Deniss
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Almond Wand 14 1/8" Essence of Phoenix Tail Feather
(yellow rose, open after @Elliot Briar)

Mark was getting a bit tired from delivering all those roses and having to talk to all these people he had never talked to before, although it really helped him develop more communication skills that he could probably use during these years at Hogwarts. Mark read the next name on his list and he was pretty sure that this boy was from hufflepuff, yet he decided rather to stand in the entrance hall and shout his name out, hoping to find him.
- Elliot Blair? Is there someone named Elliot Blair?

Delivering roses was starting to make Elliot feel like he was walking in circles. He was passing through the entrance hall, already dreading the idea of having to trek upstairs again, when he heard someone calling his name. Or.. something similar to his name at least. "Uhm, I'm Elliot Briar." He said to the other rose deliverer, eyeing his collection of roses. Did he somehow have another rose? Or maybe Rose or Kauri had wanted him for something.. Or maybe there was an actual Elliot Blair at this school and he was about to make an idiot of himself.

As Mark patiently waited for someone to actually say something, it didn't take him long until someone finally showed up. Mark listened to the intonation of how the boy said his surname and Mark started feeling bad that he probably got his surname wrong. - Yes, Briar, sorry, my bad. Mark smiled, pushing his yellow rose in front of the other boy with a slight smile on his face. - I have a rose for you, Elliot!

Dear Elliot!

You’re super nice! Did you know that Sir Edmund Hillary was a professional beekeeper?

Love Nell!

It was a relief when the other boy confirmed the rose was actually for him and not some other Elliot, though he wasn't sure who else could be sending him one. "No worries, thank you," He said softly, taking the rose and note to look over. It was a sweet note from Nell, if a little confusing. He wasn't sure if the fact about Edmund Hillary was relevant or if Nell just felt like sharing it, but he'd have to make sure to say thanks. He thought back to his conversation with Lars and couldn't help but feel pretty bad that neither of them had thought to send Nell a rose. They'd have to make it up to her. "Oh uh, how're your deliveries going?" He asked shuffling the rose around with his deliveries, suddenly realizing he was still standing in front of the other boy.

Mark smiled at Elliot as he took the rose and note. This was one of the notes that Mark quite didn't understand and he wasn't entirely sure of who was this Edmund Hillary, although the other boy seemed to kinda enjoy it? As he looked over the note, Elliot looked at the boy and tried to keep the conversation going. - Pretty good, thanks! Mark said, giving Elliot a slight smile - and how's your day going?!

Elliot was glad the other boy, he was pretty sure his name was Mark if he remembered from this morning when they were getting their deliveries assigned, was having a good day with deliveries so far. Though Elliot couldn't help feel a little jealous, his own deliveries had been making him anxious all day. It was silly to think he'd be any better than Mark at this just because he was older, but the thought still bothered Elliot a bit. "It's going alright, thanks. Rose delivery is fun, though I'll be honest it's a bit hard for the ones when I don't know who they are, especially when the school's so big." He said, hoping Mark might relate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back