Y38 Ilvermorny Practice S1

AJ felt some of the guilt ease when Micah gave him a thumbs up, nodding in return and resuming his lap of the pitch, still hunting down another decent hit.

Eli passed AJ and glanced at him before flying on, resuming his search of a bludger to hit.

Abigail tried to score again and failed again. She wanted to scream in frustration, but managed to keep her composure.

Lucas winced sympathetically, catching the quaffle as it was thrown back in and starting to loop around again.

Micha was still moving a bit slow, holding his side when a flash of glad flew in front of his face. He blinked quickly and and raced after it. He had to dodge around a few of his teammates but with a final push he grabbed the snitch and held it into the air triumphantly. He looked around trying to see if anyone saw his catch before letting it go, ready to try again.

AJ slowed some as Eli passed, feeling wary. He was going to take another swing at a nearby bludger when he was distracted by a flurry of movement and the surprise of seeing Micah holding the snitch already. He glanced quietly at Hope, hoping she wasn't taking the catch badly, before giving Micah another awkward thumbs up.

Lucas was successful when he reached Adam, grinning as the ball soared past the other boy. Four to two was better. He looked over when something caught the corner of his eye. The new kid had caught the snitch. He smiled.

Eli noticed the new seeker had caught the snitch and he nodded at him in approval. Then he flew on with his bat raised, looking for a bludger to hit.

After Lucas managed to score again, Abigail grabbed the quaffle and flew back to Yoo's side of the pitch. She was going to score this time, she just knew it.

Micha was still riding the high of his first catch as he flew around the pitch a bit dazed. 'But he kept an eye out for the snitch even though he knew he couldn't be that lucky so soon.

Lining up on a bludger, AJ took a solid swing, nearly losing his balance as the bludger changed course at the last minute, cause his bat to skate harmlessly across it as it shot past.

Eli managed to hit the bludger AJ had just tried to hit, and flew back to AJ and hit him.

@AJ Ari

Hope: I
Micah: I
Adam: I
AJ: I

Abigail failed another goal and felt herself flush in anger. Why was she so bad suddenly? She hated this.

Lucas winced when Abigail missed, swooping in and catching the quaffle. He started back towards Adam, looking to see if Hyun was near.

The pain of his first bludger hit was finally starting to fade and he kept searching for the snitch.

AJ had just enough time to register Eli had knocked the bludger back towards him and raise his bat when it hit him. It wasn't the most graceful response, and it stung, the shock of the hit reverberating up his arms, but AJ liked to think his reflexes had improved a bit over the years that he'd at least managed to get his bat up to try and fend off the hit.

Lucas had just reached the hoops again, but Adam read his movements and caught the ball.

Micha kept making his loops around the pitch. It had worked well enough last time he was hoping it would work again. Besides if he kept moving it would be harder to hit him with a bludger and it made him look busy.

Still shaking off the bludger hit from before, AJ continued tailing the bludger Eli had just hit into him. It changed course sharply and he squared up, able to knock it away and return the favour, sending it straight into @Eli Carter.

Hope: I
Micah: I
Adam: I
AJ: I
Eli: I

Lucas caught the ball when it was thrown back, looking around for the other chasers as he started around the pitch again.

Micha sighed as the snitch remained out of sight. He glanced around to find Hope and see if she was having any luck and if he should be following her lead.

Not seeing any of the others, Lucas made his way back around, flying back towards Adam and tossing the ball as hard as he could. He let out a soft sigh as it went past Adam. Five to three was a little better, but he wasn't thrilled with it. He waited, looking to see if Hyun or the new girl were nearby.

The rest of the team seemed to be doing alright and AJ felt a small glimmer of hope that they might have a good season this year, Adam or Eli non-withstanding.

Micha bit his lip as he kept up his search. He decided to fly a bit lower to the ground as he wondered if there was anything keeping the snitch from flying away completely.

Lucas caught the quaffle but looked to see if Hyun was close enough to pass to. @Hyun Ong Hae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back