Y37 Sorting Reactions

Jennifer here is giving off Gryffindor vibes, she loud and brave. Her twin sister Aurelia doesn't want to be in the same house so she likes pleasing her twin. If she doesn't end up in Gryffindor, she's surely going to be really angry, but her second choice would definitely be Slytherin

I'll be very surprised if Salem doesn't end up in Gryffindor after doing that sorting app, but there is still a small chance for some puff I think, and maybe even a lil claw in there. Time to wait and seeeee 👀

After filling out the sorting app I do think Indi falls closer to Slytherin than Ravenclaw but it really is such a toss up. But we shall see, the hat works in mysterious ways.

Its past my bed time. Hopefully I can wake up in time for hat watch.

Hi,
I don't think I'm sorting this ic year. 😅

Maybe make an adult character but no kiddo for me.

Just sorted Natalia, not sure where she's going to end up yet. Doing the form just made me less certain.

Ravenclaw!! And absolutely no one is surprised :teehee:

An astronomy lover in the dungeons, is cracking me up. At first I was certain Raven was an absolute Ravenclaw, but having said that she doesn't want to be compared to her brother and the fact that she is so ambitious I thought Slytherin was an option too.

I am happy with a Slytherin ;)

I haven't had a Hufflepuff in a very very very long time and I made this character with that vaguely in mind, but then when I fleshed him out more, that whole plan went out the window and I realised there was no way he was getting puff :r

I am only sorting Francis here this time around, and I'm curious to see where he ends up. I see him mostly as a Gryffindor, but am trying not to have too many expectations xD He'd be happy with any house in the end though, so i'm really looking forward to it :woot:
Well this will be fun :shifty:
hehehe yes, yes it will be :devious:

I'm definitely excited to have another Gryffindor (so now I'm 2 Ravenclaws, 2 Gryffindors) and am really not surprised. I sort of felt it out as I was filling out the form and getting to know her more.

Gryffindor! And I am completely unsurprised hah. Do feel a little validated that the hat agreed on the Ravenclaw in there too though. I feel like this might be a very Gryff heavy year, let's go 🦁 💪

Absolutely 0% surprised Jenna wound up in Slytherin after doing her form. Before the form I thought she possibly could have leaned another way, but the form showed her true nature was always in Slytherin. She's gonna be very happy and Blake isn't

I'm waiting to sort Maggi a bit later today but I got a headstart on the form and it hasn't given me any more clarity about where she might end up, so I'm excited to see!!

I only realized how much I was hoping for Slytherin when I was refreshing the page to see what I had gotten xD

What a nice hat

I’m sorting one, another Zephyr! Acres little sister although she’s much sweeter than her (And my first “nice and calm” Zephyr!

Okay so now I have another Hufflepuff-Slytherin set of twins xD I'm happy with Slytherin for Lucie but was really surprised as to how Louis managed to get Hufflepuff because I really thought he would get Gryffindor. I think it's just because I've only had one Gryffindor and desperately want another. And now I won't sort for a while so I have to wait a bit now. Maybe Hufflepuff will grow on Louis, I'm not sure:unsure:

I'm really happy with Hale being in Ravenclaw! I thought she'd be Hufflepuff but the more I wrote the more I realised she would do well there too. Plus she's my first Zephyr in Ravenclaw since my OG Aion ;D Yayyy

Gryffindorrrrr!!! As I was doing Maggi's app I thought more and more that she seemed to be leaning Hufflepuff, which made me nervous 'cause Anna thought Chip was leaning Slytherin, but I'm glad they both wound up lions together, I think it's a great fit and I'm glad not to have two firsties in the same house

Gryffindorrrrr!!! As I was doing Maggi's app I thought more and more that she seemed to be leaning Hufflepuff, which made me nervous 'cause Anna thought Chip was leaning Slytherin, but I'm glad they both wound up lions together, I think it's a great fit and I'm glad not to have two firsties in the same house
Ahh I'm so happy with Pascal and Maggi being in Gryffindor together!! I think the red suits them well and is definitely fitting for their personalities! As Slytherin as Pascal seemed in parts of his sorting app I can definitely see why he was put in Gryffindor and I love it :party:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back