Y35 Sorting Reactions!

SO

I realised when I was sorting Majora he was much more suited to Slytherin for his underlying traits, even if he would be have been good in Ravenclaw, but ultimately I’m also super happy too because...

He’s my first Slytherin boy. Ever. 😳

I wonder as the sorting ends what the house tallies this year will be :O Who will have the most and the least... hmm
I'm curious too! I keep a running tally each year (if you want past years I have those up to Y32 :r) but here's the current count..
UOamzNU.png

Last time puff had the most sorts was.. Y32 🦡 Usually it's Gryff and Claw that are the most popular* 👀

*Edit: Most popular since I've been around for the record hah

I'm really happy Theia is in Slytherin!!

I had no idea where Theia would be sorted to begin with, but when I was filling out her sorting form it really made me go '??" because I felt like she could be anywhere!! Though I do think Slytherin suits her well and I'm really excited :D

A few years back when I was on, all of my characters were Slytherins (like me). It's definitely weird to have anything but that, though I am excited to play a happy-go-lucky Hufflepuff.

A few years back when I was on, all of my characters were Slytherins (like me). It's definitely weird to have anything but that, though I am excited to play a happy-go-lucky Hufflepuff.
I feel that. Often, there are years where there was at least one Slytherin. Most of my sorteds end up in Slytherin, and I find it hard to get a Gryffindor nowadays.
Annnd for my results:
Wade Verdelet: I felt that he could have been in any house except Ravenclaw. Intelligence isn’t something that Wade has, nor does he care about wisdom. Gryffindor is definitely the go-to house for him in my head.
Rayleigh Orel: After feeling out her form, I definitely got the Gryffindor vibes, but more so with Hufflepuff. She would have made a great Claw too, but definitely happy!
Amarantha Styx: I had no idea where in the world she would be, but Hufflepuff makes sense to her. I can’t wait to see how she grows!
Beau Chamberlin: Yep, he was destined for the blue. He takes after his former Ravenclaw parents a bit too much XD
Jett Winters: His boredom with everything definitely suits the Slytherin traits. Though I did get some vibes from all the houses in him. I guess he takes after his mom, my first charrie, Hadan Winters.
Riku Mckenna: I predicted Gryffindor for this one. Boy was I wrong. He does have a mean, cunning streak so Slytherin will multiply that.
Kalif Styx II: As said from the hat, no surprise here.

I hope that Malachi will be a Hufflepuff - he's fair, kind, and plays by the rules - but he also has a sneaky streak that makes me think he might be a Slytherin. Whatever happens, I feel like his development will be massively influenced by his friends and his house, so I can't wait!!
!!!! HUFFLEPUFF 🦡 🦡 🦡 🦡

I really hoped he would get Hufflepuff, but I had a suspicion he would be in Slytherin. Yet I agree with the hat, he totally could have grown in any house, so he was so much fun to sort!! Can't wait to see how being a Puff shapes him as a person hehe

Whey! I’m super glad Lily got Ravenclaw, it’s def where I felt she was most suited. She’s also my first Ravenclaw since Taerin (6th year) :wub:

Yesssss he’s a Ravenclaw!
Arthur’s a funny one, my initial concept for him was very puff, but the more I thought and wrote about him the more Ravenclaw he became. (This is . .
not an uncommon pattern for me.) By the time I wrote his sorting post (with probably the most rhetorical questions I’ve ever used in a post), I was so sure he was a claw. And he is! Yay!

Genuinely thought that Teodora would be sorted into Gryffindor as I filled in the form but I am really pleased with Ravenclaw. It has been a while since I had someone in that house!

Very Pleased, after I originally did the sorting I figured I could go anywhere but I thought about my baby boy who the name is from and realized he was supposed to have Harry Potter's birthday (C-Section means born 1 week early) and he is a Leo so Gryffindor was looming in the back of my mind and Surprise! I'm a Gryffindor!!! Ravenclaw would have been cool too (it was my very first character's house) but the hat said nope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back