Werewolf: HNZ Birthday edition 🐺

also yea my vote is lowkey random but i did explain a bit why i suspected marga in the first place, the fact that she voted for me is a red flag cos if she wasnt threatened then she couldve just brushed it off SINCE i did say it was also a gut feeling

Okay, I can't spot any real pattern, a small link between Samantha and Cyndi, because Cyndi voted for her before she was killed by the wolves, so maybe the wolves were trying to set up Cyndi? I'm not sure if that's even helpful. So, I thought making a list of remaining roles might be useful.

I think this is correct, lemme know if something is wrong.

25 people

1. Alpha Wolf
  2. Wolf
  3. Wolf
  4. Wolf
  5. Seer/Fool: Ainsley Lynch
  6. Seer/Fool
  7. Doctor
  8. Ghost
  9. Drunk
  10. Apprentice
  11. Villager: Skylar Anderson
  12. Villager: Zennon Baros
  13. Villager: Luxen Silverback II
  14. Villager: Selene Le Fey
  15. Villager: Professor Cyndi Kingsley
  16. Villager: Lysander Summers
  17. Villager
  18. Villager
  19. Villager
  20. Villager
  21. Villager
  22. Villager
  23. Villager
  24. Villager
  25. Villager
  26. Villager

As it stands we still outnumber the wolves, so while we're not in a super great position, we're not in a bad position either.

EDIT: Danny, I suspect you because you were one of the people Mia pointed out as not having voted, and you've suddenly reappeared since then.

EDIT: I accidentally wrote Fool/Fool instead of Seer/Fool

Last edited:
also yea my vote is lowkey random but i did explain a bit why i suspected marga in the first place, the fact that she voted for me is a red flag cos if she wasnt threatened then she couldve just brushed it off SINCE i did say it was also a gut feeling
I had already stated my suspicion of you, Kadi, Clara, posts way before you had stated your suspicion of me. You voting for me on a "lowkey random" reason and reason of I've been posting once or twice when you've also been inactive has just finalized my decision to vote for you despite the dangers of an RNG

I had already stated my suspicion of you, Kadi, Clara, posts way before you had stated your suspicion of me. You voting for me on a "lowkey random" reason and reason of I've been posting once or twice when you've also been inactive has just finalized my decision to vote for you despite the dangers of an RNG

true cant argue with that u_u

I'm more suspicious of Marga than of Danny but I can't put my finger on why. I always do a lot of this just based on gut feelings which is.. not great xD

Sticking with my vote for Maia now though.

See, all the good discussion happens while I'm asleep.

I think I'm going to go a head and vote for Sara Moon/Maia.

New page, same table
IC nameOOC nameVote day 1Vote day 2Vote day 3Vote day 4Role
Zennon Baros TeigsXXXXVillager (lynched)
Jace BladeZachZennon Baros 11no voteLuxen Silverback 2
Luxen Silverback IIBrianZennon Baros 3Stanislaw Kurek 2Jace Blade 1XVillager (lynched)
Penny WillsVerityZennon Baros 5Professor Cyndi Kingsley 6Daisy Parker 1Evangelia Seong 1
Selene Le FeyMiaStefan Archer 1Professor Cyndi Kingsley 5Stefan Archer 1XVillager (eaten)
Zara WoodlockMargaEvangelia Seong 2no voteAmy Rosemary 2Kard Thomas 1
Professor Cyndi KingsleyCyndiEvangelia Seong 1Skylar Anderson 1XXVillager (lynched)
Lysander SummersJesseXXXXVillager (eaten)
Professor Monty PendletonClaireSara Moon 1no voteKard Thomas 1
Luxen Silverback 5
Evangelia SeongAdiaStefan Archer 2no voteno vote
Poppy PerkinsKadino voteno voteno voteSara Moon 3
Amber Chou WilsonDaphneZennon Baros 1 no voteAmy Rosemary 1Sara Moon 1
Ainsley LynchRowanZennon Baros 2XXXSeer/fool (eaten)
Amy JewelAnnabelleZennon Baros 7no voteno vote
Daisy ParkerDonnaZennon Baros 9no voteLuxen Silverback 1
James CadeDanno voteno voteLuxen Silverback 3
Stanislaw KurekStevenLuxen Silverback II 1
no vote
Luxen Silverback 4Sara Moon 2
Stefan ArcherEmziesno voteno voteno vote
Amy RosemaryClarano voteProfessor Cyndi Kinsley 3no voteSarah Keith 1
Stefan Archer 3
Sara MoonMaiaZennon Baros 10Professor Cyndi Kinsgley 1Luxen Silverback 6Stefan Archer 1
Kard ThomasDannyno voteno voteno voteZara Woodlock 1
Skylar AndersonSamanthaZennon Baros 8Stanislaw Kurek 1XXVillager (eaten)
Saira LykimsSohoZennon Baros 6Professor Cyndi Kingsley 4Kard Thomas 2Stefan Archer 2
Harper AlstonAnaJace Blade 1Daisy Parker 1Amy Rosemary 3Evangelia Seong 2
Sarah KeithMelZennon Baros 4
Then changed to
Evangeline Seong 3
Professor Cyndi Kingsley 2no vote

1*Person to instigate vote
2,3,4 ect* people joining the bandwagon in order
X* No vote but doesn't matter anymore / didn't matter then

-
Updated to here

Sara Moon III
Sarah Keith I
Zara Woodlock I
Evangelia Seong II
Stefan Archer II
Kard Thomas I

Last edited:
In addition, when its this close I feel like wolves might try not voting just so their votes can't be scrutinized later. So I'll be keeping an eye on people who are around but not voting too. Right now I see Steven, Zach, Soho, and Dan have looked at the thread recently. I'm not saying they're all suspicious because they haven't voted (yet), as I had the same thing day 2 and quickly checking the thread on your phone or in between doing stuff doesn't mean you know exactly what is going on and feel confident voting, but I still feel like it should be mentioned who is hanging back right now.
I agree. I think this specific day/voting phase is going to be important later on. I know what it’s like to not know who to vote for, but at this point since most active (and some inactive I guess) people are suspicious I don’t really see a reason not to vote.

