Watching the stars

"Did you hear that Kale? They might take us under their wings and show us the way of mischief," she laughed. It would be pretty cool to reek havoc all over the school with these three.

Kale began to laugh out loud as Sabriel mentioned the thought of him in a skirt, squeezing her hand back and pulling her in for a hug.

"So...just "visitors" then?" he asked, "I think Bruin would be in on it.." he laughed at the thought of Courtney explaining their plan to him.

"Well, visitors from the Hogwarts in England! I'll put a note under Bruin's door. Asking him to meet us in the Three Broomsticks."

Elizabeth Malfoy said:
"Well, visitors from the Hogwarts in England! I'll put a note under Bruin's door. Asking him to meet us in the Three Broomsticks."
"Ohhh, okay.." he nodded his head in agreement "You girls are just too clever for your own good.."

Sabriel did not expect Kale to pull her into a hug, and she couldn't help but blush. They seemed to hug for awhile, and then she slowly pulled away, so it wasn't an awkward moment for Liz and Courtney. With a smile on her face she asked, "So when do you have Charms?"

Courtney could not help but laugh at the couple. "You guys are getting quite touchy feely already, eh?" She said in a slightly mocking tone. She loved to joke around with her classmates.

Kale laughed at Courtneys comment, and blushed.

"...Potter." he said in a "stern" and "mocking" tone. "So..which class were you guys thinking of us coming in?" he asked, trying to change the subject.

Liz laughed. "Transfiguration. And I'll stop trying to make you two blush. Courtney might as well, if she's feeling up to it." she laughed, and fell back, lying down.

When Liz spoke about them blushing, it made Kale blush even more. As Liz layed down Kale layed back down as well, Sabriel hand attatched. For a brief moment he sat, thinking...looking at his watch he noticed that it was minutes before 10. "Crap...you guys...it's almost 10. Curfew viloation." he popped up quickly, looking at Sabriel..."I've already missed one meeting and got in an argument with Bellatrix..this may be strike three.." his smile began to fade slowly off his face

"We should wrap this up tomorrow at The Three Broomsticks.." he looked towards Liz and Courtney

((I don't know when curfew really is...lol))

Sabriel also looked down at her watch. "Yeah, we should get going," she said. "We wouldn't want you to get your third strike. Then we definitely wouldn't be able to pull off our plan." She smiled at him as she stood up to head into the castle.

Liz yawned. "True. Alright. We'll have to break curfew sometime with an invisibility cloak." she grinned. "Night guys! To the three broomsticks tomorrow!" she stood, stretching.

"Good night," she said to Liz and Courtney. "She you at the Three Broomsticks tomorrow." She looked to Kale and waited for him to get up and head towards the castle.

While getting up he nodded at the other two, "Okay, we'll meet you there tomorrow.." he smiled. "Good night!"
Kale grabbed Sabriels hand again and walked quickly towards the castle.

Sabriel and Kale practically ran hand in hand towards the Slytherin common room. She hoped that they would either make it on time, or get lucky and not get caught coming in a little late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back