UP!

Brian was about to practice the spell when he saw Kailey flying onto the field "hey let's go see what shes up too" Brian said mounting his brrom and taking off into the sky towards Kailey.

Kailey flew all around the field, diving and soaring up again. It took some self control to keep her from yelling out. She had missed flying alot more than she had thought. She only slowed down when she noticed someone else in the air, She didn;t want to hit anybody.

Andromeda sighed "Boys!" she shook her head, she could have getting an expulsion for doing that charm outside of class and for what so that Brian could practise and now look at him, she thought! She picked up her broom and walked back to her robes that were still lying on the ground. Picking them up she put her wand back in and put them on.
She looked up and watched the two Raveclaws flying about.
"Better leave them too it!" she thought as she walked slowly off the pitch.

Kailey slowed to a stop as she saw the girl start to walk off the pitch. Did she interrupt something without meaning to? She flew back to the ground infront of the girl. "You don't have to leave. Why don't you fly with us?" she offered hovering infront of the red haired girl.

"Your ok honest", Andy smiled, "Bruin would probably kill me if he knew I was out here flying without him anyway".
Andromeda held her hand out to the girl, "I don't think we've met before, I know you're Ravenclaw but that's about it. I'm Andromeda but everyone calls me Andy now."

Kailey chuckled at the Bruin comment. She didn't know him that well but he seemed like that type of guy. "Hey Andy, I'm Kailey" she said introducing herself. She shook her hand keeping the other on the broom.

"It's nice to meet you Kailey. Maybe we can fly another time", she smiled, " I have to run anyway. Take it easy on him up there".

With that Andy waved goodbye to Kailey and to Brian and ran the rest of the way off.

"Nice to meet you too. Maybe some other time then. Bye Andy!" Kailey said before flying back up into the air and near Brian.

Brian had watched giving them space to meet each other, When Andy said her goodbye's Brian waved back. "so how are you today Kailey?" Brian asked with a smile.

Kailey looked at Brian, "Hey Brian, My days been good...I figured I'd get some practice in before Quidditch starts back up. I didn't know how much I loved flying until I went with out it for three months. How has your day been?" she replied

"I'm doing good, decided I'd get some more practice before the next lesson, don't want to fall behind since I'm doing so good" Brian said excitedly, Brian had showned considerable amount of improvement and was getting better each time he was on a broom.

Kailey smiled at him, remembering when he said he never wanted to fly again. "You've gotten better. It's good to see you atually wanting to fly now." she said happy to see him not eing so afraid of flying. She understood of course but it was good to see him snap out of it.

Brian had been out for a while and was starting to feel cold so, thought it would be best to go inside, not to mention he didn't want to disturb Kailey's practice as he was sure he would do. "I think I'm gonna go inside and warm up, don't stay out here too long or you'll end up like Ginny!" Brian said with a laugh as he began flying towards the ground.

"Okay then, Don't worry I wont." she chuckled "I'll see you around then Brian." She noticed it was starting to get cold but she really needed to practice.

About an hour later Kailey touched down and got off of her broom. She had a good practice session and the only thing keeping her from doing more was the fact that she was almost frozen to her broomstick. She picked up her Sapphire streak and walked back to the comon room to warm up infront of the fire.

AFTER THE FOURTH LESSON!

Brian had, soo much fun in the last lesson that he decided to go flying, He had his Firebolt in hand. He mounted the broom and took off into the air doing a few laps around the pitch. It was unbelivable to think he'd ever had trouble flying, when now it just felt soo natural! He flew all around at high rates of speed, didn't even care that it was raining slightly. He flew towards the clouds and relished the coldness that was over him like icy rain, as he flew towards the ground very fast.

He pulled up on his broom stick and then slightly towards the right so that he was just now skimming the side of the pitch walls. he had a slight miscalculation however and the back of his broom bumped the side of the wall causing him to crash into the muddy feild. He laughed as he got himself back up ready to fly some more!

Andy wasn't feeling herself again today, she didn't even bother bringing her broom with her and yet her feet trailed a familiar path to the quidditch pitch. Instead of going onto the pitch though, she walked to where the stands were and climbed up into the Gryffindor stand. She sat herself down in the far back row and leaned her head against the frame.
A figure out flying caught her eye, it would appear to be Brian. He had improved greatly, she mused. She didn't want him to see her, so slunk further into the bench to watch.
She jumped up as he collided harshly with the ground, afraid that he had hurt himself but then she heard his laughter and smiled to herself. He's caught the bug, she thought.

She turned and walked back down the steps, as much as she missed it she wasn't quite ready to talk to him yet .

