Estrella Drage

Obliviator for MACUSA | HNZ 1st Graduating Class

OOC First Name
Amanda
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Widow
Contrary to last year, Estrella had lost her sullen look, her pale cheeks filled with a color that only told of happiness. She did not know how she could possibly feel so- carefree, especially after Sophia taking off and all. She was in this alone, wasn't she? But getting rid of her ability had done more than a world of good, feeling as if an oppressing burden had been suddenly lifted off her shoulders. This year, she was going to be able to start afresh, and maybe, she would be able at least to somewhat repair the relationships she had severed almost indefinitely with her off kilter mood.

She strolled along the lakefront, thinking that she might visit the Rosebush later, and although she doubted it maybe try to catch a sight of Rose, her dead friend, who now wandered around Hogwarts as a ghost. She sighed as she let the gentle breeze caress her hair, her big eyes observing the wonderfully clear skies. It was a good day, despite that so many of her peers had left. Guilt was still pounding down upon her for the things she had said and done last year, and there were some key people that she had to find, especially Kaela. Out of all people, she had damaged her the most, had deteriorated their relationship almost single handedly. All over moody emotions that she knew now weren't entirely attributed to her and were about a boy. A rather silly thing to make such a fuss about, she now knew.

She strolled to the edge of the lakefront, taking a seat on a large rock that was partially submerged by the eternal push and pull of the clear waters. She considered going for a swim, but that was never fun, alone in any case. Slipping off her buckled shoes she cast them to the side of the shore, dipping her feet in the frigid waters and shivering a bit, although it felt relatively pleasant. She had already attended two of her classes, but she still had no idea who the new two students she had seen were.

Her expression rather dreamy she closed her eyes, letting the breeze caress her face. This had to be a good year. It just had to. Fate had to allow her that, at least.

Jaken wondered outside for the first time since he arrived. He felt a breeze blow his hair in his face. He regretted not bringing something to tie it back with. His grey eyes examined his surroundings before finding out where exactly he was going. The sun reflected upon the waters, nearly blinding him. Jaken stopped dead in his tracks.

He saw a girl by the lakeside. She looked rather familiar. She was in one of his classes. His instincts were to walk away, but his legs wouldn't budge. I feel so foolish. Maybe I ought to... his thought faded away as he shifted his gaze to the lake. This was something Durmstrang had never had. It felt so much warmer here compared to his old school, and he missed the cold.

Estrella snapped out of her trance-like state as she realized that someone else was in her presence; she flushed a bit, embarrassed that she had gotten so caught up in her thoughts. Pulling her feet out of the water, she grimaced at the chill that the air placed on the liquid clinging to her skin.

"Hello," she stated, recognizing the boy before her from her Charms class. She had heard rumors of transfer students but had only seen the two, this one and the other boy, who looked to be of Asian descent. This one- she couldn't even begin to guess where he was from. She saw that he looked a bit uncomfortable to be there- although she could imagine starting a new school might be a bit disconcerting in itself. She couldn't help noticing the vibrant red in his hair, it almost seemed to be the color of blood. Dyed, obviously, she could gather.

"I'm sorry, I don't know your name. I recognize you from Charms class though." Dragging her feet on the slowly wilting grass to get rid of the excess moisture, she added, "I'm Estrella Drage. What school did you come from?"

She hoped that she wasn't being too forward; the idea of new students in her year somewhat excited her, as the numbers had been dwindling dramatically with each year of her graduation. Heck, she was the only Ravenclaw fifth year left

Jaken watched her get out of the water. He felt rather nervous, since obviously, she was thinking about something important. After hearing her greeting, he snapped to attention and finally replied, "Hey.." That was all he could say thus far. Meeting someone new didn't bother him nearly this bad. Perhaps it was Jaken thinking that he intruded on her privacy.

Jaken heard her questions, and took a moment to gather himself. "I'm Jaken Styx, and I do recognize you from Charms. I'm from Durmstrang." He noticed her badge and finally said, "Ravenclaw Prefect. That must be a job..."

Jaken glanced at the grass. He noticed that there weren't many people in his year at Hogwarts here. Estrella had to be in his year, or a fourth year at least.

Estrella gave the boy a minute smile, noticing the thick accent in his voice. It wasn't the same as her Grandfather's though, whose voice carried thick Norwegian. Maybe he was Russian or something? In any case, it wouldn't hurt to find out.

