UP!

Kailey, who had been about 15 feet under him seeing everything was going well, immediatly flew back up to his level. "Are you okay?!?" she asked looking concerned. She decided right then to stay nearer to his level to keep anything else from happening.

Brian felt stupid and a little embarrassed, part of him wanted to get off the broom and never get back on. Another part of him wanted to fly higher and try it again. "I'm okay" Brian said confidently, tipping his broom forward and flying slowly but faster than the foot by foot method towards the ground. When he was five feet up he raised the tip again and hovered gently. Brian didn't relised how much he'd been sweating just to accomplish this much but was more determined to succeed in flying than ever before "what about you?" Brian asked back.

"You scared me!" Kailey replied, she didn't want to have to take him to the hospital wing. She dived dow to about ten feet above the ground before slowing, she raised the end of her broom and slowly took the last 5 feet not wanting to have to be scraped off the field. She hovered with him, she could see the mixture of feelings on his face. "Maybe we could try some more flying but stay closer to the ground? Only if you want to though." Kailey said. If anyone pushed him into it he probably wouldn't want to try it again.

Brian lowered himself onto the ground, "I think I'm done for today" He said noticing the chill in the air "it's starting to get cold so I thnk I'm gonna go inside and warm up a bit, if you care to join me?" Brian said smiling.

ginny walked onto the pitch with her broom in her hand hoping to get some practise for qudditch when she noticed Kailey and brian. 'Hi guys,' she called happily, waving.

Kailey hit the ground as well. "It is starting to get a bit cold. Sure, lets go then." she said as she picked her Sapphire streak up off the ground.

Brian looked up at Ginny "hello, how are you?" Brian asked then replying to her statement "I wouldn't really call it flying, yet" Brian said smiling.

Kailey looked up at her. "Hi Ginny." she greeted.

'Well still. It's definetely something. How have you been kailey. i haven't seen you around in ages.'replied Ginny.

"I've been good, How have you been?" Kailey asked

"don't you guys see each other in classes?" Brian asked than thinking about it realised that just because you attend classes together doesn't mean you talk to each other.

'yeah we do. i've been excellent for most of the time.' Ginny answered.

"Well, I suppose." Kailey said and shrugged before going on to say "That's good." in reply to Ginny.

'So, kailey, are you still on the quidditch team then?'

"Yep!" She exclaimed "Are you?" she asked remembering that Ginny was a Beater. She just hoped that Brian wouldn't feel left out at talk of quidditch.

'Yeah, course not that i'm any better though.' ginny replied happy for Kailey. She was always good at it, thought Ginny to herself.

"Quidditch, hmm.. are you two any good?" Brian asked not quite sure if that had been appropriate a thing to ask.

'Depends what you mean by good but i'm rubbish at it full stop. kaileys good. you should see her on the pitch,' ginny answered for her and kailey.

"So when's the first match? for Ravenclaw that is" Brian asked

'No idea. we've not even had practise yet.' Giny replied.

Kailey blinked in surprise at Ginny answering for her. "Don't say that Ginny you're good! I'm not all that good really. I havent been able to practice all summer!" she said, she had been able to practice but she never took to oppurtounity to, she had probably gotten a bit worse over the summer. "I need to practice more before the first game." she said, She gave a small shiver, reminding her just how cold it was outside.

'near have i so no worries. Are you cold?' she asked wondering if it was cold or not.

Brian had noticed how cold it was as well, "Well Ginny, I don't know about Kailey but I'm freezing!" Brian said shivering "So I'll see you later, ok?" Brian said.

"Only a bit, nothing much though. But I think I'm going to go in before it gets any colder. Bye Ginny! " Kailey said

'Bye you guys then,' she said. She shrugged to herself wondering why they found it cold. she was quite warm though it was probably just her. maybe maddiie's right, she thought. Maybe i am different. She mounted her broom and took off, zooming to the hoops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back