Laughing loudly Brian looked around to see if anyone else had seen, He was surprised to see Andy, he decided it might be fun to annoy her a buit before he made his apology. He mounted his broom and shot in a zig zagging line for her "Hey Fiorelli! what are you doing! Spying!" he shouted sounding as though he was angry, inside he was laughing his head off!

Andy stopped on the steps of the stand hearing him shout at her. She shook her head, obviously he was still angry at her for hitting him. She bit her lip as she always did in times of nervousness and continued walking down the steps.
Once she reached the bottom of the stand she continued walking as if she hadn't heard him. She really couldn't cope with him being angry with her, it was just way too much emotion for a girl of 11 to deal with, she thought miserably.

Brian flew right behind her and pulled out his wand, this was going to be good he thought barely able to contain himself "stop right now! or I'll get you!" he said trying to sound mad but having a difficult time of it, The rain was still coming down so Brian felt water get into his eyes, as he watched Andy go away.

Brian knew there were so many ways for this to go bad but he didn't care, he was trying to have fun at her expense, while it also being at his own expense.

Andromeda let the rain pour on her without lifting her hood against it. She was nearly soaked through but continued walking instead of standing in out of it. She heard Brian make angry threats from behind her. So he was still ticked off with her, she sighed. Stopping for the briefest moment she thought should she turn around and let him vent his anger which was so evident by his voice.
Sanity persuaded her otherwise, she did not turn around but moved her head to the side and simply said to him;
"Then get me Brian" she kept her back to him and walked on. Why was being friends with this boy the hardest thing she had ever done in her life? Why did he always make things so difficult between them? Or was she truly to blame this time for smacking him, she pulled herself upright and proudly held her chin high.
She had behaved the way she had against his cruelty to his owl, no other reason. She would always fight for the underdog, for what she considered right and good.
No matter who's feelings she hurt in doing so.

At that Brian fell off his Firebolt, dying from laughter. He landed in a small puddle of mud and just continued to laugh. Oddly enough the Firebolt was a far superior broomstick than any of the brooms he'd borrowed from the school and yet he had to notice that he kept falling off of it. This though made him laugh even harder, as he got up the mud dripping off from the rain "I can't believe you actually believed my performance" Brian said picking up his broomstick and walking up to her "Why would I be mad at you?" he asked looking her straight in the eye.

"honestly I thought you would've made me apologise by now! Well here goes! I'm sorry for getting upset the other day!" He said giving a low bow, the water on his hair splashing off of him as he did so. "do you forgive me?" he asked lifting his head up and giving Andromeda a sly puppy dog look.

Andy almost flinched as Brian walked up infront of her. The rain seemed to be getting heavier. She listened as he asked why would he be mad at her. Andy looked at him not suring whether he was making fun of her or not. She watched him bow and ask her to forgive him. Then he did the puppy dog eye thing and she was certain he was making fun of her.
She could have kicked him in the shin for that.
"I'm not amused Brian. Why do you do that?" she said looking up at him. Her amber eyes boring into his brown, "why do you always go out of your way to infuriate me, to... to aggravate me? You seem to get great enjoyment out of it at anyrate!"

((FOR THE LAST TIME MY EYES ARE BROWN! QUIT GETTING ME CONFUSED WITH BLANEY! XD))

Brian looked up at her the smile wiped off his face "what would you have me do? We talk about this once a week it seems" Brian said looking at her "It's just who I am, just like your who you are" Brian tried to explain "I'm trying to have fun with you, because your one of the few people I can, with everyone else I have to always be on guard" Brian said looking at her as he sneezed.

"But have it your way then" He said turning around, he was going to try to persuade her in this rain, not when he was cold and sure to catch his death.

[[so sorrrrryyyy won't happen again and it's not Blaney that I'm getting confused with! lol]]

"How can you be having fun with me when you haven't talked to me in days? I've been in such a foul mood over it, I never wanted to hit you. I've been beating myself up since it happened", she called to him, the rain drenched her but she didn't care. "I've done badly in every class I've had since. Getting my spells wrong and not even enjoying flying Brian".
She sighed heavily.
"I don't need to have my guard up either with you, what you see is what you get. The good and the bad. You've seen it all!" she bit her lip willing him to look at her. She didn't care that she looked worse than she usually did, her hair clung to her face and her clothes clinging to her slight frame. She shivered a little as rain dripped from her face.

"Let's get inside!" Brian said not wanting to continue this conversation out on the pitch "I'll meet you in the Hall in about in hour, okay?" he asked her deciding that it would be best for them to dry up and get a little warm, also allow them to clear their heads and think some things through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back