"Well, it's nice to meet you, Jaken." She of course assumed that since he was in her class he was a fifth year. Shrugging her shoulders, she continued, "It's not that hard of a job, it just can be busy sometimes. Do you like it here? Why did you leave Durmstrang for Hogwarts?" She flushed a bit, adding quickly, "Providing that's not too personal of course."

She stood tentatively on the grass, wondering what the boy would have to say. She glanced to Jaken's tie, noticing that he was a Slytherin, but that was never a deterring factor when she met new people. She had found that it was not apt to judge people by house, as the house itself could only give a person an assumption of personality and not the real definition.

Jaken wondered whether or not the girl could understand him so clearly. He could barely remember his native speech anyhow. He shifted his position, to appear more laid back and relaxed.

Jaken smiled a bit, "Nice to meet you too. I wouldn't know if a Prefect was a hard job. I am not sure whether Durmstrang had them. If they did, well, I was unaware. I do like it here, but not as much as Durmstrang. It's just...different. Kiriyama, the other transfer student, feels the same way, from what I understand." He hesitated and thought of the right words to answer the reason why he moved here. He finally answered, "Mom and dad moved here on my aunt's advice." He felt like he used a bit of an annoyed tone on the last few words.

He hoped that she wouldn't question him about his aunt, and how much he resented her. He also hoped that she wouldn't dislike him since he was in Slytherin, since from what he heard, was the most hated House.

Estrella's eyes brightened a bit at the boy's smile; she beamed back, knowing that this was someone who was potentially a friend. True, the Slytherin title had offset her at first, but who could blame her after such a rocky relationship with her cousin Sophia and of course, Kale? And no one could forget Athene. But she knew that she had to put such things aside; she was starting afresh in a new chapter of her life. While she had to reconnect the relationships she had once severed it would also do her good to make more.

Leaning against the large rock she had been sitting on earlier, she was glad to see that the boy had thrown off his haughty demeanor and now appeared more relaxed. In any case, it was easier to talk that way, and, she thought, he's kind of cute. She declined from showing that in her expression or asking him about his aunt, as she had pried far enough with questions about family anyway. She knew that she wouldn't be able to say much about her family; she didn't intend on scaring anyone off in any case.

Grinning a bit, she stated, "I'm sure you'll get used to it; and I hope you have a lot of fun here." Estrella thought about all the crazy things that had happened to her over the years; but she was a better person because of it. She crossed her arms casually over her chest, inquiring, "Do you like the classes here? What were your favorite subjects at Durmstrang?" Her eyes followed him as she awaited a response, not even giving the rather loud first years swimming in the lake a glance. Shuddering a bit, she added, "It's chilly today." She wished avidly that she had brought a jacket of some sort along with her.

Jaken couldn't help but wonder who gave Slytherin a bad name. It's not like it mattered to him anyway. Jaken thought, Maybe for a change, I shouldn't go looking for trouble.

He moved his hair away from his face. He was glad that she didn't ask about him family. He wouldn't mind answering about his siblings, but everything else...that might make things complicated to word together. Hopefully, he wouldn't have to.

Jaken answered in a kinder tone, "I'm not too sure about having fun here, in any case, people here are nicer than in Durmstrang. When I attended my classes, I really liked Potions... And also Charms." He remembered the fun times in those two classes. He was nearly the top performer; only three towered over him. The rest of the fun times, were simple rebellion.

He watched her shudder and mention it was chilly. Jaken thought for a moment. It wasn't cold to him at all. In fact, it was rather warm. He offered, "Would you like my robe? I'm used to weather colder than this."

Estrella beamed back at the boy; it seemed like she had the potential in a friend here, and she had just met him. The prospect of meeting more people and learning new things always intrigued her. She pulled a strand of brown hair behind her ear to stop it from flying wildly in the wind; the breeze had picked up just a bit and a cold front seemed to be engulfing the school.

She was quite glad that she could pick out everything that he had said, as some people might have trouble with accents. Being around her grandfather it was almost required of her.

"Oh, Charms? It's one of my favorite subjects too, along with History and Arithmancy. Are you taking any electives?" She hadn't seen the boy in her Arithmancy class but she might have not been paying attention.

At this point Estrella's teeth were chattering, and she was entirely too cold to not accept Jaken's generous offer, although she was not sure what to make of it. "Uhm, sure! Where is Durmstrang anyway? Is it in the far North somewhere? The only place I'm used to it being really cold is at my grandfather's." She took the robe gratefully, wrapping it around her torso and smiling warmly at Jaken.

