Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
asexual
Wand
Straight 14 1/2 Inch Sturdy Cypress Wand with Erumpent Hide Core
After the embarrassment from going to the wrong house table, this time, he checked the name first, and got the house. Zennon wanted to just punch himself for that one. He took the rose out with Jasper's name on it, and he called out to the other Slytherins, "I need to find @Jasper Night for his rose!" Zennon looked around to see if anyone would point him in that direction. Maybe. Hopefully!

After Leda gave him a rose, Jasper wasn't really expecting any more. He had three now, which seemed like quite a few to the young boy. He was finishing up his lunch when he heard someone else called his name. He raised his hand at the older boy who had called for him. "I'm Jasper!" he said, wondering who had sent him another rose. He really was popular, and he couldn't wait to rub it in Blake's face.

Zennon grinned as the boy named Jasper waved him down. He approached the boy and held out the rose for him. "Hey, got you a rose and a note." Zennon nodded a bit, sure that he would be busy sending out other smiles for the day. "Have a good one!" Zennon waved at the young one.
Dear Jasper!

You’re fun to hang out with! Did you know that Finland has the highest density of heavy metal bands in the whole world?

Love Nell!

((Sorry I lost track of this one!))
Jasper grinned in excitement as the boy confirmed he had a rose and a note for him. Who had sent him one? He couldn't wait to see. The older boy handed him the rose, and didn't linger for long. "Thanks!" Jasper yelled at him, then he quickly opened the note to see who had sent this rose to him. The message was sweet and funny, and Jasper laughed a bit. Why would he have to know that? He guessed Nell just sent random facts to her friends. That sounded like her. He would thank her for this later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back