Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Baron
Wand
Curly 14 1/2 Inch Swishy Hornbeam Wand with Basilisk Skin Core
Arle post and I guess Jess will be after.

Jenna was all glamorous in a red, alluring dress her Tia was able to 'borrow' from a local seamstress. It wasn't Jenna's favorite color silver, though it flattered her figure quite well. In this dress, there was no way Baron would look anywhere else. Jenna would make sure of it, fixing her makeup and hair to mingle in just right with the dress. Jenna's heels echo while she approached Baron waiting for her in Slytherin's common room, "Ready to go," she smiles. This will be Jenna's first actual Yule Ball with someone that wasn't her brother, she was excited and wonder what kind of fun they can get into at the dance. They arrived at the Great Hall, Jenna took in the scenery. It was certainly bright and festive compared to the dingy, dungeons where they descended from. "Se ve lindo, pero, you're cuter."

Last edited:
For a skating champ, Baron had never been nervous before. Always confident and sure. Now he was in the common room waiting for his date. He had been looking forward to this night. The oment Jenna appeared, this brunette took his breath away. He expected her to be in silver for this seemed to be her favorite color. She looked stunning in red. Taking her hand, they made the short distance to the Great Hall. The moment they arrived at the door, he offered his arm. "You're stunning tonight, cutie." He had something in his pocket that he would give her later.

Amaya had made plans with Kace to meet at the ball, being easier than expecting him to come all the way to the dungeons. Normally, she would have chosen something slick and black, but this year she decided maybe something with a bit more class would be better. Feeling satisfied with her look, she made her way to the Great Hall like they'd agreed.

Only, Kace was already there. Wasn't he? She paused, studying him. He looked stunning, but... odd. She didn't think he would have chosen something so... formal to wear. Not that it looked bad. It was certainly the perfect match for the girl on his arm. She furrowed her brow, heart twisting a little in her chest. Had he forgotten her? That didn't sound right either. Biting her lip, she approached the pair cautiously. "Hi, Kace," She gave them both an uncertain smile. Jenna Toubia? Well, she certainly looked stunning. "Did we still have plans?" She asked. Something told her this wasn't going to end well.

Jenna took the offered arm, beaming with pride by his comment. “Ya lo se, you don’t look so bad yourself,” Jenna kissed his cheek, leaving a lipstick mark behind. She taps his cheek with a finger, “Oops,” Jenna laughs. Lipsticks weren't supposed to do that if she had applied with magic. She would do so next time, for the rest of the night she would just have to ‘endure’ seeing his cheeks marked with her lips. On the other hand, it wasn’t a bad idea as someone else approach them yet again calling him Kace. Jenna squeezed Baron’s arm, pushing in closer to her date. “Kace? His name is not Kace, for the last time it’s Baron,” Jenna snapped at her fellow Slytherin. “What plans are you talking about? Baron is here with me."

Baron smirked although he caught his breath when Jenna gave him a kiss on the cheek, leaving her lipstick behind. He tapped her nose, grinning. "I know you like that." Jenna knew he was teasing but he did not mind the mark on his cheek. He was about to steer themselves to the dance floor when a girl, about the same year as Jenna and looked familiar that Baron deduced she was in the same house as them. There it goes again. Good thing Jenna was there and she was the one who explained it to the newcomer. "How come you know my second name?" This would be a shock to his date too. However, he had to know. He already heard that there was another Corelli in the castle and with the issue of HM, he was suddenly curious as to this person was.

Amaya's brows knitted together as Jenna spoke. This wasn't adding up. Baron? Then Kace he spoke, and her brows almost shot through the roof. She was speechless a moment, but it quickly clicked together in her head. She knew Kace wasn't the kind to hide who he was. Forget her here, that was more likely than him doing... this. "Twins," She breathed. "Because you- no, Kace, is teaching me to dance." She looked at the boy carefully. Baron? "He's a new yorker and my brothers' roommate- in Gryffindor." She turned, scanning the crowd to see if she could find who she was supposed to be here with. She didn't see him right away, so she turned back to the couple. "Baron, right? Let me guess, several people have done this now? I think- I think you have a twin, or you're very good at lying. But I know Kace." She spoke, sure of it. Kace wouldn't do this to her. "And you aren't him."