Jaken's hair got in his way as the wind blew. He thought that perhaps he ought to get his hair cut, since he hated it when his hair blew in his face. However, his hair is also something his sister requested to keep long. Stupid promises... he thought.

Jaken felt rather confounded at the electives question. He remember signing up upon entering, but not received his full schedule yet. "Uh, I haven't gotten my electives yet... I love Charms, since I love casting spells. A knack I have really."

Jaken grinned, "Durmstrang is somewhere in North Russia. Maybe Bulgaria, but I'm not too sure. Never thought of asking them were they were." Jaken laughed silently at Estrella in his robe. It was rather odd seeing a Ravenclaw with a Slytherin robe. "If you don't mind me asking, where does your grandfather live?"

Estrella beamed as she looked back to Jaken; she loved having common interests with people, no matter how big or little. "I've always had a knack for Charms myself. I was actually thinking of returning here and teaching actually. Which spell would you say is your favorite?" She hoped that her question wasn't entirely too weird or dorky; she had some preferred spells and charms of her own that she liked to cast.

She raised an eyebrow, grinning to show her teeth, which thankfully, were straight. "He lives off the coast of Norway; on an island somewhere near Svalbard." She shrugged, declining to say anything else about him, even if Valcan was the Norwegian Minister of Magic. "So, are you from Russia then?" she inquired, hoping that she wasn't too horribly wrong.

She reflected on the fact that she was wearing a Slytherin cloak; chuckling with a pang as she remembered the last time that had happened she had been dating Kale. She must look quite odd, a Ravenclaw wearing Slytherin colors no less. Her brown eyes twinkled as she waited upon Jaken to answer, finding their conversation to be rather intriguing.

Jaken replied, "My younger sister loves Charms as well. I would say it runs in the family." He thought over the spells he had learned in the past. "Uh, so far, I like Incendio and the Marking Charm. And what might be your favorites so far?" Jaken laughed silently, think of how much of a dweeb he might sound.

"I haven't heard of Svalbard. So asking anymore would be pointless. I am not from Russia, though I have lived there once before. I am from Sliven, Bulgaria." Jaken tried to recall some of his memories of Russia. All he could remember was snow...and lots of it.

Jaken finally informed her, "Blue, green, and silver don't really look right together. If I had brought my other uniform from Durmstrang, well, you would look like a bear." He remembered, and still had, his Durmstrang uniform. He loved the blood red robes, but the fur coats he could live without.

Estrella pursed her lip, wondering if he was becoming disinterested in the conversation they were having. She really hoped that he didn't, as she was rather enjoying herself.

"Me? Well- I'd have to say by far Langlock is the most interesting," she replied with a smirk. Despite the fact that it was a questionably dark spell she was forever intrigued by it, having only cast it once. It rendered any enemy unable to cast spells, or speak legibly for that matter. "But as far as things that I have learned through the school- I would say Silencio. I figure out it's going to be a nice one to know in the long run. I haven't been able to use it on anyone though." She smiled broadly, hoping that Jaken would know that she didn't have any intent of using it on him. Shifting to a more relaxed position as she leant against the boulder, she continued, "I'm rather excited for the Charms we're going to have this year- they sound a lot more, destructive. I figure that should be quite fun." Grinning broadly, she stated, "I thought you were from somewhere in East Europe."

Her own accent was british watered down heavily with American; it probably confused some people. Counting the school she had lived in four different countries in her life, although she was quite used to being shuffled around by now. Raising an eyebrow, she chuckled, inquiring, "Why would I look like a bear?" She didn't have any idea of what the uniforms at Durmstrang were like, even though her Grandfather had attended there. Modeling the cloak, she added, "Nah, the colors don't look too bad, do they?" She chuckled a bit, grinning warmly back at the Slytherin boy, and was glad that she seemed to be making such fast acquaintances, or friends, if she could be bold enough to say that. She wondered if she was coming off as overly flirtatious, whether she was aiming for it or not.

Jaken messed with his tie. He bothered him quite a bit. He felt quite warm against the sun, and it felt rather strange to him. He assumed that because of the warmth, it made him not so talkative than he usually was. He hoped that Estrella didn't notice this.

