Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Chayton's ❤
:pop:

Hey all!

How's it going? Hope everyone is getting along better at their side of the world.
Sorry I went M.I.A., I was suppose to be more active this IC school year, but I ended up disappearing and informing Cyndi that I wouldn't be around. Work got crazy, currently we're changing things around. With new changes comes adjusting to everything and making sure everyone safe while we try to live through this pandemic. Some of my co-workers have already received their shots, I haven't yet but will be getting my next Saturday. I'm not all too thrill, because y'know side effects. But if it means not dying, I'll take my shots with it. Also, my mom has been in and out of the hospital. She's okay now, she doesn't have covid. Just other health related issues but it's safe to say that she will be fine.

In addition to all that, I am starting IT courses in April so that I can apply for another position in the company that I work for or somewhere else. That and me trying to lose weight will probably keep me away from the most part. I might have to drop characters like Madlyn and Jaden from their positions because of it. And I also feel bad that I can't be active while someone else can be. So. I'm not leaving, I'm just writing when I can and when I want to. These courses will improve my life financially and possibly health wise. I really need to do better when it comes to my health. Anyways, that's why I :pop: away.

I'm currently exhausted from dancing and have no energy to edit this. :lol:

~ Madz

Thanks for the updates! Sounds like you're doing your best in this moment. I hope things keep getting better for ya.

Real life comes first, Madz! I'm glad you're taking care of yourself. We will see you around the board :)

Dang, I posted this in March. Time sure does flies!

Thanks everyone. :claire: I'm not lurking much as I'd like to but I hope to be posting soon. Hopefully. 🤞

Users who are viewing this thread

Back