While Amaya was mentally putting the puzzle pieces together, Kace casually strolls in the Great Hall with a nervous Elliot. He was asking him about Lars, how the relationship blossom and how they generally got along. Kace poking and prying like any other best friend would do, giving him the third degree as they say. Not true. Kace could see that Elliot was happy even as nervous as he felt about his first dance with Lars. Kace nudges the Hufflepuff playfully, “Hey, don’t worry about it man, just have a good time and be yourself,” Kace advice his fluffy headed friend. Kace grins, “And I’ll do the same, I think Amaya likes me,” Kace tells him like it’s no big deal. “I think she digs me,” Kace grins as he wanders closer to his date, from behind he could see she was having a conversation. With one or two other people. Kace taps his date on her shoulder, ”Hey Amaya, what’s going…,” Kace stops speaking completely. At that very moment, Kace was looking directly at a mirror image of himself. What kind of freaky Friday kind of magic was this?!

Elliot was trying not to come across as nervous about the dance tonight as he was feeling, but he suspected he wasn't doing too great a job considering Kace's less than subtle line of questioning as they'd made their way down to the Great Hall. It was nice to talk out some of his nerves though, and not for the first time Elliot was grateful for Kace's seemingly never ending, laid-back confidence. It felt kind of weird to think they were both heading to the dance to meet up with their actual dates this year, but Kace didn't seem nearly as concerned about what to do and Elliot hoped he could emulate that attitude even just a little bit. "Yeah.. Yeah you're right," He said gamely in response to Kace's advice. "What's not to like?" He offered back, returning Kace's smile when he mentioned Amaya. Elliot didn't know the older girl super well, but from seeing her and Kace around, he suspected Kace might be right.

They spotted Amaya first, and Elliot hoped Kace didn't mind if he hung out with them for a bit until he found Lars, not wanting to have to mill about on his own if he could avoid it. He and Kace both froze however when they saw who Amaya had been talking to, another student who looked like the spitting image of Kace, with another girl staring back at them. Elliot looked back and forth between the two, wonder if it was a weird spell or maybe someone messing with polyjuice. "Do you.. have a brother?" Elliot asked Kace tentatively, suddenly remembering the weird encounter with Kace earlier this year, and how he could have sworn he'd seen Kace around in some classes he'd known his friend wasn't taking this year.

Que? Jenna looked between Baron and Amaya, were they being serious? “Kace is your second name?” Jenna frowns, Amaya was working out the brujeria (witchcraft) for all of them. Amaya said something that Jenna didn’t quite catch due to the music playing loud out of the speakers. Frustrated from not being able to hear, the Slytherin was about to pull her date away from her roommate. Jenna was going to give Amaya a piece of her mind for trying to come in between her and Baron later on. To salvage what’s left of their evening, Jenna begins to pull him away though she stops dead in her tracks to see another boy that looked just like Baron coming their way.

“Baron!”
Jenna points the boy out to her date, she gasped dramatically. So, HM has been speaking the truth?! There are two Corellis in this school?! Or, was someone raiding Professor Pendleton’s potion cabinet. Jenna’s eyes blink over to the boy standing next to the carbon copy of Baron, he also called Baron by his second name earlier in the school year. Jenna hears the Hufflepuff ask the ‘second’ Baron if he had a brother. This was no polyjuice magic, that much she can tell. Jenna steps away from Baron,
“What is going on? How come you didn’t tell me you had a twin brother?”

Baron knew he had a lot to explain to Jenna. Although in his defense, they never had a chance to talk more than what they already had ever since they met. "Y-yeah. Baron Kace Corelli.", he answered Jenna though his eyes were on the other Slytherin girl. "It doesn't matter. Nobody calls me Kace. Just Baron or Ice. Nobody knows about it too.", he briefly explained. He did not mention that there were times his mother would call him Kace but seemed to take back what she said. The other girl was rambling about him being twins, he could not catch some of her words because of the music. He slowly nodded when she mentioned people doing the same thing that she just did.
He was about to just dismiss the girl so that he could go back and shower his date with attention when a spitting image of him, the only difference was their choice of clothes, approached their small group. He, the new he, wore the same look of shock as they both stared each other. He was with the boy who called him Kace at the start of the year. This boy even asked the other half of him whether the newcomer had a brother. All Baron could do was gawk at his mirror self, his heart beating faster with mixed emotions. He only shook his head, "I don't... I don't know. I never knew." He could not understand what he was feeling at that moment. Surprise. Joy. Anger.