Jaken somehow knew that spell, or at least, heard about it. Then again, he could be wrong. Seeing her smirk, maybe it was something he ought to try one day. "What does that spell do? The Silencing spell is very effective. Works on siblings well. And they do, actually. I cannot wait to master them." Jaken laughed a bit. "It must be my accent." He grinned at her, knowing she was correct.

Jaken could not figured out where she was from. He understood her well though, so perhaps it didn't really matter. He answered her question, "Our uniform has a huge animal fur coat with it. It makes everyone in Durmstrang look like fuzzy animals." He cocked his head back and forth at the blue and green. He shrugged, "I have never been good on color cordination. Maybe it does look right, but really, I wouldn't know." He smiled, thinking of when he thought a light brown went together with a maroon shirt when he was dressing his brother. It didn't go together at all. He couldn't help but wonder if she were flirting. He couldn't tell, unless he knew her for a longer time.

Estrella noticed the boy fiddling with his tie, but dismissing it as a sign of discomfort; she could attest to the fact that the ties could be quite annoying and itchy sometimes. Sometimes, she absolutely hated wearing school uniforms; they could be so constricting.

Smiling warmly, she replied, "It sticks the person's tongue to the roof of their mouth. At least, that's what I've read about it." She of course wasn't going to tell him that she had tried it before; with her father being a Death Eater and all she would never want to broadcast any budding interest, in any other, she had to say, questionable areas of magic. Her expression brightened a bit as he mentioned siblings. "Siblings? How many do you have? Do they go to this school?" She hoped that this didn't seem too uncomfortable, adding, "I do have a little brother, Erik. But he's only two and a half." Her smile faltered a bit as she thought about her little brother, wondering how he was coping with the death of his mother, at least, the woman who had raised him ever since he was a tiny infant and was also Sophia's mom. Not having heard a word from her father, either, she figured that she had better write a letter soon, Death Eater or no.

"Well, it's a neat accent!" she added, her grim expression turning bright again, grinning broadly. "Mine's just- blah. At least, I think it is."

She found it difficult to stifle a chuckle as she managed all at Durmstrang looking like fuzzy-wuzzy creatures. She hoped that she hadn't offended him, a bit of amusement flickering in her dark eyes as she inquired, "Fuzzy animals? The furs are to keep out the cold, I imagine." Her eyes followed his as he observed the blue and green, and she giggled, "Well, even if I do look silly with these colors I can't say that I want the cold back! I'll take clashing colors any day. And," she smirked a bit, "This is a warm jacket."

Jaken got fed up with the tie and took it off. He laughed silently at himself for hating uniforms. He stuff the tie into his pants pocket.

Jaken chuckled at the thought of using it on someone. He dismissed it immediately. He wasn't supposed to get in trouble anymore. "Sounds very interesting." He couldn't help but wonder where it came from, seeing that it wasn't at all that bad of a spell anyway. "I have three. I am the oldest; then it is Alessine, Kailf Jr., and Kailie. Alessine goes to Durmstrang, and the other two are too young to attend any school. They live with my aunt. Kailie sounds like your brother's age." He added it up in his head. And he was correct.

He shrugged at her statement, "I don't think it is at all that neat. Yours isn't bad, it just sounds a bit different to me." He actually enjoyed listening to her accent, however, he wouldn't tell her that now. It was their first meeting.

Jaken laughed, "It sure wasn't a fashion statement, in my eyes at least. They were really warm. I like that uniform, to be honest. Even if we did look like fuzzy people." He smiled. "Being cold is worse than matching. And I hope that the jackets are warmer once winter sets in."

Estrella grinned as she looked back to Jaken. She was so many years ahead of Erik that there probably wouldn't be any sibling rivalry to speak of, which might be so in Jaken's case. She shrugged a bit, her smile bright. She loved listening to Jaken's voice but she wasn't about to tell him that; it would probably be considered borderline flirting and to top him off she would probably scare him away. It would be best to contain her thoughts for now, she supposed.

She chuckled as she envisioned swarms of people in furs going to class. "I think people would die of stroke in furs here," she laughed, "And I agree. I'll take comfort over appearance any day of the year." Vaulting herself backward and taking a seat on the rock, she grinned back at him. "So, Jaken, what do you like to do other than cast spells and brew potions? Just interests, hobbies, the like." She hoped that she wasn't boring him with her banter, thoroughly enjoying the conversation.

