a thread just for that video for sure. :p
I think the guys were way more into it than I would have expected. Perhaps just because they get to do it with four pretty girls. xD
It made me miss summer, though. :( I'm all bundled up already and watching a video with green grass and no coats at all made me a little sad.

They don't have many seasons at all in the Phillipines. It's pretty much always like that.

Nicolas King said:
Haha, that's cool Marga! You should have made a thread just for that video for sure. :p
I think the guys were way more into it than I would have expected. Perhaps just because they get to do it with four pretty girls. xD
It made me miss summer, though. :( I'm all bundled up already and watching a video with green grass and no coats at all made me a little sad.
I do not like dancing in front of a camera.. xD I feel awkward.. :teehee:

And we don't have other seasons besides summer.. xD Unless you count the rainy season.. xD So yeah, I haven't seen spring, autumn or winter with my own eyes yet.. :p

Arianna Nightray said:
Nicolas King said:
I do not like dancing in front of a camera.. xD I feel awkward.. :teehee:

And we don't have other seasons besides summer.. xD Unless you count the rainy season.. xD So yeah, I haven't seen spring, autumn or winter with my own eyes yet.. :p

I'll be sure to bring something from each when I visit ;)

So, I found the footage eventually, I'm in the background of the shot at :cry:19 :D .
http://news.stv.tv/video/4309908011001/

I have no idea if y'all will be able to see it, but it is my claim to fame. :p

This here is the prequel film (I eventually found) that I mentioned before. It's very good quality for a fan made video and I think its very well done! xD The link for it is down belooow, sure have an ole gawk
Snape and Marauders

Dunno if anyone else here is a Bingeing with Babish fan but he just did a Harry Potter special and I want to eat everything immediately.

Ainsley Lynch said:
Dunno if anyone else here is a Bingeing with Babish fan but he just did a Harry Potter special and I want to eat everything immediately.
"If you're not afraid of raw eggs.." ahahahah never am, these all look really good! I might consider trying to make some for Thanksgiving coming up next week! (The US Thanksgiving that is xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back