You know your addicted to Harry Potter when _______

[ul][li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999% (or something like that) of the videos you watch are HP videos on Youtube.

[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you call someone's name in real life but it comes out as a name from Harry Potter.

[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you take a drink out of a glass and say, "This butterbeer is great!"

[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you're playing a sport and ask yourself, "Why am I playing this and not quidditch?"

[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you draw your pet dog with three heads and write "Fluffy" on it.

[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when during class you take your pencil and wave it and recite spells. ( =)) I did this for a bit. Did "Expelliarmus on my water bottle.)

[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when the only chocolate you can eat is in the shape of a frog.

[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you call jelly beans "Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans" and pretend they taste like the disgusting flavors.
This list of flavors for "Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans" made me crack up/almost puke. (Don't worry, kidding about those last two words.)

[ul][li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you go to the bank for a withdrawal and almost ask the amount in galleons.</LI>

[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you always think of saying one of The Unforgivable Curses on the bullies when you're being teased.

<LI>[li]You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you make a float that's Harry Potter themed. (I did a few years ago. It was a small float and my friends were Cho Chang and Ginny Weasley. I was Hermione Granger. :p )[/li][/ul]

You know youre addicted to Harry Potter when you sit in a class and one by one you try to sort each of your classmates into the correct house...

I found myself doing that the other day xD

You know when your addicted to Harry Potter when you dream youre having to use spells to defeat the enemies coming towards you with spells to get out of a room with your friends.

You know when your addicted to Harry Potter when you write a story (not on HNZ etc) and use one of your HNZ characters for inspiration.

You know you are addicted to HP when you sort all of your friends into houses.

You know you are addicted to HP when you explain what your new boyfriend is like by comparing him to characters. "Well he's funny and awkward like Ron, but a little sexy like Draco, but smart like Remus..."

You know your addicted to Harry Potter when someone tells you that you are addicted to Harry Potter.

When in Geography, you're studying population and you're taking notes, and you have to write down "Demographic Transition Model" and by accident, you almost write "Transfiguration" instead of "Transition".

You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you just want to apparate to work instead of driving there

Peyton Baird said:
You know you're addicted to Harry Potter when you just want to apparate to work instead of driving there
Story of my life.

B R U H.* You know how I know I'm addicted to Harry Potter?
My rent is due today by the 4th! and I'm a hellaaa broke college student, but I just spent $14 on a collector's edition of a magazine all about Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them. *iPhone upside down smiley emoji* *everything's on fire 'it's fine' meme face*

I didn't even LOOK at the damn price tag until AFTER I had ripped out 2 of the 3 posters that come in the magazine =)) x_x x_x No wonder my groceries were so expensive today!! D:

*Also sorry not sorry for my college/millennial slang, I can't help ittttt!

My college at my university is the College of Media & Communications so we've got posters all over the media building that say COMC and my first thought is always "Care of Magical Creatures" =)) =))

you know you're addicted to HP when ...

In addition to the Myers Briggs personality quiz I had to do for work ... I also googled a sorting hat quiz (this I did not hand in xD )

When you change every names from your Skype contact to their Harry Potter counterpart >.< I die whenever I see Bellatrix Lestrange comes online

Users who are viewing this thread

Back