Amaya bit her lip, this was the weirdest thing. She jumped a bit as Kace appeared behind her, tapping her shoulder. "Kace," She breathed, taking a step back so she was on the other side of him. Without really thinking about it, she lightly touched her hand to Kace's. He seemed pretty shell-shocked, as did the other boy- Baron. She looked between the two of them for a moment. The difference was astounding. Baron seemed more refined, compared to Kace's hip hop vibe. She turned to Jenna. "I think these two might need a moment. Do you want to get a drink with me?" She offered.

Kace had always seen himself to be quite an adaptable kid. Most of his life with his dad, Kace rarely gave the man any trouble. Except for the normal kind of trouble that comes with raising a hyperactive kid. It was a blessing when Jenny his ‘nanny’ introduce Kace into dancing. With his energy, his dad often struggled to contain his son. Dancing had been the answer he was looking for, and he was happy to see his son find some kind of passion that kept him busy during long hours of the day. Besides dancing, there were other activities Jenny tried to spark some interest in the boy, but, no matter what Kace ran back to dancing.

Kace had his heart set on the Yule Ball, he wanted to dance and give his peers a little taste what he had been working on with Amaya. They’ve been working on this routine for his cousin’s wedding, he couldn’t wait to show off to Elliot and his other friends. That was the plan. Currently, he stood rooted to the ground shell shocked. From shock, it went to anger and then shock again. If this wasn’t magic if this wasn’t the effect of a potion then there a lot of questions that needed answering to. Kace felt his face flushed, turning a bright red. He quickly grabbed a hold of Amaya, running to comfort in this confusing time for him. “No, let’s go Amaya,” Kace pulled her away from the others unable to comprehend the big deal of this revelation. Kace needed space before his hyperactive arse went crazy at the Yule Ball.

Elliot looked between Kace and the other Kace- no, Baron. It seemed like there was some sort of important revelation going on for both boys but Elliot was just confused. It seemed the older girl with Baron was already tugging him away, and Elliot glanced over to Kace to see how he was taking whatever this discovery was, blinking owlishly for a few moments as Kace was already moving away with Amaya. "Oh," He said tensely, looking over at Baron with an awkward smile. "I'm.. just gonna go." Elliot pointed blindly over his shoulder, taking a few slow steps away before moving quicker. It seemed like Kace needed some time to process, and Elliot didn't really know Baron apparently, so it was probably best he just hurry up and leave. Elliot couldn't imagine what it might be like to suddenly find out you had a brother after all this time. Are you supposed to be happy? Sad that you didn't know? He'd have to check in with Kace later, but for now he was selfishly grateful Kace had someone else to try and muddle through all this with.

Amaya was surprised when Kace grabbed her by the hand and pulled her away. She looked to him, following though she thought he should stay. "Kace, you're still going to have to deal with this." She told him, surprise not helping her filter her honesty. "Kace?" She tried, but he wasn't listening. They made it to the other side of the dance floor before she managed to pull him to a stop. She could see on his face that this wasn't settling well. She knew instinctively that if he dealt with this now, it wouldn't end well. So, she would distract him. "Kace, hey, Kace." She snapped her fingers a few times to get his attention, turning him to face her. "Look at me, focus on me. We'll figure this out after the ball. You and me, you alone, whatever you need. But right now, look at me, we're going to dance. We're going to go out there and show them what we can do. You've worked hard teaching me this, Kace, let's forget all of this and go do what we do best, yeah?" She gave him her most charming smile, hair falling into her eyes a bit. "Come on," She put a hand gently against his face. "Let's dance."

Everything happened so fast. One moment, Baron and Jenna were enjoying themselves and then he met a person absolutely identical to him. If someone would want to play a prank on him by using Polyjuice Potion, he would have worn the same clothes as him. But no, Kace was real. It was even proven by the girl and the boy who mistook him for Kace at the start of the year. However, as a person who had been in the spotlight and the public, Baron knew how to keep his cool. Kace, however, was not. The moment the girl, Amaya, suggested leaving them, his twin - he had to get used to that - grabbed his date's hand and bounced off. Or what it seemed to be. At this, he coolly turned to Jenna and held out his hand. "¿Baila conmigo, señorita?" He knew his date would ask him questions. He would answer them but this would not change anything. He intended to enjoy tonight and he promised the girl that she would not forget this evening.

