Y38 Ilvermorny Practice S1

Adam shifted on his broom to get more comfortable.

Spotting a bludger heading towards the seekers, AJ took a swing, smoothly knocking it towards @Eli Carter

Hope: I
Micah: II
Adam: I
AJ: I
Eli: II
Lucas: I
Hyun: I
Yoo: I
Abigail: II
Jacinta: I

Hyun caught the quaffle as Adam passed it back into play before turning in the air and heading towards the other hoops, keeping an eye out for the other chasers.

Lucas almost rolled his eyes as Adam shooed his way, falling in behind Hyun as he got the ball and following him lightly, brooding a bit.

Hyun decided to shoot again himself, grinning slightly as the quaffle sailed through the hoop once again.

AJ tried hitting a bludger towards the chasers as they crossed the pitch, but was too slow.

Micha sighed and came to a stop when he didn’t see any sign of the snitch. He stretched his arms and rolled his neck since it was so from tense he was. He was trying to remain optimistic and hold on to the feeling of already catching it once.

Turning quickly, AJ shot after a nearby bludger, knocking it towards their new beater. @Jacinta Macias

Adam: I
Jacinta: II

Lucas swept in and caught the quaffle, starting to loop around again to Adam.

AJ shook out his arm after the previous hit, shouldering his bat to keep on flying.

Lucas came back around, grimacing as Adam caught his throw. Was he that predictable?

Micha swung his legs back and forth, and kept looking around but it seemed eerily still. No snitch appeared and he wondered if he was some how suddenly blind to it.

Checking briefly on Hope, AJ knocked away a bludger, watching it shoot harmlessly across the pitch.

Micha sighed and couldn't find the snitch anywhere.

AJ was on the tail of a bludger, getting ready to raise his bat when it changed directions, shooting past him and leaving him in the lurch as he scrambled to follow.

Hope sighted as she didn’t came any closer. But she kept her eyes open.

AJ stretched out his arm, feeling the familiar ache from long practices starting to build there.

Hope sighted. Why was this taking so long, she started to lose faith again in herself and the chance of ever being an good seeker. But moved on.

Micha spotted Hope and called out to her. “Does it always take this long?” he asked sheepishly. It felt like he was doing something wrong. Or was at least missing something because he couldn’t find any trace of the snitch anywhere.

AJ heard the seekers talking, glancing over to check on them as he flew round the pitch. Hope looked a bit down and AJ hoped she wasn't feeling too much pressure about their upcoming match.

Spotting an incoming bludger as he checked on the seekers, AJ swung at it,. He was able to knock it clear of Hope and Micah, though it flew off harmlessly across the pitch.

Adam brought his whistle to his lips, obnoxiously blowing into it to get everyone's attention. "Get ready to wrap up, kids. We're almost out of time." He shouted across the pitch.

Practice will close soon, and then we have our match tomorrow. Get any last minute posts in while you can!

Lucas had just caught the quaffle when Adam blew his whistle, wincing at the noise. He started to loop around, hoping to get in one more shot.

Micha flinched when he heard the whistle blow. His jaw dropped when they were given a warning. How could practice already be nearly over? He picked up his pace and began to look even harder.

AJ took a swing right as Adam blew the whistle, his broom turning with his body. He watched helplessly as the bludger he'd hit shot straight towards Adam, ducking his head and raising his hands, bat hanging from his wrist, in apology. @Adam Everett

Adam: II
Jacinta: II

Users who are viewing this thread

Back