Y32 Quidditch

I need to lie down.

Intense game. Well done everyone haha

I'm pretty impressed how easily you all took to the rules. :cool:

Well done Hufflepuff! Im a little mad at myself for my shower timing =)) I love this version because it forces you to be a little more imaginative but its definitely also more tiring xD

To be fair guys, things like saying where you are on the pitch is something you can carry over and so are many other aspects of the game. But as you can see, almost no one scores in this system outside of when keepers are sleeping and its been rare in the past for people to get hit by bludgers. We actually limited the amount of rules in the new version in the hopes of encouraging more of your imagination, so that part is up to you all. :p I encourage you to remember this when the system is back up and running.

So the old way keepers and beaters don't really get to play?

I can't wait for the return of the new one then. It's no fun if not everyone in position don't get to play.

Just a heads up team - our Ref saw a unicorn and got distracted petting it, so will be a bit delayed getting to the game.
The game will continue a bit later on. Thanks for your understanding!

Just a heads up team - our Ref saw a unicorn and got distracted petting it, so will be a bit delayed getting to the game.
The game will continue a bit later on. Thanks for your understanding!
Ic: I knew there were unicorns in the forest.
If you say that too loud you might have a few absent minded players :r

And I was going to log in as my centaur to reply to Rowan. But I can’t be bothered re-registering her. And Donna got there first.

I'm flipping coins to see if my actions succeed or fail because I miss the randomness of the old system xD

I'm flipping coins to see if my actions succeed or fail because I miss the randomness of the old system xD
I like this idea. I might do that too.

This game is intenseeeeee! Flavio is doing so good with taking the quaffle. And I am always a bit too late xD Gabriel is gonna steal a beaters bat soon. *ok joke*

Flav being taken out during his last quidditch game would be entertaining, that's for sure xD

I'm sorry, I kept going back to the rules and I was reminded I can move in different ways towards the end. Yeah, I apologize for Joshua and Syrus. :shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back