¿Baila conmigo, señorita? = Dance with me, señorita?

Last edited:
Kace's train of thought went from Amaya to his so-called twin to Amaya again. Then all of that sort of went out of his mind for a second while his lying dad barge in out of nowhere. The man intruding his mind at the worst time ever. It was too much to take in, the adaptable kid he typically was on overdrive. He needed to calm down. “What, what?!” Kace snaps, his heart pounding erratically in his chest. Kace grabbed Amaya once again by her waist this time and kissed her square on the lips. By impulse, the teen kissed the Slytherin teen like a bomb ready to explode, he did whatever he can to try and keep himself calm. To quiet his thoughts, to relax the beat of his heart. Kace kissed Amaya, shutting his eyes, drowning out the noise and the scenery around him. It was just him and Amaya, just him and Amaya. Nobody else exists at that moment, only him and Amaya.

Last edited:
Amayas heart nearly stopped as Kace kissed her. Her breath caught in her throat, and for a split second her hands gripped his collar and she kissed him back. But she pulled away, patting his cheek instead. "No. You're too upset. Come on." She took his hands in hers and pulled him onto the dance floor. She started bouncing around him, urging him into the steps they both knew. "Let's go, Kace. Dance." She gave him her biggest grin, executing the perfect pirouette right into his arms. A direct challenge.

Jenna crossed her arms over her chest waiting for an explanation from Baron. Unfortunately, he was clueless as the rest of them. Then one after another they started to leave, Jenna would’ve been next to take her leave. Not leave entirely, she would’ve likely made herself useful and get herself a drink. It appears as though Baron wasn’t done with her just yet, Jenna took the offered hand taking her precious time before facing him. Brown eyes bore into the teen’s expression, trying to guess his current state of mind. He was much calmer than the other boy, way calmer. “Estás seguro? Are you sure? You just found out you have a brother, a twin brother. Como estas tan tranquilo? How are you so calm?” Jenna pressed him with questions. It’s odd, she definitely wouldn’t be so calm if it were her.

The tranquility, the calm state he was in was short-lived. It was interrupted by Amaya's persistence to get him to dance. He didn’t feel like dancing, not anymore. “Stop,” Kace tells her. “Yo, can you please, stop,” he begs almost quietly. Kace turns away from Amaya and goes to find a seat. He didn’t have it in him to dance, the desire was snuffed out by whatever took place here tonight. The boy sat down by a corner with his head bowed down. He wasn’t sure what he was supposed to be feeling right now, but if he could think of anything he felt kind of lost for words.

Amaya bit her lip as Kace moved away. She followed after, unsure of what he needed, taking a seat quietly next to him. She hesitated before lightly putting a hand over his. She wasn't good at this sort of thing. She wanted to ask Uncle James what to do, but he wasn't here. "I'm sorry," She spoke softly after a moment. "I'm not sure what you need. But I'm right here." She told him. She didn't know what else to say that wasn't a lie, so she didn't say anything. This wasn't something she knew how to deal with. She tucked her hair behind her ear and bit her lip. What could she do? Maybe she should have just let him kiss her. It wouldn't have been right for him later, but he wouldn't be so upset now.

Baron twirled Jenna before taking her by the waist. His mind was all over the place but he managed to keep a cool face. He tried his best to let his eyes wander and search for Kace. He fixed his gaze on the beautiful view in front of him - Jenna. She looked absolutely stunning although she was wearing her worried expression. He chuckled as he smoothed the brows before stroking her cheek. At her questioning, he gave her his infamous smirk. "Of course I am sure. It's not every day I get to dance with a hermosa chica." He spun them again. "Jenna, cutie. Yes, I have a brother, a twin. I am calm because I want to enjoy tonight with you. I'll deal with this and get to know him in the morning. ¿Eso funciona contigo?" His face softened at the thought of getting to know his brother.
¿Eso funciona contigo? = Does that work with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back