You know your addicted to Harry Potter when _______

Aurora Merrythought

OOC First Name
Lexi
Wand
Knotted 9 Inch Unyielding Cherry Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
This a funny game, something to do you basically just state what signs there are to know your addicted to Harry Potter so I shall start with a few:

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you say 'Anything of the trolley, dears?' when you offer food to anyone.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you are late for something and you blame it on your broken Time Turner.

You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"

Get the idea? :p

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you're on HNZ.

It needed to be said. :p

You know you addicted to Harry Potter when you can say all of Dumbeldore's name and correct someone about his brother's name in an instant without thinking about it.

(I really surprised myself by doing that yesterday when having a completely normal conversation with Chris :huh: )

You know you're addicted to harry Potter when you rename your classes at school to Harry Potter ones. (History=History Of Magic & Maths=Arithmacy & Science=Potions)

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when someone says ridiculous and you MUST say "This class is ridiculous" after they've said it.

=))

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you rename your classes and get someone whos never even read the books to refer to the classes as such.

XD

Kailey Paramore said:
You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you rename your classes and get someone whos never even read the books to refer to the classes as such.

XD
=)) I totally did that! So entertaining :p

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you rearrange the furniture constantly and blame it on the house elves.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you refuse to wash your hair and explain that you're going for the Snape look.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when while playing chess with someone, you stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter whenever it's foggy outside, you scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.

You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when your at your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as your friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and start screaming that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you are in an argument with someone, you suddenly just yell Stupefy and pretend that they're stunned. You win of curse. :p

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you draw a time line of everything that happened in Harry Potter's life to prove that you are right, during a class you're failing.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you are outside in a school yard, pretending to duel with bits of twigs pretending they are wands with most of first year watching you.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you scream "SILENCIO!" to shut someone up.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you wear a Hogwarts House badge on your uniforn.

I honestly wear my Gryffindor badge on my uniform. :lol:

You Know your addicted to Harry Potter when you act as a prefect but your just a C.A.T officer or Hall monitor.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you name each your teacher like on Harry potter base on their teaching position

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you think your cafeteria/canteen the great hall.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you think your graduation dress is a cloak.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you name your classmates base on the characters on the movie.

[[I know its lame but i did that a lot, i once call my chemistry teacher professor snape aloud when were walking inside of the laboratory and she heard it. Lucky she like Harry Potter, too]]

Heheheh, good game Aurora ^_^

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when in conversation with your mates you randomly hit out with "I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr Potter. Seems only yesterday your mother and father were in here buying there first wands" and other quotes from the AMAZING books/films.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you can recite full paragraphs from the books off the top of your head, because you've read each one a million times and can't get to sleep without reading at least a chapter.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you can say infront of your whole class "Who seen Hary Potter and the Chamber of Secrets last night on BBC THREE? I f***kin* love it, and the rest of them obvcourse".

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when the summer before starting secondary you would sit at your front door for ages each morning, insisting that any minute an owl would deliver your acceptance letter to Hogwarts, before being upset it never came.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you truly do believe there is a wizarding world.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you inisist that Nargles wrote all the rude things about your headmaster on the toilet walls.

Lameee :oy:

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when during P.E. class, you run around screaming with a stick, give everyone in your class a character, and then act out one book/movie a day for the week.

True story. I was Ron. :cool: But then I also had to be Harry because our Harry was sick during PoA day. -_-

You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you can resite whe whole first page of the first book without stoping.

You know you are addicted to Harry Potter when you turn eleven and think the owl to the american version of Hogwarts is going to come any minute.

((I know that last one was a rip off of Ellie's but I actually hoped and hoped and hoped I would get it.))

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you make random analogies and correct everyone who's wrong.

I do that. Everyday.

Alex Cullen said:
You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you are in an argument with someone, you suddenly just yell Stupefy and pretend that they're stunned. You win of curse. :p
I've done that! :lol:
You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when your ipod holds more of 'The Deathly Hallows' than actual songs.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter, when you get detention for insistantly telling your teacher that you will get a Hogwarts letter tommorrow.

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when you change the lyrics to a song to match the wizarding world.

(Ex: Girls don't like boys girls like Brooms and Gallions.)

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you want to tell someone off, and then remember you're not a prefect.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when ...

