Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition šŸŗ

Yeah that was me, I was the alpha in that game =)) that's probably why I thought that

Edit: hahahha as soon as you quoted me I was like, heck, how did I even come to that assumption, that definitely looks bad. But yeah I was the alpha in a game before where I had the final say!!

Just for the record we have left:
10 people

2 wolves
1 drunk
1 ghost
6 villagers

Unless I'm wrong xD

EDIT: And so far one vote for Anabelle?

Iā€™m pretty sure youā€™re right =))

definitely 2 wolves left, and then the ghost and drunk, and the rest are villagers, so it adds up (according to the lists anyway haha)

Find it a bit strange I've seen Anabelle lurk a while now but she hasn't posted yet, I wonder if she's going to defend herself?

Find it a bit strange I've seen Anabelle lurk a while now but she hasn't posted yet, I wonder if she's going to defend herself?
I don't really have anything to defend myself with. With no seer, you kind of just have to take my word for it (like taking Claire's word that she's innocent...)

Annabelle (Anabelle? Sorry if I've been spelling it wrong!!)
You've been spelling it right haha two 'n's

I don't really have anything to defend myself with. With no seer, you kind of just have to take my word for it (like taking Claire's word that she's innocent...)

You've been spelling it right haha two 'n's
Alright, different question then. Who do you suspect?

Alright, different question then. Who do you suspect?
I'm suspicious of Claire mostly, since it's strange that she's still alive and has been a pretty active player in the game. I know we were talking about having one experienced player among the wolves, but I feel like a lot of people have disregarded that now Donna is gone (saying that she was the experienced one).

I'm also suspicious of the quieter people (Verity and Danny) since I think they said after we claimed our roles that they'd be more active (I think Verity was active at that point, and Danny said that they would be more active). I understand time zones playing a factor (and Verity has posted saying she's sleeping, I haven't seen anything from Danny), but I know that Donna wasn't crazy active, and she turned out to be a wolf, so it is possible for someone else to be doing a similar thing. I can't remember off the top of my head how active Mel or Steven have been though, so they could be in this list too.

That's everything off the top of my head, pretty much anyone who's role wasn't confirmed before Marga died. Claire is my number one, but it's difficult when I only know my role.

I don't think it's strange that I'm alive. The wolves are obviously killing the known innocents because if they killed off the other suspects they wouldn't have anyone they could vote for/cast suspicion at during the day besides themselves xD

I find it interesting that you suspect Verity when she's one of the people I trust the most. But also you pretty much just named everybody on the suspect list =))

te day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Vote day 4Vote day 5Vote day 6Vote day 7Role
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1Evangelia Seong 1
Stefan Archer 4
Daisy Parker 1Daisy Parker 2
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 5
Sara Moon 4
Stefan Archer5
Kard Thomas 1
Jace Blade 3
Daisy Parker 1Saira Lykims
Amy Jewel
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no voteno voteno voteSaira Lykims
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1no voteMonty Pendleton1Monty Pendleton 1X
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Luxen Silverback 4Sara Moon 2Daisy Parker
Broke the tie that killed her?
Saira Lykims
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno voteno voteZara Woodlock 1Saira Lykims
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2Stefan Archer 2Penny Wills 3
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2no voteSara Moon 5Daisy Parker 3Saira Lykims

Made some changes to this old thing. Now I only have the suspects and wolves on here so we can compare votes/ voting patterns. Some quick observations. (Note: I stopped keeping track of order in the last days because I only looked at the suspects and didnt count other votes)

Verity does not seem to be wolfy to me, as she has tried to get Donna lynched for half the game
Steven broke the tie that killed Donna for sure, which I had forgotten about? So... he's less suspicious to me too.

Donna and Soho were both on the Zennon train day 1, both later on. Others who joined later on were Annabelle and Mel though Mel changed later. (to not seem like they were all voting the same way?)

Day 2: No Donna vote, Soho joined the Cyndi bandwagon after Mel did, Verity then joined too
Day 3 : Donna started the Brian train, possible that one of the others who voted for him is a wolf joining in (Steven and Claire in this case?) Interestingly Soho voted for Danny which might make them innocent or might be something to make them SEEM innocent :p
Day 4: No Donna vote, Soho voted Stefan Archer which Verity and Claire then also did
Day 5: Donna voted Claire, Soho voted no one
Day 6: Donna voted Claire again, Soho voted Verity

Annabelle
has voted twice, both times joining a bandwagon.

