Y38 Ilvermorny Practice S1

Eli tried to hit Lucas with the next bludger, but it went off course and hit the new girl instead.

@Abigail Martin

Hope: I
Micah: I
Adam: I
AJ: I
Eli: I
Lucas: I
Hyun: I
Yoo: I
Abigail: I

Lucas caught the quaffle from Yoo and flew towards the other side of the pitch.

AJ spotted the bludger on a collision course with Hope and flew forward, knocking it away and towards their new beater. Though it didn't look like she'd been quite ready for it as it collided into her. @Jacinta Macias

Micah: I
Jacinta: I

Micha kept up his search but couldn't see anything that looked like a snitch.

Abigail yelped when she was hit by a bludger. It hurt! This practice sucked so far.

Eli kept an eye on the game while following a bludger.

Lucas flew up to Adam, distracted as the younger chaser was hit. His aim was off, and Adam caught it. He grimaced, his only consolation being that he was still throwing as hard as he could. He could only hope he was at least jostling Adam a bit.

Micha perked up when he thought he saw a flash of gold and started to follow but it must have been a trick of the light and it was nothing.

Eli failed to hit the next bludger he tried to hit. He glared at it.

Abigail grabbed the quaffle as it was thrown back into play and tucked it under her arm.

Lucas followed after the new chaser, not following too close but staying near.

AJ saw their new seeker shoot off after something and knocked a bludger his way. He still wasn't thrilled that so many of their new team members were so young, but he figured it would help if Micah could get in practice dodging bludgers now rather than during a game. Only he definitely wasn't dodging this one. @Micha Kovac

Micah: II
Jacinta: I

As she continued her search she was looking in a different area than the other younger alternate seeker was. But than she heard happy noices and saw the boy holding the snitch quickly. Hope felt insecure again and miserable. Perhaps it was better if the played after all. She tried to shake the thoughts out of her head and continued.

Abigail flew up to Yoo and this time, she didn't hesitate for a second. She threw the quaffle and watched with a satisfied smile as it finally made it in.

Eli winced as the young alternate seeker was hit again, he hoped the boy wouldn't cry or something.

Lucas caught the quaffle as it was thrown back in, starting to circle back around to Adam.

Hyun watched as the new chaser scored before Lucas took possession of the quaffle as it was thrown back in. He decided to hang back just a little to see what Lucas would do.

Spotting Hyun nearby, Lucas called for him and threw him the quaffle. @Hyun Ong Hae

Micha sighed as he stopped to scan around the perimeter of the pitch. He didn't see the bludger at all and nearly lost his balance as it slammed into his shoulder. The pain surprised him and he let out a strangled cry. He glanced back and saw the same beater had hit him again. He shot the older boy a pleading look before continuing to fly around looking for the snitch.

Deciding Micah had been sufficiently given a hard time, AJ backed up, shifting his bat from hand to hand as he glanced around the pitch.

Micha rubbed his shoulder absentmindedly as he kept up his search.

Jacinta yelped in surprise as a bludger headed for her, her bat moving too slowly to defend against it. She rubbed at her arm, and flew off after the same bludger.

Adam's smug look as he'd caught the quaffle was almost wiped off as the force of it knocked the air out of him. He tossed it back, watchingthe chasers fly off again. He followed the quaffles path as it returned, looking between Lucas and Hyun. He couldn't let either of them score.

Micha continued to look for the snitch.

AJ saw Jacinta going after the bludger he'd hit, so he turned to try and track down the other bludger, hopefully before Eli did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back