1) You say 'Anything of the trolley, dears?' when you offer food to anyone.
2) You are late for something and you blame it on your broken Time Turner.
3) You run up to random men with long, dark hair and scream, "SIRIUS! I always knew you were alive!"
4) You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you're on HNZ.
5) You can say all of Dumbeldore's name and correct someone about his brother's name in an instant without thinking about it.
6) You rename your classes at school to Harry Potter ones.
7) You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when someone says ridiculous and you MUST say "This class is ridiculous" after they've said it.
8) You rename your classes and get someone whos never even read the books to refer to the classes as such.
9) You rearrange the furniture constantly and blame it on the house elves.
10) You refuse to wash your hair and explain that you're going for the Snape look.
11) You know your addicted to Harry Potter when while playing chess with someone, you stare at your pieces and give them verbal commands.
12) You scream "The Dementors are coming!" and hide for days at a time.
13) Your at your next sleepover, draw a lightning-bolt scar on your forehead, and just as your friend is drifting off to sleep, grab your forehead and start screaming that you dreamed Voldemort killed your parents.
14) You are in an argument with someone, you suddenly just yell Stupefy and pretend that they're stunned. You win of course.
15) You draw a time line of everything that happened in Harry Potter's life to prove that you are right, during a class you're failing.
16) You are outside in a school yard, pretending to duel with bits of twigs pretending they are wands with most of first year watching you.
17) You walk into a bank and say to the chequer "Can I withdraw 20 galleons please".
18) You scream "SILENCIO!" to shut someone up.
19) You wear a Hogwarts House badge on your uniforn.
20) You act as a prefect but your just a C.A.T officer or Hall monitor.
21) You name each your teacher like on Harry potter base on their teaching position
22) You think your cafeteria/canteen the great hall.
23) You think your graduation dress is a cloak.
24) You name your classmates base on the characters on the movie.
25) In conversation with your mates you randomly hit out with "I wondered when I'd be seeing you, Mr Potter. Seems only yesterday your mother and father were in here buying there first wands" and other quotes from the AMAZING books/films.
26) You can recite full paragraphs from the books off the top of your head, because you've read each one a million times and can't get to sleep without reading at least a chapter.
27) You can say infront of your whole class "Who seen Hary Potter and the Chamber of Secrets last night on BBC THREE? I f***kin* love it, and the rest of them of course".
28) You know your addicted to Harry Potter when the summer before starting secondary you would sit at your front door for ages each morning, insisting that any minute an owl would deliver your acceptance letter to Hogwarts, before being upset it never came.
29) You truly do believe there is a wizarding world.
30) You inisist that Nargles wrote all the rude things about your headmaster on the toilet walls.
31) Your expecting all O's on your report card
32) You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when during P.E. class, you run around screaming with a stick, give everyone in your class a character, and then act out one book/movie a day for the week.
33) You think that a Dementor is around because you're cold and miserable. xD
34) You can resite whe whole first page of the first book without stoping.
35) You turn eleven and think the owl to the American version of Hogwarts is going to come any minute.
36) You make random analogies and correct everyone who's wrong.
37) Yoour iPod holds more of 'The Deathly Hallows' than actual songs.
38) You get detention for insistantly telling your teacher that you will get a Hogwarts letter tommorrow.
39) You change the lyrics to a song to match the wizarding world.
40) You want to tell someone off, and then remember you're not a prefect.

Compiled all the rest, and numbered them too. My contributions are below.

41) You know all the spells used in the books, video games, movies and trading card games by heart, including their uses, incantations and gestures.
42) You watch the movies, see a portion and say, "That's not right. That didn't happen in the books," and proceed to describe in detail what the book says.
43) Short, smooth wooden sticks are dangerous weapons. Stay away from them at all costs.
44) You wonder where the magician's assistant Disapparated to.
45) Your parents tell you to eat your veggies and you tell them "You'll have to Imperius me to make me eat them!"
46) You tap on trees every where to see if Bowtruckles will come out.
47) You crash during your driving test and you tell your instructor, "Don't worry, I'll be fine with an Extra-Sensory Charm."
48) You try to rearrange the letters of your name to form a tougher sounding name.
49) You know exactly on which books, chapters, pages, paragraphs, lines do the words 'Voldemort' appear.
50) You shudder everytime someone says 'Lord Voldemort'.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you see a tramp on the street smoking a pipe and instantly wonder what Mundungus Fletcher's doing outside Tesco.

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you start asking animals who have been looking/staring at you questions like "Are you an animagus?".

*My sister did that when she noticed some black cat looking at her *

Users who are viewing this thread

Back