You know your addicted to Harry Potter when _______

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you call the school nurse 'Madam Pomfrey', your favourite teacher 'Lupin' and the teacher(s) you hate 'Snape'
You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you call your favourite teacher 'Lupin', and ask them if they are a werewolf.

I have actually done both of those things =))

I have a few...

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you try to summon things out of arms reach by saying "Accio [insert object name here]" instead of moving to get them

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you think getting an E on your report card is more of an achievement than getting an A

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you own a broom stick and/or Hogwarts robes

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you have actually played muggle Qudditch (I have, its so much fun!)

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you refer to non HNZ people as 'muggles'

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you won't accept that you are a muggle

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you have tried to actually get through the barrier to platform 9 3/4 they have at Kings Cross station in London

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when walking around in the dark you say "Lumos" in hope of some light.

(tried that, it didn't work :( )

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you stay up half the night trying to win a trip to Hogwarts Castle.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you're roleplaying and desperately need the loo- you know you'll burst if you don't go, yet you decide to sit through the rest of the RP :p

You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you wish apparation could be possible so that you wouldn't have to walk around for hours.
(I wish that every day)

You know u are addicted to Harry Potter when you and your best friend or sister start acting like Harry and Dobby and you cant stop until you have acted the whole movie.
Dobby- "I am Dobby, Dobby the house elf"
Harry-"Not to be rude or anything but this isn't a great time to have a houself in my bedroom" and on and on....

You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you cry the hundreth time when you read about Dumbledore's or Dobby's death.

You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you are alone walking or doing something quitely but its always Harry Potter or HNZ stuff you are planning in your mind.
(Thats what I do not to feel lonely, after waking up, before sleeping, in the toilet, when I brush my teeth, to and fro school and always and always)

Also this one, I forgot
You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when anyone says Cindrella and you say 'is that a disease'
Thats so totally what I do

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you get too lazy to find the t.v. remote and you attempt to use the accio charm :r:

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when.... you come up with all these addicted to Harry Potter jokes without thinking about it.....

I figured that someone outta point it out.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when everyone in your school reminds you of at least one charecter..... Sadly i have over 20 Dracos

You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you dream that you have a wand and try to do a spell just to realize that it will never really work.
((I have had that dream.It goes same for brooms.))
You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you entertain your friends by shouting out Mrs Weasley's Howler to them.
((I did that for some of my friends))
You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you feel that if there really would have been a wizarding world,you would be a muggle-born witch/wizard.
((I feel that I am a muggle born witch but they forgot to give me my letter cuz I am 14 now.))

THIS GAME ROCKS!!

you know you're addicted to Harry Potter...

when you start wagging your finger at your coffee mug as if you can stir your spoon magically :blink:
(yes I have caught myself doing this - usally when I'm on here :oy: )

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you start teaching your kids the correct proniciation for 'Accio'. :r:

You know....when you know more about his world than you do your own.

You know....when you start explaining to your family why you only got 4 hours sleep because of an awesome mass RP. =))

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when ...