Did I miss Verity's vote day 7? I am too tired to go back now to see but let me know if I did

Tentative conclusions: This makes Claire and Verity seem more innocent to me, especially Verity to be honest. Steven, too.

I find it interesting that you suspect Verity when she's one of the people I trust the most. But also you pretty much just named everybody on the suspect list =))
I said that I suspect Verity since she's been pretty inactive, but I also said that any of the inactive people were suspicious. Verity and Danny were the two prominent names I could think of off the top of my head, that I knew weren't posting a lot. And I did say that it was pretty much everyone on the suspect list xD I only know my role and for me, everyone not on the confirmed list is on my suspect list, some just higher than others.

I said that I suspect Verity since she's been pretty inactive, but I also said that any of the inactive people were suspicious. Verity and Danny were the two prominent names I could think of off the top of my head, that I knew weren't posting a lot. And I did say that it was pretty much everyone on the suspect list xD I only know my role and for me, everyone not on the confirmed list is on my suspect list, some just higher than others.
I wonder what you consider inactive, considering if you look at the vote list above the only person who votes less than you is Danny, but Verity has definitely been more consistently active at least in votes than you have been.

Putting the wolves in red on the table is so helpful ooh

Aye I've said some similar things about Verity and Steven over the last couple days! And I'm hesitant to say I trust a particular person more than others, but looking at that table and seeing that Steven and Mel voted for Donna and then Soho two days running... it definitely leans towards them being innocent. Unless they're really just sacrificing their wolf friends =))

I've also been saying how Soho and Danny kept voting for/pointing fingers at each other early on. It made me certain they weren't a team. But then more recently I've been running out of people I suspect. Annabelle and Danny are my top 2 suspects still. Neither of them voted for Donna the day she died according to your table, either. So maybe Soho's and Danny's votes for each other were an attempt to throw people off? I remember a couple days ago, when I mentioned Danny, Soho said 'I'm actually not that suspicious of them after all' which was odd to me since nothing had really changed, apart from the fact we'd narrowed down the potential suspects. And now we know Soho was a wolf, her saying she wasn't really that suspicious of Danny is even more interesting perhaps.

Edit: but then Danny voted Soho off yesterday. They voted quite late, but they could've voted Annabelle instead... and saved Soho...

Someone besides Annabelle we aren't mentioning a lot with proof of their innocence is Mel. She's suspicious to me at the moment.

Aye, I'm trying to form a lot of thoughts right now and it's too late at night :zombie: but Danny voting for Soho when he could have voted for Annabelle instead and saved her... unless Annabelle is also a wolf and it didn't matter who he voted for, it would suggest that he is innocent

Another note, Steven claimed to be suspicious of me and Mel earlier, because we tried to vote for Annabelle (I started it, and Mel followed). So that would suggest Steven and Mel aren't working together

It could suggest Steven and Annabelle are working together though

It's really hard because I think all of the suspects have now voted off a wolf at some point. So basically we can barely use this information any more :(

Okay, just logged on for the day. I can understand why you think Iā€™d be suspicious, but look at the table: I voted for both Donna and Soho. The two that Iā€™m most suspicious of at the moment are Annabelle and Steven - I believe theyā€™re the two final wolves as they appear to be working together.

Therefore, I vote to lynch Annabelle/Amy Jewel.

Sohoā€™s comment about narrowing down still seems sus to me.. which is why I think Annabelle is one of the last wolves. And I think Steven is her wolfy ally.

Edit: Also early on in the game I know I was slightly suspicious of Claire, but when Donna attempted to throw suspicion on Claire (talking about her leading us, etc.) and she turned out to be alpha wolf, that made me less suspicious of Claire. I know it couldā€™ve been a clever wolfy play xD but thatā€™s why Iā€™m choosing to trust her. For now anyway. :p

Last edited:
Aye, I'm trying to form a lot of thoughts right now and it's too late at night :zombie: but Danny voting for Soho when he could have voted for Annabelle instead and saved her... unless Annabelle is also a wolf and it didn't matter who he voted for, it would suggest that he is innocent

Another note, Steven claimed to be suspicious of me and Mel earlier, because we tried to vote for Annabelle (I started it, and Mel followed). So that would suggest Steven and Mel aren't working together

It could suggest Steven and Annabelle are working together though

It's really hard because I think all of the suspects have now voted off a wolf at some point. So basically we can barely use this information any more :(
yeah I thought early votes were more interesting to analyze, as presumably wolves talked together about who to vote for.

