• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

What is this now…Attempt #3? Lol

Annamarie Rousseau

Well-Known Member
Messages
702
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather (Fortified w/ Yew)
What is this now?Attempt #3? Lol

<r><FONT font="Georgia"><s></s><COLOR color="firebrick"><s></s>Hello All! I have missed you guys a lot!<br/>
<br/>
I just wanted to say hi and post a little messae letting everyone know that I am returning to HNZ. <E>^_^</E> <br/>
<br/>
For those of yall who don’t know me…I’m Renee. I have been on this site on and off for about 2 years now (anyone remember Naomi Thomas? Lol) and I am once again returning. I intend on bringing back my fourth year Gryffindor character Annamarie Rousseau.<br/>
<br/>
Also, I just want to apologize for my flightiness…ironically enough the same reason why I keep coming back to the website is the same reason why I keep leaving it. I first discovered this site when I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and it was a rather tough time for me. I swear this site and you amazingly wonderful people were the only thing keeping me sane. However, due my overly sensitive nature and combo of RL stresses, I could never manage to follow through with my intent to maintain a steady commitment to my characters or this site and I left often without explanation. I know this was highly inconvenient for those I rped with and for that I am truly sorry.<br/>
<br/>
I have recently fallen into a rut and I know that I need to get back to things that worked for me in the past. HNZ was the first thing I thought of and I am eager to get back in the swing of things! This time I am determined to see Annamarie graduate with no more gaps so please help me stay accountable and active! I am gonna start rping again once I update my bio and character development and Annamarie should return to the castle at the start of the second school term.<br/>
<br/>
Thank you all for your support and I look forward to rping with you soon!<e>
</e></COLOR><e>
</e></FONT><br/>
</r>
 
Welcome Back!!​


I'm sure you'll be forgiven for just poofing off. But good luck at having your characters return to Hogwarts and all, I know Alyssa will be pleased to see Annamarie again. ^_^


- Jessye
 
:frantics: OMG YAY

It's great to have you back Renee :woot2: Another 4th year could never hurt :p I know Pat and Anna never really RPed/knew each other, but let's see if we can't change that this time round ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around more :D

- Pat :hug:
 
Good to seeya again Annamarie! ^_^ :hug:
 
WELCOME BACK! :frantics:

Yaye. I was wondering what was happening with you lately, so glad you decided to come back to HNZ.

If you want a roleplay I've got a few characters that wouldn't mind being taken out of the box I've packed them in :p

Alexis (AKA Everyone's best bud: Aiden Lorka ;) )
 
:frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:
I think you know how excited I've been every time I see you online :lol:
WELCOME BACK!
I'm soo glad you're back because I missed you while you were gone! :hug:
And Isabella will be sooo thrilled to see her first friend back at school! :hug:
 
Back
Top