Watching the stars

((sorry about that...I thought it would be kind of rude to take the sweater off that Liz gave me...lol))

((hah, in my post, I can say that Liz grabbed it back to kill a spider with or something. That might be ridiculous though. It's okay. I'll make up for it. Somehow))

Sabriel couldn't help but smiling when Liz said that they looked like a couple because she really liked Kale. She looked over to Kale, not really knowing what to say.

Liz continued saw Sabriel's smile and could barely stop herself from rolling her eyes. I could invite them to the Three Broomsticks and not show up... or maybe... she put her hand into her bag, and felt around. There was a secrecy drop in there. I'll wait for Kale's reaction first.

Kale didn't know what to do, he didn't want to say the wrong thing and maybe freak Sabriel out and embarass himself in front of his friends. Kale did like Sabriel but didn't know how to react to Liz's comment. He simply smiled and looked down into his lap, fiddling with his book bag strap...

Liz pulled out her Secrecy Drop. "Sorry, I have a craving." she popped it in her mouth, then promptly whispered something in Kale's ear.

"I have a stuffed cat named Wilfred that I have nightmares without. And in case you didn't notice, she likes you too. I recommend asking her to the Three Broomsticks sometime."

Kale listened very carefully as Liz whispered into his ear. His big blue eyes widened and a smile formed on his face... he then mouthed "How do you know?!" his cheeks were the most red they've ever been at this very moment. Looking over at Sabriel, he bit his lip.

Sabriel saw Liz pop some sort of candy into her mouth, and then Liz leaned over to Kale and whispered something in his ear. She was curious what Liz had told him. "So, that must've been a Secrecy Drop," Sabriel said wanting to be included in the secrets. "Do they have a specific flavor?" she asked.

Liz grinned and then mouthed discreetly "I'm not a rock."

She turned to Sabriel. "They're kind of fruity." she reached into her bag and held one out to Sabriel, her eyes twinkling. "Want to try one?"

Sabriel got butterflies in her stomach when Kale looked at her. She couldn't believe that she had fallen for him so fast. When she saw Kale's eyes widen she couldn't help but really wanting to be let in on the secret because it seemed like a good one.

She looked back to Liz and took the candy. She was very skeptical in eating it. She wasn't sure what would come out of her mouth if she ate it. Then with a smirk she said to Kale, "I'll eat one if you do."

Liz grinned and held one out to Kale. "It's rare that I just give away candy any more. I recommend taking advantage of it."

Kale looked over at Liz, and back over at Sabriel. I'm going to make a fool of myself.. he thought. Kale thought for a brief moment, "....Okay...I'll try it." he looked at Liz, thinking about what he may be getting himself into.

Kale took the red candy out of Liz's hand and examined it. Listening to Liz count off he watched Sabriel...when she said three, he plopped it in his mouth, still fixed on Sabriel.

With that, Sabriel unwrapped her candy, and slowly stuck it in her mouth. Liz was right it was fruity. Before Sabriel could savor its flavor, she found herself leaning over to Kale and whispering in his ear, You have very beautiful eyes, and I like you. When she had pulled away from him, her cheeks were a bright red. She couldn't believe that she had just told him that.

Courtney had found herself dozing off while standing there listening to everyone speak. Once she had realized what she was doing, her face went rather red. "Sorry guys, I must not be getting enough sleep. Are we still going to daydream, or has that happened already?"

((I EAT all of you!)) :mad:

Liz grinned at Courtney, "Oh, I'm just giving some free samples of my secrecy drops." she nodded towards the whispering Slytherins.

"Let's daydream when they're finished." she yawned. "Well, maybe a night-dream"

((;_; Sorry. Totally didn't realize until it was... too late ;_; I'll give you a million cookies.))

After Sabriel had revealed her secrect, Kales big blue eyes widened..especially at the eyes comment. He gave her a big revealing smile. Plopping the secrecy drop in his mouth he leaned towards Sabriel, "I'm really happy that I've met you, I really like you and you're one of the most amazing girls I've ever met.." he whispered all of this in her ear. Once he pulled away he thought more about the secret that she had told him, and adjusted himself sitting closer to her.

Looking over at Liz and Courtney, he gave them both a grateful smile.

As Sabriel listened to Kale's secret, a big grin formed on her face. She couldn't believe that he felt the same way about her. Realizing that she had a stupid grin on her face, she changed her expression to a more subtle smile. Just as Kale had moved closer to her, Sabriel moved closer to him and they ended up sitting shoulder to shoulder. She can't remember ever smiling this much in her life. Before this moment she hadn't had much to be happy about.

Realizing that Liz and Courtney were they too, Sabriel turned to Courtney and said, "How was the nap?"

Courtney shrugged. "Unintentional. I blame it on the beds, they must not be comfortable enough."

"So what is this talk about day dreaming?" she said to both girls. She kept looking over to Kale, and smiling at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back