Jaken grinned at the thought of teaching little Balif the knowledge he had, along with Kailie. He then realized that Alessine was supposed to send him a letter sometime with his owl. Jaken shrugged it off. Perhaps he could talk his parents into letting her come to New Zealand to attend Hogwarts. Jaken smiled again, and noticed that he hasn't enjoyed himself like this in a long time.

Jaken agreed, "Yes, I would believe so. I tried to wear mine here, in my dorm, but it didn't work out. Comfort is the main thing in my appearance." He folded his arms to think about what all he enjoyed to do. "Um, I played pranks a lot back in Durmstrang. Other than that, I just sit around and play music. Maybe even a nighttime flight. What about yourself?" Jaken waited to here more about this girl. There has to be more than just smarts about her.

Estrella smiled back, grinning. "Were the uniforms any heavy?" She figured furs would add a lot of excess weight to lug around during the normal school day.

"You play music?" she inquired, her ears perking up. "What instrument do you play? What kind of music?" Estrella had always had a thorough interest in music although she didn't really play anything, besides some failed attempts at the guitar.

She chuckled a bit. "Pranks? Anything good?" She knew that as a prefect she had ought to be worried about this bit of information, but on the other hand with a Death Eater for a father she couldn't always expect the worst out of people either.

She gave him a minute smile, replying, "I like to read, but I think that's a given with being a Ravenclaw and all. I guess just doing school would be one of my hobbies. And I like to fly too. Do you fly?" She hoped all the inquiries weren't bothering Jaken, as she was totally relaxed at the moment.

Jaken laughed, "Yes, they were. Really heavy." He couldn't imagine a first year here trying to walk around in a heavy Durmstrang uniform.

Jaken answered, "I play guitar, drums, and bass. All the other classical stuff aren't for me." He tried to remember his old band's genre. "Uh, heavy rock, perhaps metal. I am not too sure. The band broke up a few months back." He felt bad over the fight over the singer.

He laughed at the prank question, "A few got me suspended from Durmstrang for a period of time. But I'm and trying to resist to not do that anymore. They were fun for my gang though."

Jaken smiled at Estrella, "Such a school girl. That's cool though. And yes, flying is a favorite hobby of mine. I was one of the best at Durmstrang, but I didn't play Quidditch." He didn't like Quidditch at all.

Smiling warmly at Jaken, Estrella glanced over the lake; the chill had picked up again, warning all out and about that winter would soon engulf them, slowly but steadily. She could see that the sun had begun its slow descent from the sky, making the weather increasingly more chilly. She'd think after staying at the Herrogard for a month she'd get used to this; it was a rare day that it was warm there. She was quite glad for Jaken's presence and his jacket of course, making her forget about the cold.

"You had a band?" she inquired, "Wow, there aren't really any here I don't think." She remembered an attempt for one to be made in the first year the school had been opened but it had never gone anywhere. "You seem to be incredibly talented." It made her reflect on talents of her own; did she really have any? She began to ponder as he answered her second question, turning to him and listening intently.

She raised an eyebrow, chuckling a bit at this admission. Well, at least he was honest. You could never go wrong with honesty in a guy as far as she was concerned. "Suspension? Wow. Come to think of it, I got suspended once." She brushed profusely, the incident coming back to her in a rush. It had happened so long ago she had forgotten entirely about it, but her excursion with her friends in the second year had cost her a week of school, and had impacted her grades.

A little embarrassed by her own admission, she chuckled nervously, "School girl? I suppose you could call me that." She grinned, showing a row of thankfully straight teeth, stating, "I love to fly. Maybe we could fly sometime?" She blushed a bit more red, attempting to compose herself and shrug it off by quickly saying, "Why not Quidditch?" True, the teams at school had yet to pick up but she still found it a fun game to play. And, she figured, it seemed to be ingrained in her blood. She knew that she must sound stupid, talking quickly like a crushing first year, and she wanted to hit herself for it.

Jaken felt the coolness, and a wave of relief washed over him. The heat should be gone rather soon.

Jaken nodded, "Yeah, but I forgot the name though. Rather sad..." He tried to remember, but the name just wasn't in his memory. "That's what some people say. Of course, they also tend to get jealous too." Still remembering the quarrel, Jaken laughed silently at it. It was ridiculous after all.

"Yeah. After that, the teachers weren't fond of me." Jaken tried to picture Estrella being suspended. "You...in trouble at one point? How is that?" He wondered how serious these rules here were. Maybe it was easy to be suspended.

