Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Divorced
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 9 ½ Inch Rigid Chestnut Wand with Unicorn Tail Hair Core
It was the second wave of duels, and Katherine looked over the remaining competitors. For some, it would be the deciding duel of their year, while others still had another round to go before they could claim the title of Champion. The Headmistress allocated the newest pairs, and began to lead duelists to the platform. Taking up her own position overseeing them, she began, "Duelists, prepare yourselves. Bow and commence."
The duel begins now. You have 24 hours to post, or face disqualification. Ensure that you use the spell list for guidance on age-appropriate spells, and read over the dueling rules and points system. If you are knocked out or otherwise disarmed/incapacitated, or if you run out of points, you will lose and the duel will end. Have fun!

As an added note: Spectators are allowed to post in this topic once per competitors post, but are forbidden from directly interfering with the duels.

Code:
[b]Current Points:[/b] 150
RP content
[b]Action(s) Taken:[/b]
[b]Point Changes:[/b]
[b]Points Remaining:[/b]
@Analei Louw @Zennon Baros

Current Points: 150

Zennon had won his duel with is girlfriend, which was great, but now he was also duelling his bestfriend, someone who had been in the SDA from the beginning of school basically, so he knew Analei was gong to be invaluable. “Alright, love you, please don’t hurt me, if you just kill me quickly that would be swell too, or you could just not kill me as well,” he said standing his position. “Expelliarmus.”hr][/hr]Action(s) Taken: cast spell
Point Changes: -5
Points Remaining: 145

Current Points: 150

Analei grinned at her opponent, bowing and laughing at what he said. She blocked his spell before sending her own back. "Stupefy!"

Action(s) Taken:Cast spell x2
Point Changes: -10
Points Remaining: 140

Current Points: 145

Zennon grinned at Analei. She was one of his best friends after all, he loved her to pieces but they did not hang out enough in his opinion. "Protego, stupefy!"
Action(s) Taken: Cast spell x2
Points Remaining:

Current Points: 140

"Don't copy me!" Analei teased, throwing up her own protective charm before sending "Reducto!" towards Zennon's feet.

Points Remaining: 130

Current Points: 135

Zennon grinned at Analei, “I’ll do what I like, thanks,” he laughed shaking his head. “Protego!” Which was apparently a good move since she tried to blast him. “Obscuro”.
Action(s) Taken: cast spells x2
Points Remaining: 125

Current Points: 130

It was weird that the duels could be fun, but in such different ways. Analei grinned at Zennon, blocking his spell before sending "Rictusempra!"

Points Remaining: 120

Current Points: 125

Zennon grinned at Analei. “This doesn’t count as a hang out you know,” he said, just to make sure she was aware. “Protego, langlock!” He’s never really had a chance to use it yet and honestly he so wanted to.
Action(s) Taken: cast spells x2
Points Remaining: 115

Current Points: 120

Trash talk wasn't Analei's strong suit, and though they weren't exactly 'trash' talking each other, he was putting her off. She had to learn to be able to do two things at once, especially if she had to talk a dangerous wizard down from blasting spells at people. "I'll come hang out with you in the Hospital Wing after this." Analei replied with a wink, shielding herself, and firing off "Incarcerous!"

Action(s) Taken: Cast Spellx2
Points Remaining: 110

Current Points: 115

Zennon had gotten better at syking people out as he'd gotten older. Hanging around Leda and Sapphire for as long as he had, and to a lesser extent Jake, meant he knew a thing or two about using words to mess people up. He knew it was going a way to helping him distract Analei, so he wasn't about to just stop. "I see you're big-noting yourself. That's good, you'll need that confidence when you tell your boyfriend about your crushing defeat at the hands of someone who gets worse grades than you," he told her, winking as he deftly deflected her spell, "Densaugeo."
Points Remaining: 105

Current Points: 110

Analei took a deep breath as Zennon spoke, wishing she could use that opportunity to strike at him, but not letting it distract her. There was no way she was going to be saying anything of the sort to Edmund. Analei protected herself with protego, before shooting off the Conjunctivitis Curse at Zennon.

Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell x2
Points Remaining: 100

Current Points: 105

Zennon couldn't take the smile off of his face. Duelling was definitely more fun with friends, that was for sure. "Protego, Levicorpus!"
Points Remaining: 95

Current Points: 100

Analei grinned back at Zennon, shielding herself before firing off "Incendio!"

Points Remaining: 90

Current Points: 95

Zennon deflected her fire spell, dancing a little on the spot. "Too hot for you?" He asked, poking his tongue out at her and quickly hitting her up with "Obscuro!"
Points Remaining: 85

Current Points: 90

Analei laughed at Zennon's comment. "Not hot enough!" She replied, deflecting his spell and sending back her own just as quickly. "Petrificus Totalus!"

Action(s) Taken: Cast Spell x2
Points Remaining: 80

Current Points: 85

Zennon pouted. "Aw, you're gonna hurt my feelings!" He said, deflecting her next spell and hitting her with Expelliarmus. He couldn't wait to get into more wordless spells, but they certainly were not there yet.
Action(s) Taken: cast spell x2
Points Remaining: 75

Current Points: 70

"That's not the only thing I'm gonna hurt." Analei teased, blocking his spell and sending back "Diffindo!"

Points Remaining: 60

OOCOut of Character:
The time has come to lipsync for your life
Coming down to RNG, Analei Louw is the victor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back