1) You say 'Anything of the trolley, dears?' when you offer food to anyone.
2) You are late for something and you blame it on your broken Time Turner.
3) You run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
4) You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you're on HNZ.
5) You can say all of Dumbeldore's name and correct someone about his brother's name in an instant without thinking about it.
6) You rename your classes at school to Harry Potter ones.
7) You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when someone says ridiculous and you MUST say "This class is ridiculous" after they've said it.
8) You rename your classes and get someone whos never even read the books to refer to the classes as such.
9) You rearrange the furniture constantly and blame it on the house elves.
10) You refuse to wash your hair and explain that you're going for the Snape look.
11) You know your addicted to Harry Potter when while playing chess with someone, you stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
12) You scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
13) Your at your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as your friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and start screaming that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.
14) You are in an argument with someone, you suddenly just yell Stupefy and pretend that they're stunned. You win of course.
15) You draw a time line of everything that happened in Harry Potter's life to prove that you are right, during a class you're failing.
16) You are outside in a school yard, pretending to duel with bits of twigs pretending they are wands with most of first year watching you.
17) You walk into a bank and say to the chequer "Can I withdraw 20 galleons please".
18) You scream "SILENCIO!" to shut someone up.
19) You wear a Hogwarts House badge on your uniforn.
20) You act as a prefect but your just a C.A.T officer or Hall monitor.
21) You name each your teacher like on Harry potter base on their teaching position
22) You think your cafeteria/canteen the great hall.
23) You think your graduation dress is a cloak.
24) You name your classmates base on the characters on the movie.
25) In conversation with your mates you randomly hit out with "I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr Potter. Seems only yesterday your mother and father were in here buying there first wands" and other quotes from the AMAZING books/films.
26) You can recite full paragraphs from the books off the top of your head, because you've read each one a million times and can't get to sleep without reading at least a chapter.
27) You can say infront of your whole class "Who seen Hary Potter and the Chamber of Secrets last night on BBC THREE? I f***kin* love it, and the rest of them of course".
28) You know your addicted to Harry Potter when the summer before starting secondary you would sit at your front door for ages each morning, insisting that any minute an owl would deliver your acceptance letter to Hogwarts, before being upset it never came.
29) You truly do believe there is a wizarding world.
30) You inisist that Nargles wrote all the rude things about your headmaster on the toilet walls.
31) Your expecting all O's on your report card
32) You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when during P.E. class, you run around screaming with a stick, give everyone in your class a character, and then act out one book/movie a day for the week.
33) You think that a Dementor is around because you're cold and miserable. xD
34) You can resite whe whole first page of the first book without stoping.
35) You turn eleven and think the owl to the American version of Hogwarts is going to come any minute.
36) You make random analogies and correct everyone who's wrong.
37) Yoour iPod holds more of 'The Deathly Hallows' than actual songs.
38) You get detention for insistantly telling your teacher that you will get a Hogwarts letter tommorrow.
39) You change the lyrics to a song to match the wizarding world.
40) You want to tell someone off, and then remember you're not a prefect.
41) You know all the spells used in the books, video games, movies and trading card games by heart, including their uses, incantations and gestures.
42) You watch the movies, see a portion and say, "That's not right. That didn't happen in the books," and proceed to describe in detail what the book says.
43) Short, smooth wooden sticks are dangerous weapons. Stay away from them at all costs.
44) You wonder where the magician's assistant Disapparated to.
45) Your parents tell you to eat your veggies and you tell them "You'll have to Imperius me to make me eat them!"
46) You tap on trees every where to see if Bowtruckles will come out.
47) You crash during your driving test and you tell your instructor, "Don't worry, I'll be fine with an Extra-Sensory Charm."
48) You try to rearrange the letters of your name to form a tougher sounding name.
49) You know exactly on which books, chapters, pages, paragraphs, lines do the words 'Voldemort' appear.
50) You shudder everytime someone says 'Lord Voldemort'.
51)You know your addicted to harry potter when your science teacher sounds like snape.
52)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you see a tramp on the street smoking a pipe and instantly wonder what Mundungus Fletcher's doing outside Tesco.
53)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you start asking animals who have been looking/staring at you questions like "Are you an animagus?".
54)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you call the school nurse 'Madam Pomfrey', your favourite teacher 'Lupin' and the teacher(s) you hate 'Snape'
55)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you call your favourite teacher 'Lupin', and ask them if they are a werewolf.
56)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you try to summon things out of arms reach by saying "Accio [insert object name here]" instead of moving to get them
57)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you think getting an E on your report card is more of an achievement than getting an A
58)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you own a broom stick and/or Hogwarts robes
59)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you have actually played muggle Qudditch (I have, its so much fun!)
60)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you refer to non HNZ people as 'muggles'
61)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you won't accept that you are a muggle
62)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you have tried to actually get through the barrier to platform 9 3/4 they have at Kings Cross station in London
63)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when walking around in the dark you say "Lumos" in hope of some light.
64)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you stay up half the night trying to win a trip to Hogwarts Castle.
65)You know your addicted to Harry Potter when ur imagining urself as one of the characters....
66)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you're roleplaying and desperately need the loo- you know you'll burst if you don't go, yet you decide to sit through the rest of the RP
67)You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you wish apparation could be possible so that you wouldn't have to walk around for hours.
68)You know u are addicted to Harry Potter when you and your best friend or sister start acting like Harry and Dobby and you cant stop until you have acted the whole movie.
Dobby- "I am Dobby, Dobby the house elf"
Harry-"Not to be rude or anything but this isn't a great time to have a houself in my bedroom" and on and on....
69)You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you cry the hundreth time when you read about Dumbledore's or Dobby's death.
70)You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you are alone walking or doing something quitely but its always Harry Potter or HNZ stuff you are planning in your mind.
72)You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when anyone says Cindrella and you say 'is that a disease'
73)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you get too lazy to find the t.v. remote and you attempt to use the accio charm
74)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when.... you come up with all these addicted to Harry Potter jokes without thinking about it.....
75)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when everyone in your school reminds you of at least one charecter
76)ou know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you dream that you have a wand and try to do a spell just to realize that it will never really work.
77)You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you entertain your friends by shouting out Mrs Weasley's Howler to them.
78)You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you feel that if there really would have been a wizarding world,you would be a muggle-born witch/wizard.
79)when you start wagging your finger at your coffee mug as if you can stir your spoon magically
80)You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you start teaching your kids the correct proniciation for 'Accio'.
81) You know....when you know more about his world than you do your own.
82)You know....when you start explaining to your family why you only got 4 hours sleep because of an awesome mass RP.
83) yu know you are addicted to harry potter when you start a harry potter club when everyone has a charicter and you all make up spells and potion recipe
84) you know you are addicted to harry potter when you make on f the potions above believing that it will actually happen.

