UP!

Ginny couldn't help but laugh at his comment. 'Brian. I have no evil plan. Honest and anyway, who says you can't fly, I was merely stating that we have to wat till you can fly.' she manged to say.

Brian looked at her "I know I can't fly.... and I don't really think I ever will" Brian said gloomily

'brian! you're in ravenclaw. just tell me why you think you're in it.please.' Ginny said, slightly angry.

"I guess I always thought I was in it because everyone said I would be, The hat didn't have a problem putting me in it" Brian answered "but I guess you mean to say something like... I'm a Ravenclaw so I can do anything I put my mind to!" Brian said sarcastically. Whether that was true or not he didn't know.

'No, i was't really going to say that but still, you should keep that in mind. No, what i was going to say is that most ravenclaws are smart right and smart people, if you haven't noticed don't ussually say stupid stuff as such or they cetaintly don't think stupid stuff. Making any connection with your mind at all yet?' ginny tried to say.

Brian looked at her sternly "I know that!" he said, "but it is always a good thing to accept the truth when it is right in front of you!" Brian said trying to show that he could say smart things.

'But that's not the truth until you have tried till you're dead.' ginny sighed.

'I know that. thank you.' ginny said, happy with herself again.

Brian looked at her "you know Pride is a deadly Sin" he said with humor. reaching the end of the feild.

'I know, but just like someone else said i think. If i'm going to hell, i might as well go thouroghly(sp?),' she retorted. She stopped at the end of the pitch.

"well thanks for the help, hope to see you again sometime!" Brian said as he stepped away from her.

'Sure. what are house mates for?'ginny said mounting her broom and hovering a metre off the ground. 'Okay, so i guess i'll see you round the common rom then.' she waved and flew off towards the castle.

AFTER THE SECOND LESSON!

Brian walked out to the field with a borrowed broomstick, He let it onto the ground and said "UP!" with confidence, the result being the broomstick flying into his outstretched hand. He mounted it and kicked off from the ground. He then decided to go a little higher.

Kailey ran out to the pitch behind him. She had lost him, he seemed to be eager and she wasn't walking fast enough. She figured that was probably what she would have ended up doing last year. She got on her broom and kicked off. She went up high looking for him before she remembered he might still be on the ground. But she found him hovering near the ground and flew over to him.

Harriet walked out onto the quiditch pitch. Although she had managed the up command she thought it was best to practise a few more times. 'UP' she said and broom flew into her hand straight away. after doing it a few more times she decided to leave and walked hurridly away.

Brian tried to fly higher, more closer than Kailey. It was shaky but he made it up to her. "How are you doing?" Brian asked clinging onto his broom for dear life.

Kailey instantly noticed the fear in his eyes as he made it up to her. She smiled at his braveness but decided to lower herself to somewhere he would feel less afraid. "I'm good." she said deciding it would be tactless to comment on how he was clinging for dear life. "You're doing good with flying, Better than I did after only two lessons." she complimented him. She flew back up to where he was at, letting him make the decision on wether to fly lower or not.

Brian didn't want to go down, he decided to edge his way a little higher allowing himself to feel more comfortable with the height. They were only 10 feet off the ground but it felt as though they were a hundred. "Yeah well there are better flyers, and I plan to become one of them" Brian said going even higher, He was still terrified but was more than willing to go up higher.

Kailey realized right away that he was going to try to go higher. She zipped up to where he was and flew about anothe three feet up. If he wanted to go higher she would gladly go up too. She knew that this was a good step for him to take.

Brian concentrated hard on how she zipped up to him, He wanted to try and do that but was also wondering what he might have to do in order to accomplish such a feat without falling. He decided to just try it out and placed his body as close to the broom as he could and doing what he felt like was a push off!. If the broom had been a better quality he probably would've been half way to space, but since it was an older much slower broom he only went about fourty feet higher into the air. He pulled up instinctively and that stopped the broom in mid air, Brian felt a kinda rush from all of this!

"Holy sh1t..." she said to herself looking up at him. She flew up to match his height, she looked down and said "Wow, You're alot braver than I was after two lessons." Kailey said She looked down again and wondered if Brian was even supposed to be up this high before flying lessons ended. She decided to voice her concern by asking "Ummm...Brian? Are you really supposed to be up this high before your flying lessons end?"

Brian looked down at the ground and felt the rush instantly leave his body, "I didn't mean to go this high" Brian said trying to push the broom lower. He didn't want to lower the tip of the broom for fear that he might end up crashing into the ground so instead he opted for his foot by foot method, as he felt it would be safer. "I'm not brave, I was just trying to see if I could do what you did that was all!" Brian said trying to get his broom closer to the ground.

Kailey was halfway in the motion of pulling down but saw that he was very hesitant to lower the end of the broom. She lowered about 5 feet, wanting to stay nearby incase something happened. She looked a bit surprised at the quick defense of a compliment but said nothing.

Pushing his way down Brian mistakinly tipped it frontwards, finding himself flying straight towards the ground. He pulled up hard and ended up doing in backflip in the air. Brian felt as though he would faint, his fingers shaking as they held onto the broom "okay I know I do not like flying now!" Brian said doing everything in his power not to fall off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back