Ravenclaw

Slytherin

Win/Loss

1-0

1-0

0-1

0-1

Points Earned

Quidditch this year is going to look a lot different. There are only 3 games planned, and we will be using the old rules with a few amendments. I hope it'll still be fun to read and participate in though. ^_^

Anyone want to make any predictions? On what day will the snitch be caught? Which teams will win? How difficult will the grid system be to get used to if you've never used it before? :p

Let's chat quidditch here!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious to see how this system is going to work. If it's the same one that was in use back in the first few years then I think I've used it before, but it will still be a learning curve!
As to who will win, I can't say because I will feel like a traitor to myself =))

But Hufflepuff, obviously

Syrus has been waiting YEARS to shine, he not going to let me sleep. I tell you that much. xD

I will be playing in both teams. I really hope Liam will hit something, because he is been doing so bad. And it's not good for his ego xD But Therese is doing nice so far. I'm curious at the old system, never played before.

I'm very excited to play! A bit nervous about the old rules, but I also think it could be a lot of fun once I get used to it a little xD

I'm pretty anxious, I always avoided Quidditch in the past because the old system seemed so complicated, but I've got a whole game as just an alt to figure it out. Gryffindor's gonna crush this year, no question :p

This game is so tense to take part in!! xD

It's so tense but so fun! The system is growing on me fast xD

I wanted to say the same. This old system is really intense to understand at first but the game last longer now it seems. And Liam is finally able to hit something xD You really need to be awake when I posted all of sudden there were four new posts wow! I laughed so hard about Arvel I see a slow motion image for me that he jumps in front of Geo haha.

This game, you guys.

This game is amazing =))

Noo I didn't want to hit Leda!!! This is so funny to see, normally people don't want to be hit by a bludger, but now you sometimes want it for the points xD

I couldn't resist =)) The mental image was too good

I'm supposed to be working and I keep tabbing over and refreshing the page because this is so exciting to even just watch along

Don't even joke, I have to teach tomorrow xD

You could go to sleep now and get a nice early night? :r

Edit: Shouldn't have said that on Geo..

Liam is not hit yet! (perhaps this saying is not smart but whatever!!) I really need to go to sleep, sorry feel like you have to wait so long for me to decide if slytherin scores or not. But I love to have that power inside my hands mhuhahaa :shifty:

I'm going to sleep too, but at least we all have 'daft dinosaur' added to our vocabulary now.

Liam is not hit yet! (perhaps this saying is not smart but whatever!!) I really need to go to sleep, sorry feel like you have to wait so long for me to decide if slytherin scores or not. But I love to have that power inside my hands mhuhahaa :shifty:

Part B: If a player RP'd having taking a shot at the hoops and the keeper wasn't online:

1) A 3 hour time limit goes into effect.

**Once 3 hours has elapsed, any Chaser on the defending team can RP either a save or a goal being scored ORany Chaser on the attacking team can RP that a goal was scored. (Note: the Keeper will need to adjust their points accordingly when they return to the game). If more than 3 hours and 30 minutes have passed without a game action has been posted by a Chaser or Keeper either stating that the goal has been defended or scored then anyother player (Beater or Seeker) may post that the goal has been scored or saved by their team.
:r

Have a good night both! :hug:

I laughed too loud at Rory. Ok I reacted one time but tomorrow busy day so gonna see if I can react in the middle of my internship with Therese. Good night!! And ok ok if you want to score you have to wait till someone is asleep :shifty: But ok thanks Claire for a moment I felt that power

Snitch, I hate you so much right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back