there you go i have put them all together again.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you watch the film and say every word along with the actors

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you take on your boyfriend's entire family in Harry potter scene it (6 versus 1) and beat them. dramatically.

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you dress up to go to the movie premier. and end up being one of maybe three people there in costume.

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you hear two seconds of one of the movies and can explain which movie it is from. and what is happening.

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you watch "Harry Potter Weekend" on abc family even though you have the movies simply because there are movie sneak peaks.

-You know you're addicted when your friends don't ask if you're going to a premier or if you're dressing up, they ask where you are going and what you will be dressed as.

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you go to a school with gothic architecture and don't say of it's pretty, you say oh, i'm at hogwarts!

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when for a senior prank at college you want to set up the tables in the cafeteria like the great hall because the cafeteria looks like the great hall (i kid you not!)

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you only know a lot about owls because you read up on them because you wanted one so you could be a wizard.

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when your friend steals a posted off of the bus shelter for you for your birthday because she knows you like it.

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when if someone is in a Potter argument, you are the consultant and you are never doubted. Ever.

-You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you seriously contemplate starting a Harry Potter club at school. Hey, it LOTR can have one, why can't we?

-You knwo you're addicted to Harry Potter when Mugglenet is your homepage.

I would like to proudly note that I am guilty of all of the above.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when your grandmother starts commanding stuff with accio. (So totally happened to me!)

I got a few good tips here, I'm totally going to call some teachers snape at school, and blame the nargles for everything. xD

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you walk into the barriers at the train station, then get confused when you don't go through them.

((True story. I was eleven :lol: ))

You kn ow you're addicted to Harry potter when you name your puppies after the characters in the books. *cough* Shaylah *cough* :p

(^Oh ha ha. Ron the puppy. lol.)

You know you'e addicted to Harry Potter when you know the names of every actor in the films by heart. (Mostly)

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when the phrase 'But I have a huge plot to finish' is the most used excuse in the house

(Ron the puppy is gawgus!!)

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when some one says that Snape teaches care of magical creatures and you tell them no way Snape teaches Potions

You know your addicted to Harry potter when you can recite each harry potter films word for word.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when your in the cinema and Ron comes on the screen and you and your friends shout RON I LOVE YOU.
(true me and my friends did this when we went to see the sixth movie ^_^ )

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you name your pets after the characters.
(I'm naming my fish Ron & Dumbledore :D )

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you cry when snape dies, and when he confesses his love for Lily :((

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you and your friends name yourselves after one of the characters :D

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you use excuses such as "I had to much butterbeer" and "Sorry. It was my shift at Honeydukes last night" to get out of doing homework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back