What have you done to your character that made you guilty?

Abathyn Dalmoir

A little confession thread here... what have you done to your character that you're really guilty about?

For example, I'm most guilty about making Aroha get leukemia then having her killed off from something different as soon as she was getting better.

Hey Olivia! :wub:
Well, I madde one of my character's have a plot where they become a drug addict and they sleep with like a THOUSAND people and then eventually die of an overdose. :r
Does that count? I do feel pretty guilty making 'Brendon' go through that and all.

Well, let's see here...I feel guilty that I have:
- I've killed off characters
- Had them suffer through broken hearts
- Forced their entire family to be against them
- Loss of the people they loved/cared about most
And thats about it that I feel guilty about. xD

Arielle Lemaire said:
Hey Olivia! :wub:
Well, I madde one of my character's have a plot where they become a drug addict and they sleep with like a THOUSAND people and then eventually die of an overdose. :r
Does that count? I do feel pretty guilty making 'Brendon' go through that and all.
Annaaaa! :wub: ahaha yes, well I'm a part of that plot so yeah. :r it shall be lots of fun and I;m guilty for making a character especially to have her heart broken and her morals destroyed! :p

Apart from diabetes (Viv), bipolar disorder (Dom), alcoholism (Chris), a mother that died of cancer (Daisy), a father that died in a carcrash (Dom), a brother that died in a gang fight (lolol the Wiremu song is stuck in my head now), falling down some stairs (Viv), etc.. My characters are pretty normal for HNZ. =))

Tempest Sun said:
Apart from diabetes (Viv), bipolar disorder (Dom), alcoholism (Chris), a mother that died of cancer (Daisy), a father that died in a carcrash (Dom), a brother that died in a gang fight (lolol the Wiremu song is stuck in my head now), falling down some stairs (Viv), etc.. My characters are pretty normal for HNZ. =))
I don't even think there ARE any normal, not HNZ type characters on here. Everyone's characters have little quirks or traits.. or disorders.. that to make an individual character they have to be boring as toast. And who wants that? xD
Okay, going to make a proper list nowww:
- killing off Elspeth's mum.. I can't remember her name but I know Aroha was watching..
- making Abathyn have been abused as a child, then making her get pregnant twice, then making her suicidal, then making her have borderline personality disorder =))
- the Aroha thing
- making a character especially for being heartbroken :r
- making all my characters distantly related which confused them all because it was like 'what? ANOTHER cousin six-and-a-half times removed?' (that's an exaggeration)
- having to put most of my characters in the inactive group because I couldn't handle having that many D:

Hmm...well Kat's pretty much been suffering with her weight/anorexia since her 5th year in school. I had her heart broken on more than one occasion and just take my word for it the worst is still yet to come :erm: I'm pretty nice to all my other characters xD

I'm suppose to be a sleep but I was awaken three times by a lil monster here, anywayszzzz

Maddiie Stewart and Link Black enough said!

LOL!

Maddiie family been through hell so since the first day she started school
She was sick with an unknown disease
She had lost her brother to death eaters but that still unsolved (plot with Kait)
Jon met Zazuka Bones, that;s enough to scare anyone away!
I kill her mom cause she was a home wrecking horrow that tried to sleep with a gay man who was a death eaters
Roswald lost his wife xD but before that he caught his wife trying to cheat x_X
Jake probably the only normal one in the family and their brother Damian if he still alive :r

Link past life before Hogwarts was a lie, he told the only girl he trusted about a pretended family he never had.
I made his life hell basically, he kill his brother and didn't know they were related.
There so much more to him but I can't remember them all x_X

Bah I feel guilty for putting Rue through a lot of pain, just for my amusement xD

And hurting a lot of my characters (I used to love being dramatic)

I also feel bad about abandoning one of my Professors =)) (Sorry everyone xD )

Firstly, I feel guilty about agreeing to the plot where Libby cheats on her husband. I feel so bad for Alex, but i'm going along with it for the drama xD

And also killing Cedric :(

I feel a little guilty about giving Kaitlyn the A-Ok to kill off Jaken, Estrella's husband. </3 Especially since she has four kids o_O

However, I'm not going to tell someone what they can/can't do with their character.

I also feel a little bad about the background I've given my characters. Tristan is an example: the guy can't like his own birthday.

All things considered, though, I don't sincerely feel guilty about any of my characters. We all have bad things happen to us (even if they're not dramatic.) Most of the things I've done to my characters have only made them more well-rounded.

Okay here goes:

---I feel sorry for Jake (whom I haven't used much recently.) For killing off his Father when he was three or something.

---I feel sorry for Aisling, because first I had the people she thought were her parents die in a car crash, then I had her find out she was adopted and that her parents gave her up.

---I feel sorry for Maia, because basically, I made her so that her past was-falling in love, being dumped, by the love of her life, getting back with him, only to find he was married and had a child. Also, during this she made a career for herself in the west-end, which she then lost and she is no longer in touch with her family. Also, I'm planning for her and taylor to meet again-just to make her life that little bit more stressful.

---I feel sorry for Sara, because I made her like a guy, who didn't like her that way, and because I made her kind of hate herself and think she's a weirdo. Also, I made her have a terrible temper-which gets her in trouble.

Chucking Chase in Azkaban, then plotting to throw Gregory in there. =))

my main guilt is that i had to make Tara engage at only 13, and have to break up her the guy she loves to do this. (I actually hated typing those posts, they upset me)

I also feel a little guilty for making Morgan go crazy after the birth of her daughters so they have to grow up on their own without knowing about their family.

I haven't done anything to Briar to make me feel guilty, maybe making the centaurs kick her out of the herd but that can only be expected, and it makes her her. I don't feel guilty for making her a werewolf, i think that it sort of suits her, and just gives her personality another twist

as for Elvera there isn't much i feel guilty for about her, except deserting her for a few years during her school life, but she is on a comeback now.

both Praneil and Aspen have not been around long enough to have anything to regret.

I would have to say killing off Elspeth's family one by one, making her really bitter, getting her a horrible boyfriend, some MORE plots that are coming up that are really horrible, and just generally being really mean to poor old Elspeth over here. And Olivia, her Mum's name was Justine.

For el Kingy:
That all of his love interests ever have failed.

Nicolas King said:
For el Kingy:
He is the FOREVER ALONE guy.

I guess its my turn.

Haruhi: Having her have a child out of wedlock with her ex husband while he was engaged to another women. Also how mean she has become because her life has just been so lonely.

Tohoru: Making him fall for Eden and than ripping her away so she could be with Chase. For all the countless hearts he broke while he was at Hogwarts Sorry Hilde, JR. I feel the worst about them. For making him such a player that he thought he was gay. For forcing him into almost marrying his adopted sister Eden in order to keep the Koshiba family going. Last but not least for only letting him tell the girl he has always loved his feelings only after finding beaten and left for dead.

Lilith: Sorry that I let you fall in love with Alex Blade and than breaking you to up.

Eden: Poor, poor Eden. I'm sorry that you got almost killed by Luxen Silverback. I'm sorry that you had to watch your love Chase get thrown into Azkaban. Than you fall in love with Selwin only to have vision and have to let him go. Than you got him back and became engaged only to be forced to cheat on him with Alex Silverback and forcing the two of you to split. Also for the whole almost marrying Tohoru that would have sucked. I would also like to say I am sorry for whatever else I put you through.

Pandora Cohen said:
Nicolas King said:
For el Kingy:
He is the FOREVER ALONE guy.
I would "like" that if the internet here wasn't epic failing. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back