To be fair to Steven, your pivot to Annabelle was WILD xD I was also taken aback by it and suspicious of it initially.

I voted for both Donna and Soho.
So did Steven though, this is the problem. I've literally just realised, but we can't really tell a lot from people's voting history because everybody has now voted off a wolf at some point

Also you switched to Annabelle with me yesterday

To be fair to Steven, your pivot to Annabelle was WILD xD I was also taken aback by it and suspicious of it initially.
Oh yeah, I wasn't suggesting he's guilty for pointing me out as suspicious =)) I only meant to highlight that Steven and Mel might not be working together since he finds her highly suspicious (and me)

I'm pretty suspicious when people are like 'I find X and Y most suspicious but I guess Z is a bit as well' because it's like they're throwing in a wolf name on the end just in case they die and we look back at the conversation, you know? And Annabelle did do that earlier, I noticed. She literally named everyone on the suspect list when you asked her who she was suspicious of =)) and Steven and Mel were the 2 names she threw on the end.

So did Steven though, this is the problem. I've literally just realised, but we can't really tell a lot from people's voting history because everybody has now voted off a wolf at some point

Also you switched to Annabelle with me yesterday

Oh yeah, I wasn't suggesting he's guilty for pointing me out as suspicious =)) I only meant to highlight that Steven and Mel might not be working together since he finds her highly suspicious (and me)

I'm pretty suspicious when people are like 'I find X and Y most suspicious but I guess Z is a bit as well' because it's like they're throwing in a wolf name on the end just in case they die and we look back at the conversation, you know? And Annabelle did do that earlier, I noticed. She literally named everyone on the suspect list when you asked her who she was suspicious of =)) and Steven and Mel were the 2 names she threw on the end.
I asked her to see if she would give us any information we could go on in the case she died. She didn't, really, which made me more suspicious. A wolf would (I feel ) either name everyone or no one :p

Edit: Also early on in the game I know I was slightly suspicious of Claire, but when Donna attempted to throw suspicion on Claire (talking about her leading us, etc.) and she turned out to be alpha wolf, that made me less suspicious of Claire. I know it couldā€™ve been a clever wolfy play xD but thatā€™s why Iā€™m choosing to trust her. For now anyway.
Omg I had forgotten this hahaha. True though thank you for pointing it out :lol: :lol:

I asked her to see if she would give us any information we could go on in the case she died. She didn't, really, which made me more suspicious. A wolf would (I feel ) either name everyone or no one :p
Totally agree, if they named one person we'd be unlikely to then go after that person if they died and turned out to be a wolf. Safer to name a bunch of people xD

Side note this topic has almost 1,000 replies =))

Edit: I'm pretty sure Danny isn't a wolf tbh. I'm reading back through the whole topic again and they just seemed so adamant for so long that Soho was guilty, just on a gut feeling. They really wanted Soho gone xD

I also found a quote from Annabelle suggesting we lynch Donna because she was the only person at that point who hadn't revealed her role yet. Nobody was suspicious of Donna until Annabelle brought her name up like that. I'm not discounting the idea still that the wolves might have agreed to sacrifice her but it's something to note šŸ¤”

Edit 2: Heck, just found this old quote of mine

Soho jumping very late on the claim villager thing strikes me as sus, along with the fact she seems to have been protecting people throughout the game, so for instance if she turns out to be a wolf we'd know that Mel is likely to be too (breaking a tie to protect her)
Soho broke a tie earlier in the game to take it off Mel. I forgot this even happened. I pointed out that if Soho was a wolf Mel was likely to be too because of this (although we've had new info come to light since, idk if we can still go off this, why is it so hard)

Last edited:
Edit 2: Heck, just found this old quote of mine

Soho broke a tie earlier in the game to take it off Mel. I forgot this even happened. I pointed out that if Soho was a wolf Mel was likely to be too because of this (although we've had new info come to light since, idk if we can still go off this, why is it so hard)
This is... very good to remember, dang.

