OOC First Name
Sofija
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Engaged
Sexual Orientation
Arthur
Hi!!!!! So I have a few characters I'd love to play way more. I wasn't that active last month, but now since it's been almost full month since quarantine started again in our country. I finally got used to learning from home and I am ready to rp way more than before. So I decided to offer my characters again, I hope it will work out!

45fcc40624522b54a4a936a1aea0a3afa0373282.gif
Parker Aiden Reed | Magical | Almost 11 years

Parker is muggleborn and he absolutely fears of sudden changes so heis really scared of everything that is happening in his life. Magic right now is the scariest and the worst thing in his life, and he tries to find reasons why he should get used to it and why is it even important, why he can't just ignore it. But Parker is extremely passionated about music, that's the most important in his life, he can play drums, guitar,bass guitar and he sings. He is from Auckland, he used to sing in choir in school, went to school with Special Music class, Parker even writes songs. He is cautious, determined, often worried but he can work under pressure. He has trust issues but anyway he hopes that he will find someone to lean on.

THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE PARKER - loyal, sarcastic, musical

Needs: Close friends, dislikes, somebody to do music with
cbb049a85372375546d2685efeb12f53a1507554.gif

Nathaniel Kol Traynor | Gryffindor | 12 years

Nate is 1st year Gryffindor. He is the oldest triple, he is extremely sweet and actually a little bit girly. He loves to make food, he loves to braid girls hair (he used to braid his sisters) and loves to do makeup to someone (only not to him). He is very passionated about plants and giving names to his things that are close to him.As he grew up with two same age sisters, he is the most responsible, supportive and caring out of all of them. He is a half blood from Wellington. He isn't musical and for sure he is not a sporty type. He can't even run a full mile without running out of breath, he is more chill and into reading and writing. Loves theory way more than practice, because he is scared to let someone see his failure. Isn't so sure about himself, but believes that practice makes everything perfect.

THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE NATE - supportive, responsible, sweet

Needs: FRIENDS, dislikes, literally anything
tumblr_pvkynv5ciD1xkvoz6o5_400.gif

Kiara Wood-Mcleod| Ravenclaw | 15 years

Kiara is a 4th year Ravenclaw. She is an orphan, but hates to talk about it. She can easily say that she is adopted by her uncle, but won't tell why unless somebody asks straightly. Kia is extremely extroverted and talkative, she can be that person that keeps conversation going on. She just transferred from Beauxbatons. She is VERY excited about everything even if she knows that she or her team can't win. She can speak fluent french, german and english. The only sport where she is good at are dances,when she was younger, she used to fall of broom a lot. She is really artsy and musical. She can sing, play piano and violin, and she can draw. Her biggest dream is to become a healer as her parents were before they died. Very passionated about sweets, she can choose her best friend just by hisfavorite sweet. Always gives nicknames to her friends as babe, sunshine, lil kitten etc.

THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE KIARA - extroverted, sweet, talkative

Needs: literally everything, friends, enemies, frenemies, crushes, dance partners, ANYTHING

So these are my characters. Mostly all of them are sweet and I am extremely excited to rp with them as much as I can!!!

edit: broken link

Last edited:
Hey Sophia!

I think perhaps my first year Salem and Nate could be interesting. She's a bit of the opposite, being more into the practical vs theory and less afraid of messing up, so they could be interesting together! Maybe they can hang out once Semester Two starts?

Hey!

I'd love to do another thread with Kiara and Elara this semester!
hi!!! I'd love to continue Elara's and Kia's relationship! Maybe we can post something about our Holidays once Semester Two starts? Or maybe there is someone or something Elara wants to talk about?

Hey Sophia!

I think perhaps my first year Salem and Nate could be interesting. She's a bit of the opposite, being more into the practical vs theory and less afraid of messing up, so they could be interesting together! Maybe they can hang out once Semester Two starts?
Hi Kris!!!! It would be interesting to post with them since they are so different. YES! They can for sure and I have a good feeling about them, you can start thread or should I?
Also, maybe you want to post something with Kiara and Nicola or Kasim? Of course, if that won't be too much for them.

hi!!! I'd love to continue Elara's and Kia's relationship! Maybe we can post something about our Holidays once Semester Two starts? Or maybe there is someone or something Elara wants to talk about?

Hi Kris!!!! It would be interesting to post with them since they are so different. YES! They can for sure and I have a good feeling about them, you can start thread or should I?
Also, maybe you want to post something with Kiara and Nicola or Kasim? Of course, if that won't be too much for them.
Yess, they could be an interesting combo for sure!
As for Kiara, it could be interesting for her to interact with Nicole perhaps? Since Nicole is best friends with Jenna, she may have some opinions about Kiara, though I don't know if we want them to be friends or perhaps maybe have some drama? Nicole could easily be a little jealous of Kiara and Jenna being friends (or more than friends :r ) and could be a bit awkward or nosy about Kiara?