Jaken chuckled, "Seems appropriate, unless an older guy calls you that..." He recalled an event similar between a man in his forites and his sister. He smiled, "I would love to, but it will have to wait until my broom is properly repaired. Dad is fixing it after an accident I had with a tree." He felt rather embarassed with saying that. He swiftly added, "As for Quidditch, I just haven't been fond of it. I've played it, but not had any fun."

Estrella turned her cheek out of the way of the wind, letting it caress her hair and avoid the exposed skin on her face. She could go for a cup of hot chocolate right now that warmed the entirety of her insides, or, alternatively, a book sitting in front of the toasty common room fire. However, she knew that she could delay those pleasantries for after this conversation, with which she was rather enjoying herself. She looked to the lake, her eyes focused on the eternal push and pull of the waves as they crashed against the shore.

Estrella chuckled a bit, brushing profusely at Jaken's question. Was she really ready to tell a near stranger something like this? Of course, many people knew, the ones that were older and had enjoyed her on her excursion, anyways. "Well, it's an incredibly long story- but let's just say it involved some underage magic out of school." She left the part about the Death Eaters and she and her friends going to Stark Manor to rescue Liz and Sophia. "I only got suspended for a week." She grinned, looking to Jaken with a glint of amusement in her eyes. She had thought herself a troublemaker of sorts, at least, with that particular excursion; and here was another, familiar with trouble. However, despite her prefecture it oddly did not deter her from further conversing with him.

Laughing nervously, Jaken's comment about older guys brought her back to Thanatos. The Leaky Cauldron bartender, whom she had found to be her second cousin, had been rather creepy and she was still unsure of what to think of him. In any case, she was a lot more wary of adult men after that.

"I can imagine that would be inappropriate," she stated a bit nervously, trailing off and then her gaze snapping back up to Jaken's. "An accident with a tree?" she stated incredulously, wondering if he had anything to say on the matter. "In any case, a broken broomstick would suck. You could always use the school ones, they keep them in the broom shed. Although personally, I'd buy one if I were you. They're not the greatest in quality."

Quidditch was a general point of interest for her, and thus it amazed her when people didn't like to play it. "You didn't enjoy it? What position do you usually play? That might make a difference. I've found that I like being keeper the best."

Jaken listened to the waves, finding them rather relaxing. He folded his arms across his chest, indicating that he was now fully relaxed.

Jaken smiled, "That doesn't sound that bad. A lot of people use underage magic. But I won't ask the story considering that would have to wait until after we know each other more." He noticed the glisten in her eyes, and smirked, "Enjoy being suspended? Or the fact that we, at one time, were troublemakers?" He snickered.

Jaken glanced at the grass. He answered, "I got...distracted while flying at high speeds and wrecked. Alessine shouldn't have screamed my name..." He laughed at his foolishness. "No school broom can compare to my broom. I don't know what the brand is, but it is highly fast. It should be repaired within the month." He felt rather excited about being able to fly again.

Jaken recalled, "I played Beater and Seeker. I have an awesome swing at bludgers, or anything else that I happen to hit. And for the Seeker, I just had good eyes. I found no enjoyment in it really. Except hitting people with the bludger, in which I probably wouldn't enjoy now."

Estrella chuckled heavily as she looked back to Jaken, noticing that he looked a bit more relaxed. That definitely made conversing more comfortable for her- it was almost as if she was used to talking to him on a regular basis. She was definitely seeing something in this kid, and hoped that they could formulate some sort of friendship. Merlin knew she needed those.

She snorted a bit, stating, "Yeah, I suppose. Just, not all of them get caught. Which I was unfortunate enough to be. Along with others." She knew that the entirety of her suspension had been caused by the spells she had cast, not the fact of using the underage magic itself. But she wasn't about to tell someone she had just met what exactly she had done to get herself suspended. They'd think she was crazy, or worse, following along the footsteps of a certain family member. "Me, enjoy being suspended? I hated it. The trouble making in itself- not so bad. But I can't really do much now-" her eyes flickered down to where her prefect's badge would be, although it was covered up by the Slytherin jacket.

She smirked as she looked back to him. "Wow, you must have been flying pretty fast-" she stated, "I've fly a Streak. They're supposed to be the fastest brooms out there. I flew into the broom shed a couple times as a first year," she recalled, grinning broadly. "Hmm, well, that's too bad. Maybe you could try chasing or keeping? Maybe you just have to get used to Quidditch to like it." She grinned, adding, "We should fly sometime."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back