Y38 Ilvermorny Practice S1

Winding up, AJ knocked a bludger, relieved when it stayed clear of Hope even if it didn't hit anyone else.

Micha kept going in circles and wondered if any of his team mates, especially the beaters, would even notice him down here. But the snitch didn't seem showing itself down here and ne knew he'd have to make a change to his pattern soon but for now he was content to keep to himself a little while longer.

Lucas hung back, rotating his shoulder and stretching his back. He hadn't been holding back, and he was starting to feel it.

Catching up with a bludger, AJ turned to check where the quaffle was, deciding to cause a little interference when he saw Lucas trying to pass to Hyun. He wasn't sure which chaser he was specifically aiming, but the bludger didn't seem to mind, striking Lucas roughly after he hit it. @Lucas Ames

Hope: I
Micah: I
Adam: I
AJ: I
Eli: I
Lucas: I

Lucas was mid-stretch when he was hit with the bludger. He gasped, pain shooting through his ribs. He let out a shaky breath, straightening up again.

Adam winced as he was hit by a bludger, already frustrated with how well Lucas was doing, though now he could come up with his injury as an excuse. He laughed as Lucas took a bludger of his own, and straightened up to be more alert.

AJ always felt a little bad hitting Lucas, though he'd grown up a lot in the past few years and seemed to take it a lot better than he used to. Now though, AJ had to focus, as the bludger he hit circled back and AJ was able to knock it back towards the chasers again, managing to hit @Hyun Ong Hae this time instead.

Hyun: I

Lucas tried not to wince as Hyun was hit, moving to get back into the game again.

Adam hovered in place, keeping an eye out for Hope. The new kid was already doing better than her, which only proved that the current team had been almost a total waste with Dominic in charge. He sighed, hands tightening on the handle of his broom.

AJ was feeling like he was back in the swing of things after a few solid hits. He circled the pitch, keeping track of their seekers as he tried to catch up to another bludger.

Adam continued to guard the hoops.

2a

After both other chasers were hit by bludgers, Abigail saw her chance to snatch up the quaffle. She flew over to Adam's side this time. At least if he blocked her shot, she would feel a bit less bad about it.

Eli grit his teeth when he was hit. He glared at AJ and flew off.

Hyun almost lost his grip when the first bludger hit, but he shook it off and kept close to the young chaser in case she wanted to pass.

Abigail tried to score, but Adam blocked it easily. She huffed in frustration, when was she finally going to score?

It was a reprieve not to have to see Lucas' face again so soon. Adam dipped to catch the quaffle, and tossed it back into play.

Eli hit another bludger, watching as it flew over to hit the new alternate keeper. He felt a bit bad for hitting a young new player, but he supposed they had to get used to it. @Yoo Hyun Ki

Hyun: I
Yoo: I

Jacinta knocked a bludger as it sailed by her, though it barely moved off of its course.

Eli chased the bludger the new girl had just hit, hoping to hit it at someone himself.

Lucas caught the ball as it was thrown back into play and made his way around the pitch again.

Micha flew up higher now and hovered in one spot as he tried to look for the snitch. He squinted trying to catch any flash of gold with no luck.

Abigail followed Lucas closely, in case he wanted to pass to her. She was determined to score at least once this practice.

Eli flew up high to watch the practice for a bit, keeping an eye on the new players in particular.

Lucas smiled, spotting the new girl. He tossed her the quaffle. @Abigail Martin

Abigail flew up to the hoops Yoo was guarding after Lucas had tossed her the quaffle. She attempted the score, but failed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back