Day four

- Mel apologises for being too busy to contribute much
- Danny states again they suspect Soho, and also Steven
- Verity names a bunch of people as possibly suspicious, all of whom are now confirmed innocent except for Mel
- Verity votes for Aida, creating a tie between Maia, Aida, and Mel
- Danny votes for Marga, creating an even bigger tie*
- Two innocents vote again, creating a 6-way tie between Maia, Aida, Mel, Marga, Emzies, and Danny
- Soho is first to break the tie by voting for Emzies**
- Steven recreates a tie by voting for Maia
- Once the tie got pretty intense between Maia and Emzies, the conversation went back to mostly confirmed innocents. Wolves disappeared because they weren't at risk any more?
- Verity changes her vote from Maia to Emzies***
- Mel appears, votes for Maia, and says she finds Emzies, Clara, and Maia suspicious - all now confirmed innocent. She says Zach is usually quiet when he has a role he finds boring.****
- Maia got piled on and then it came out she's the apprentice. Daphne, Ana and I changed our votes
- Ana votes for Verity (and then Ana is eaten that night)
- Steven says he finds the whole thing super sus. He thinks Maia could just be claiming a role because half the players are inactive and there's not much risk.

My thoughts:
*I feel as though Danny would have broken the tie rather than making it bigger if he were a wolf trying to protect Mel
**If Soho is a wolf, Mel is probs a wolf buddy. Soho and Danny don't seem to be working together since they've been throwing suspicion at each other (unless they're playing super tactically) Every person on the tied list has been confirmed innocent now except Mel, so when Soho split the tie the most likely person she was trying to protect is Mel
***She switches between one innocent to another. This would be needless if she were a wolf since we know now both those players are now confirmed innocents. She could have just stayed on Maia.
****I find it interesting she didn't name anyone we now find suspicious. And also that she defended Zach's inactivity. Mel and Zach could be a team.
My entire day 4 notes just to have it on a more recent page xD quite a few notes here are interesting tbh

Edit: you know what I'll just post the whole thing in case people see something I've missed

Going to bullet point my notes. I'm only really making notes about people who are still alive so that is why I have missed people out when talking about voting bandwagons etc

Day one
- There was a big discussion about one of the wolves being someone who had played before
- Mel points out on day 1 that she's an experienced player so shouldn't be taken off the suspect list
- Mel, Verity, Soho, Annabelle, Donna, and Zach all jump on the Teigs bandwagon
- Steven votes for Brian instead of Teigs
- I vote for Maia instead of Teigs
- Verity points out that Teigs might not be a wolf because nobody has come to her defence*

My thoughts:
*Verity doubting that Teigs was a wolf made me slightly less suspicious of her on this day. I just don't feel like a wolf would have cared enough to notice that nobody had defended Zennon

Day two
- Soho suggests that the wolves are not voting together*
- Annabelle says it's probably a good idea to keep killing off experienced players, since the wolves are likely a mix of experienced and inexperienced players and the rest will struggle without their 'leader'**
- Verity agrees that a couple of the wolves must be experienced players, although conversely to Soho suggests the wolves might all have voted for Zennon***
- Zach suggests letting the lynching fall to RNG
- Donna mentions more than once having nothing to add
- Most of the conversation towards the end of day 2 was between confirmed innocents. We were all voting off Cyndi so I guess there was no reason for the wolves to say anything. Soho and Verity did pop in to add a vote for Cyndi each though.

My thoughts:
*If Soho turns out to be a wolf, the wolves could well have been voting together
**If Annabelle is a wolf, it's possible none of the wolves are experienced players and they just got lucky
***Doesn't seem like Verity and Soho are working together. Verity and Annabelle though, possibly.

Day three
- I accused Danny for like no reason just to see what would happen. Nobody jumped to their defence.
- That biiig day 3 discussion that went on for several pages about how we should find the wolves and whether creating chaos was a bad idea was for the most part between now-confirmed innocents and me.
- Brian was really pushing for lynching Zach*
- Donna votes for Brian*
- Steven suggests one of the werewolves might be quiet and we shouldn't be pointing fingers at our own
- Steven gets a little defensive when I throw suspicion at him and Danny (but a little defensiveness is expected)
- Soho votes for Danny to break a tie between Zach, Danny, and Brian**
- Danny says they suspect Soho**
- Zach votes for Brian
- Verity votes for Donna***
- Steven votes for Brian
- After Brian got enough votes that he was definitely going to die, the conversation went back to being only between confirmed innocents (the wolves noped out?)