If that sounds like fun, maybe you could start something for Salem and Nate and I could start one for Nicole and Kiara?

Yess, they could be an interesting combo for sure!
As for Kiara, it could be interesting for her to interact with Nicole perhaps? Since Nicole is best friends with Jenna, she may have some opinions about Kiara, though I don't know if we want them to be friends or perhaps maybe have some drama? Nicole could easily be a little jealous of Kiara and Jenna being friends (or more than friends :r ) and could be a bit awkward or nosy about Kiara?

If that sounds like fun, maybe you could start something for Salem and Nate and I could start one for Nicole and Kiara?
There was that interesting thing, that during Holidays Kia understood that she has feelings for Jenna. So they can have a little argument and Kia just accidentally spit out that she has feelings for Jenna. And then go by flood, I guess that'd be pretty interesting. :D

Yes, of course, I will start Salem and Nate thread!

There was that interesting thing, that during Holidays Kia understood that she has feelings for Jenna. So they can have a little argument and Kia just accidentally spit out that she has feelings for Jenna. And then go by flood, I guess that'd be pretty interesting.
Oh my! @Jenna Jusantrea Would Jenna tell Nicole about that happening? It's okay if she didn't, but just want to know what Nicole might know or think about Kiara for the thread 👀

Holidays sounds good! Would you mind starting something?

Oh my! @Jenna Jusantrea Would Jenna tell Nicole about that happening? It's okay if she didn't, but just want to know what Nicole might know or think about Kiara for the thread 👀
Sorry for the late answer! Well, since Maiya didn't answer, I guess it's possible that Nicole has seen them, since they sometimes sit together in Hall. So Nicole can base her opinion on that.

Holidays sounds good! Would you mind starting something?
And sorry for late answer for you too! I don't mind, already going to start!

Hey again!

Kiara also needs partner for Valentine Day and she doesn't mind who it is. She is down for Girl and boy, he/she Can bet year above or year below.

Sorry this took me a minute, but here we go for Kiara and Nicole :D

Hi! I have some thoughts.

Parker/Charlie or Parker/Jordie: Parker and Charlie could be friends/pen pals, as Charlie is going to Ilvermony, but he is also very scared of going to a new school. Magic isn't that daunting as his dad has never hidden it in their lives, but he is worried about being so far from home without his dad. Or Parker and Jordie could be friends, Jordie is very musically inclined and is a good guy in general, very happy and cuddly.

Nathaniel/Jordie: Again, Jordie could be friends with Nathaniel very easily, Jordie is a very sweet and friendly boy, he's great at make up and hair (usually not his own) and he picked that up from his fabulous older brother Onyx, who has always been able to apply killer eyeliner. Jordie is sporty and musical and he wants to be head boy/quidditch captain to make his siblings proud, and I can see him unintentionally ending up a popular kid with a lot of friends. He's really supportive of everyone.

Kiara/Jordie or Kiara/Rose: Again I offer Jordie, I know he's a bit younger but he does speak fluent french and they could bond over that, over orphans being adopted by uncles (Jordies isn't actually his uncle but he calls him uncle anyway) and Jordie is musical and sporty so theres that too, lol. Or Rose, she's a loner in Kiara's class, she doesn't really have many friends. Rose is a passionate person, who likes to play guitar but can't sing to save her life, and she's close to her older sister and her older sisters bff Jasper, but otherwise doesn't have much going for her since her last crush broke her heart at the yule ball.

Hi! I have some thoughts.

Parker/Charlie or Parker/Jordie: Parker and Charlie could be friends/pen pals, as Charlie is going to Ilvermony, but he is also very scared of going to a new school. Magic isn't that daunting as his dad has never hidden it in their lives, but he is worried about being so far from home without his dad. Or Parker and Jordie could be friends, Jordie is very musically inclined and is a good guy in general, very happy and cuddly.
Hi!!! It would be interesting to let Parker know that there is more wizarding schools and more importantly, they both can be scared together, Parker can even be a little bit passively agressive about these changes. And stuff like that, they can meet in Obsidian Harbour on the street, while heading somewhere. I think that Parker and Jordie would be really interesting pair of friends, since Parker has trust issues and Jordie can be the soul of their friendship, but I gues they can meet only on next holidays or when Parker will start school. So he can be one of the Parkers comfort persons in school!!

