What is this now…Attempt #3? Lol

Annamarie Rousseau

Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather (Fortified w/ Yew)
What is this now?Attempt #3? Lol

<r><FONT font="Georgia"><s></s><COLOR color="firebrick"><s></s>Hello All! I have missed you guys a lot!<br/>
<br/>
I just wanted to say hi and post a little messae letting everyone know that I am returning to HNZ. <E>^_^</E> <br/>
<br/>
For those of yall who don’t know me…I’m Renee. I have been on this site on and off for about 2 years now (anyone remember Naomi Thomas? Lol) and I am once again returning. I intend on bringing back my fourth year Gryffindor character Annamarie Rousseau.<br/>
<br/>
Also, I just want to apologize for my flightiness…ironically enough the same reason why I keep coming back to the website is the same reason why I keep leaving it. I first discovered this site when I was diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and it was a rather tough time for me. I swear this site and you amazingly wonderful people were the only thing keeping me sane. However, due my overly sensitive nature and combo of RL stresses, I could never manage to follow through with my intent to maintain a steady commitment to my characters or this site and I left often without explanation. I know this was highly inconvenient for those I rped with and for that I am truly sorry.<br/>
<br/>
I have recently fallen into a rut and I know that I need to get back to things that worked for me in the past. HNZ was the first thing I thought of and I am eager to get back in the swing of things! This time I am determined to see Annamarie graduate with no more gaps so please help me stay accountable and active! I am gonna start rping again once I update my bio and character development and Annamarie should return to the castle at the start of the second school term.<br/>
<br/>
Thank you all for your support and I look forward to rping with you soon!<e>
</e></COLOR><e>
</e></FONT><br/>
</r>

Welcome Back!!

I'm sure you'll be forgiven for just poofing off. But good luck at having your characters return to Hogwarts and all, I know Alyssa will be pleased to see Annamarie again. ^_^

- Jessye

:frantics: OMG YAY

It's great to have you back Renee :woot2: Another 4th year could never hurt :p I know Pat and Anna never really RPed/knew each other, but let's see if we can't change that this time round ;)

Looking forward to seeing you around more :D

- Pat :hug:

Good to seeya again Annamarie! ^_^ :hug:

WELCOME BACK! :frantics:

Yaye. I was wondering what was happening with you lately, so glad you decided to come back to HNZ.

If you want a roleplay I've got a few characters that wouldn't mind being taken out of the box I've packed them in :p

Alexis (AKA Everyone's best bud: Aiden Lorka ;) )

:frantics: :frantics: :frantics: :frantics:
I think you know how excited I've been every time I see you online :lol:
WELCOME BACK!
I'm soo glad you're back because I missed you while you were gone! :hug:
And Isabella will be sooo thrilled to see her first friend back at school! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back