My thoughts:
*Donna and Zach could be a team. Donna voting for Brian may have been an attempt to get the spotlight off Zach.
**Soho and Danny don't seem to be a team. Soho may have broken the tie to protect Zach (we know Brian was innocent now)
***Verity and Donna probably aren't a team (although by that point there was no chance of Donna dying)

Day four
- Mel apologises for being too busy to contribute much
- Danny states again they suspect Soho, and also Steven
- Verity names a bunch of people as possibly suspicious, all of whom are now confirmed innocent except for Mel
- Verity votes for Aida, creating a tie between Maia, Aida, and Mel
- Danny votes for Marga, creating an even bigger tie*
- Two innocents vote again, creating a 6-way tie between Maia, Aida, Mel, Marga, Emzies, and Danny
- Soho is first to break the tie by voting for Emzies**
- Steven recreates a tie by voting for Maia
- Once the tie got pretty intense between Maia and Emzies, the conversation went back to mostly confirmed innocents. Wolves disappeared because they weren't at risk any more?
- Verity changes her vote from Maia to Emzies***
- Mel appears, votes for Maia, and says she finds Emzies, Clara, and Maia suspicious - all now confirmed innocent. She says Zach is usually quiet when he has a role he finds boring.****
- Maia got piled on and then it came out she's the apprentice. Daphne, Ana and I changed our votes
- Ana votes for Verity (and then Ana is eaten that night)
- Steven says he finds the whole thing super sus. He thinks Maia could just be claiming a role because half the players are inactive and there's not much risk.

My thoughts:
*I feel as though Danny would have broken the tie rather than making it bigger if he were a wolf trying to protect Mel
**If Soho is a wolf, Mel is probs a wolf buddy. Soho and Danny don't seem to be working together since they've been throwing suspicion at each other (unless they're playing super tactically) Every person on the tied list has been confirmed innocent now except Mel, so when Soho split the tie the most likely person she was trying to protect is Mel
***She switches between one innocent to another. This would be needless if she were a wolf since we know now both those players are now confirmed innocents. She could have just stayed on Maia.
****I find it interesting she didn't name anyone we now find suspicious. And also that she defended Zach's inactivity. Mel and Zach could be a team.

Day five
- Steven says he didn't expect Ana to get eaten that night.
- I made the suggestion of everyone revealing roles and here we are

CONCLUSion :lol:
- Danny and Soho don't seem to be working together
- Verity's voting has been super inconsistent
- Donna has contributed hardly anything
- Soho may be protecting Zach
- Mel and Zach may be protecting each other
- Edit: Annabelle hasn't really contributed that much, just token posts (I'd have to double check her voting history)
- Edit: Danny and I are unlikely to be on a team since I voted for them to see if people would bandwagon
- Edit: Steven has not really had a voting pattern that indicates protecting anyone, though his insistence that Maia was suspicious is interesting to me

Soho jumping very late on the claim villager thing strikes me as sus, along with the fact she seems to have been protecting people throughout the game, so for instance if she turns out to be a wolf we'd know that Mel is likely to be too (breaking a tie to protect her)

I know I'm still on the suspect list too, if anyone has concerns about my voting history I will try my best to explain it :lol:

Last edited:
My apologies for being so quite, had to go back to work this week and haven't had as much time to keep up with the game. Will try and catch up and share any ideas I have ( if I can come up with any x_x)

Just want to say a couple of things in my defence. (Iā€™ve been popping in and out every so often - itā€™s Saturday, so have been doing some cleaning. Yuck. :()

However, even though Soho appeared to ā€œdefendā€ me by switching the vote, as well as other times, did I ever ā€œdefendā€ Soho in return? If I was a fellow wolf, wouldnā€™t I return the favour? (Pretty sure Donna was mentioned by someone else earlier as well.. but would have to go back and check that). In this game, the only two people Iā€™ve really ā€œdefendedā€ are Claire and Zach, the latter being proven innocent, and the former being assumed innocent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back