Open Y40 Club Fair

Seb knew that he sucked at art, honestly but he just wanted to see Casper more often. "Hey, I still can sign up, right?" he asked Casper, hoping that it will go perfectly. "How is it going?" he asked, trying to ignore the fact that he and Cas had a fight not so long before, after all, they had made up for that, so he tried not to think about it. @Casper Beckett

Cas smiled as Lysander held up his nametag. Feeling accomplished, he turned his eyes back towards his own table. Just in time to meet the gaze of Sebastian Kane. Casper swallowed nervously. "Sebastian, hi," He greeted softly, smiling shyly at the older boy. "Sure, yeah, here," He slid the sign up sheet in front of him. "I, er..." Cas blushed more as he took a name tag from his pocket. "I kindof... already made you a nametag," He slid it over, biting his lip. "I... was getting everything together, and I dunno... muse, I guess," Casper rubbed the back of his neck. The nametag was intricate. He wasn't going to admit he had spent hours on it, carefully painting it in excruciating detail into something he knew Sebastian would like. Well... something he hoped Sebastian would like. @Sebastian Kane

Sebastian couldn't help but glance where Cas was looking before and noticed Lysander, his lips pressed together a bit, tho, he tried to play it off innocently. He smiled at Casper and just wrote his name down. "Oh, muse and you did a nametag for me? How could you know that I would join the club? But thank you," Seb took the nametag that his friend made for him. He took a moment to appreciate his work speechlessly. "I-wow, you're really talented Casper, it's perfect," it was clear to see that Sebastian loved his work. @Casper Beckett

Nicole tried to put Jenna out of her mind for now, the club fair surely nearly over, but they still had a few last minute sign-ups. She nodded as one of the older girls from the Hufflepuff quidditch team put her name down, turning her attention to a younger girl who'd also approached the table. "Hey, great, here's the sign-up sheet," she said with a smile, sliding it over. @Valentina Merriwick

He was thinking what he would be doing next, Alex was not into social interactions that much but would try it with Slate if possible. "I guess will try the brotherhood next." He told Slate. Alex was about to make their way when a blonde girl approached them and got really close with Slate. Decerning her features she some what looks like Slate. "Umm, no Wild Patch would be for my brother Damien. He's the plant guy you should hang out with." He was actually wishing he would come down here because he misses his twin. "should we go and sign up?" Alexander let them lead the way. @Slate Gates @Sadie Gates

Valentina smiled awkwardly at the older girl and took the sign up sheet from her and scribbled her name at the bottom. "Thanks," She nodded at her and walked off to see what else the club fair had to offer.

@Nicole Fisk

Slate nodded at Alexander's suggestion. "We should. Sadie, wanna come?", he asked his twin. They already made it to the brotherhood booth. "We want to join please.", he politely said, gesturing to himself and Alex beside him. @Alexander Woodlock @Sadie Gates @Lucas Fletcher @Lumio Skey

Sadie excitedly listened to their answers while holding Slate's hand tightly, happy that at least there they could be next to each other. "Oooh, wait, you have a brother? Is he in our year too?" Sadie preached a bit. "Yes, sure, let's go, I'm in Sisterhood actually," she said and followed boys, not even considering to sign up for the brotherhood too. @Slate Gates @Alexander Woodlock

Lumio looked to the three people that joined them. He nodded, glad that the girl didn't want to join too or it would've been a rather difficult conversation because Lumio wasn't sure he knew how to say no. "Sure thing guys, just put your names here," he told them, handing them a form.
@Slate Gates
@Alexander Woodlock

Anais listened at the club leader what were they offering. "I'm currently doing voice lessons. Do you offer something for Opera? And when you say arts, do we get to paint as well?" She wanted to be clear of what she had done so far. Her parents strictly told her to find a music teacher but it seems they don't have that option here where as at Ilvermorny has a choir teacher. Anais wanted to obey her parents but as well as doing what she actually likes. "I'll join anyways. Just wanted to hear what you all are offering." The girl wrote her name on the list and smiled at the boy.

"Damien? He's actually my twin, so, I guess he's in the same year as we do but he's in a different house. Gryffindor." Alex told @Sadie Gates .He then followed the siblings down the Brotherhood booth and was greeted by a rather good looking guy. He wonders if looks is a criteria of the club. But that question was set aside when they were allowed to join. Alex signed up and handed the form to Slate. "I guess that's it for us, huh?" The Ravenclaw asked @Slate Gates

Cas smiled at the girl. "We're actually opening up something this semester for the musical side of the arts club. Come to the first meeting and I'll tell you everything," He told her. He was hoping it would go well. He had a thought then and made sure to take a mental note of it. He smiled at her, motioning then to the name tags. "Alright, you can either take a premade name tag or put together one of your own," He offered to her. @Anais Chenevert

Cas grumbled a bit and just shrugged, flustered. "It... you didn't have to join the club to get the name tag," he shrugged and looked away, his blush deepening in the silence that followed. He spared a peek back just in time for Seb to speak again. Cas couldn't help but smile. "I was hoping you might like it, I put a lot of work into it," He admitted rubbing the back of his neck. @Sebastian Kane

Slate nodded as he wrote his name after Alexander's. He handed back the sheet to the club leader, thanking him. He nodded, agreeing with Alexander. He turned to Sadie. "How many clubs did you join?', he asked his sister.

@Sadie Gates @Alexander Woodlock @Lumio Skey

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back