Would you rather....?

Pizza and fries, definitely.

Would you rather have the hiccups for the rest of your life or have a cold for the rest of your life?

I'd rather die. D:
But I think I'd actually prefer to have a cold for the rest of my life. Then I could at least speak a sentence without random embarrassing painful convulsions in my chest. Hiccoughs are totes painful for me.

Would you rather swim in a pool of maple syrup, or run through a desert of lego bricks in your bare feet?

This is both the Canadian and the sadist coming out in you isn't it, Nick?

Hmm. You know what, I would willingly do either, depending on the size of the desert. If we're talking genuine Sahara-size, I'll go with the maple syrup. At least it wouldn't hurt.

Would you rather eat a pound of fresh beeswax or one plastic bottle?

Hug a snake. I love snakes. I'm not really fond of spiders. <_<

Would you rather write poetry or fanfiction?

Fanfiction. I have no hope in poetry. xD
Would you rather wear winter clothes in the summer or summer clothes in the winter?

winter clothes in summer. At least you don't die of frost bite or something :doh:

Would you rather cook spaghetti or pasta?

I'll say feel sick, having a migraine is a nightmare. :(

Would you rather be a medieval knight or a famous poet?

Knight. I feel like fighting. I don't get poetry most of the times

Would you rather do heavy eye make up or work more on your hair?

Work more on my hair. Hehe
Would you rather spend a night in a den of hungry lions or spend a day in a forest of beehives?

funeral. i would be dead and therefore i wont be upset.
would you rather. drink a banana milkshake or eat lemon meringue pie?

Sorry xD. Would you rather get colored streaks in your hair or dye all of your hair?

coloured streaks. I like colour, but don't think i'm brave enough to colour my whole head.

would you rather eat. a terrys chocolate orange that is a a year and three months old, or a lint chocolate bunny that is a year old.

Lint bunny, sooo nice ^_^

Would you rather go back in the past and meet your ancestors or go in the future and meet your great grand children?

Back in the past I think, going in the future would just mess with my head, but then again, all time-travel does :p

Would you rather be a sea-animal or a flying-animal?

Talk I guess... xD I need the sleep.. :p xD

Would you rather live in Egypt or in Greenland? :r xD

Egypt, coz who doesn't like a Pyramid?

Would you rather buy a $1000 computer or $1000 television?

A $1000 computer that I could watch TV on.

Would you rather live in the middle of nowhere, or in a city centre?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back