Nathaniel/Jordie: Again, Jordie could be friends with Nathaniel very easily, Jordie is a very sweet and friendly boy, he's great at make up and hair (usually not his own) and he picked that up from his fabulous older brother Onyx, who has always been able to apply killer eyeliner. Jordie is sporty and musical and he wants to be head boy/quidditch captain to make his siblings proud, and I can see him unintentionally ending up a popular kid with a lot of friends. He's really supportive of everyone.
Woah, Nate for sure needs friends like this! He is not really musical or sporty, but he is more writer. It'd be also interesting, because he needs to get out of his "bubble" where sisters are the only thing what he should worry about and I just feel like Jordie can help Nate with that, and like that'd be so cool!!
Kiara/Jordie or Kiara/Rose: Again I offer Jordie, I know he's a bit younger but he does speak fluent french and they could bond over that, over orphans being adopted by uncles (Jordies isn't actually his uncle but he calls him uncle anyway) and Jordie is musical and sporty so theres that too, lol. Or Rose, she's a loner in Kiara's class, she doesn't really have many friends. Rose is a passionate person, who likes to play guitar but can't sing to save her life, and she's close to her older sister and her older sisters bff Jasper, but otherwise doesn't have much going for her since her last crush broke her heart at the yule ball.
Kiara and Jordie it would be something so exciting, because they have really matching personalities!! I just feel like they'd get along just by first sentences, because both of them are really friendly and like, it'd be absolutely talkative, friendly and exciting duo ever!!!! Rose and Kiara'd be so cool too, because in this friendship Kiara would be the one that will try to take Rose out of her comfort zone and try to make her open up, and they both can bond over music, only exception is that Kiara plays violin and piano, but she can sing. They can be musical duo and also they can bond over Rose's heartbreak, because Kiara has little not that serious feelings for Jenna, that can easily fade out and Kiara like can support her and stuff like that.

So I feel, like we can start thread for Kiara/Rose, Kiara/Jordie, Nate/Jordie and Parker/Charlie right now. I can start Parker/Charlie and Kiara/Rose thread, if that's okay with you!

Hi!!! It would be interesting to let Parker know that there is more wizarding schools and more importantly, they both can be scared together, Parker can even be a little bit passively agressive about these changes. And stuff like that, they can meet in Obsidian Harbour on the street, while heading somewhere. I think that Parker and Jordie would be really interesting pair of friends, since Parker has trust issues and Jordie can be the soul of their friendship, but I gues they can meet only on next holidays or when Parker will start school. So he can be one of the Parkers comfort persons in school!!
Parker and Charlie would definitely be scared together. I decided to send him to hnz instead five minutes ago so they can hopefully end up in the same house and build forts in the dorm like 'no we live here now' but yeah they can meet on the street. And yessss Jordie is a great comfort person, he comes with free cuddles.

Woah, Nate for sure needs friends like this! He is not really musical or sporty, but he is more writer. It'd be also interesting, because he needs to get out of his "bubble" where sisters are the only thing what he should worry about and I just feel like Jordie can help Nate with that, and like that'd be so cool!!
yesssssss Jordie will absolutely let Nate braid his hair, too.

Kiara and Jordie it would be something so exciting, because they have really matching personalities!! I just feel like they'd get along just by first sentences, because both of them are really friendly and like, it'd be absolutely talkative, friendly and exciting duo ever!!!! Rose and Kiara'd be so cool too, because in this friendship Kiara would be the one that will try to take Rose out of her comfort zone and try to make her open up, and they both can bond over music, only exception is that Kiara plays violin and piano, but she can sing. They can be musical duo and also they can bond over Rose's heartbreak, because Kiara has little not that serious feelings for Jenna, that can easily fade out and Kiara like can support her and stuff like that.
Jordie will absolutely just cuddle on sight once they're friends like 'YES RARA HUG ME' and just fall into her lap. (I don't know why but he will call her Rara now). And yesss Rose needs buddies
So I feel, like we can start thread for Kiara/Rose, Kiara/Jordie, Nate/Jordie and Parker/Charlie right now. I can start Parker/Charlie and Kiara/Rose thread, if that's okay with you!
yessssss i'll start these today or tomorrow

Parker and Charlie would definitely be scared together. I decided to send him to hnz instead five minutes ago so they can hopefully end up in the same house and build forts in the dorm like 'no we live here now' but yeah they can meet on the street. And yessss Jordie is a great comfort person, he comes with free cuddles.
God yes!!!!! They can be really good friends and what can be better in friendship than common fear? They will get along for sure! And with Jordie, that's perfect, because Parker is that sort of people, that extremely needs guide in a new world and hugs, and just touches and stuff like that!!!
yesssssss Jordie will absolutely let Nate braid his hair, too.
It will just be perfect!!! Nate can read his little poems to Jordie!!!

Jordie will absolutely just cuddle on sight once they're friends like 'YES RARA HUG ME' and just fall into her lap. (I don't know why but he will call her Rara now). And yesss Rose needs buddies
I am totally down for it! I just already know that Jordie and Kiara will get along like perfectly! And I am sure that Kiara will find her way to Rose!
yessssss i'll start these today or tomorrow
Perfect! I will start mine as fast as I can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back