I was writing this as all of you guys posted lol. I was going to change my vote to Sara Moon but something feels off about it so I’m going to vote for Stefan Archer instead based off Mia’s previous posts which make more sense to me. I know she said it was just a feeling but I’ve spent quite long contemplating who to vote for and not much feels right at this point =))

...especially as I just saw Kadi vote for Maia too (not saying you’re a wolf, but I’m just more suspicious now). I do apologise in advance if she turns out not to be a wolf. Still trying to get the hang of the game.

@Amber Chou Wilson THANK YOU I keep cutting/pasting/refreshing when there’s new posts as they’re going faster than my brain atm :lol:

I still have a feeling as if there’s something missing but I can’t quite put my finger on it and it’s annoying me

Updated the table.

Sara Moon III
Sarah Keith
Zara Woodlock I
Evangelia Seong II
Stefan Archer III
Kard Thomas I

Baaack to a tie again..

EDIT: Interesting that Clara who claimed to want to break a tie for RNG earlier has now made a tie twice instead.

Sorry guys :r

I don't see a point in getting super defensive tbh, it doesn't ever work. If you lynch me, it doesn't put you in an awful position, so I don't think it would be particularly problematic for the village. If I am lynched; I've said who I'm suspicious of, but would add that. While Daphne is being very helpful, that may be a cover: make themselves necessary for people to continue reading the game, and thus they become invaluable to the village regardless of their role, and will often get overlooked. I'm not suspicious of her at the minute, but would suggest bearing that in mind.

I don't think a tie between two people we are both suspicious of is as bad as RNG out of all people, but it's still interesting to keep track of who is making /breaking ties

Just to confirm that I also make this the vote totals

Sara Moon III
Zara Woodlock I
Evangelia Seong II
Stefan Archer III
Kard Thomas I

-Jaws music plays- 2 hours remain.

EDIT: Interesting that Clara who claimed to want to break a tie for RNG earlier has now made a tie twice instead.
In my defence I was typing as Steven posted, followed by more posts after his. I was just slow.

edit: twice? xD

In my defence I was typing as Steven posted, followed by more posts after his. I was just slow.

edit: twice? xD
Yes at the start of the day I voted Sara Moon and you mentioned not wanting a tie so voted for Sarah Keith, technically creating a tie between them though they only had one vote each

Okay that’s fair

Depending on how the votes are still, I might still change my vote before the phase changes.

Also, we still have a doctor and a possible seer in the game, I'm worried that the seer is currently inactive, because at this stage they may have figured out if they're a seer/fool by "seeing" people they knew were likely to be lynched the following day. For any newer players, remember that.

EDIT: By this I'm particularly thinking Brian, because I felt his lynching became somewhat inevitable with his many theories. I think it'd have been a smart move for the Seer/fool to check him, because then they'd know. So, there may still be somebody who has more information.

Also, we still have a doctor and a possible seer in the game, I'm worried that the seer is currently inactive, because at this stage they may have figured out if they're a seer/fool by "seeing" people they knew were likely to be lynched the following day. For any newer players, remember that.

EDIT: By this I'm particularly thinking Brian, because I felt his lynching became somewhat inevitable with his many theories. I think it'd have been a smart move for the Seer/fool to check him, because then they'd know. So, there may still be somebody who has more information.
The seer/fool can figure it out by looking at the drunk easily.

That's true! I keep forgetting the drunk.

Damn that’s a really good point. I need to go back to read the roles again thoroughly because I’m trying to connect the dots of that (but don’t want to ask in case it’s harmful to the village. I honestly don’t know what’s harmful and what’s not anymore)

But there is no way to tell if the seer/fool is active or inactive. They can't give any obvious hints without being targeted, assuming the seer is still around.

If the seer dies we just have to look at their voting pattern and hope they voted for some people they checked and have found wolves. And also hope they're not the fool.

I think quite possibly the village active night roles are being inactive, because likely the Doctor would've died by now, or else would be narrowing down who is innocent, but nobody seems to be discounting people as innocent, but the Doctor would also know who is safe to trust because they've guarded them.

Can I also recap; is the only reason anyone is suspicious of me because I've voted for the villagers? Is there anything else or just that?

Because, that wouldn't really make sense. If I were a wolf, it would make me look far more guilty to 1. hop on and vote off villagers who were already going to die and 2. then start the vote against Cyndi on day two. I'm aware I'm pointing out what makes me look guilty, but if I were a wolf I'd know those things make me look guilty. A wolf, you'd imagine, would have the cop on to vote for a wolf every now and then, when the other wolf were safe, or to vote against the pack when they know the pack are voting for a villager; come up with some small reason why you think somebody else is shifty than nobody is going to follow on with because it's too flimsy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back